Fallout 4 Resolution Locked

Hey there guys having a issue with my fallout 4 making it all blurry and certain things not fitting on the screen. I also can't change resolutions to 16\10 and all that because I'm locked out and if I try and change it to anything higher then 1366 x 768 my fallout 4 crashes.

Note this a fresh install. So there shouldn't be any issues.

Does your computer have a real graphics card or are you trying to run the game on integrated Intel HD graphics?

If you have a real graphics card, set the game resolution to the native resolution of your monitor, whatever that may be. There's a pretty good configuration tool on the Nexus that you might want to take a look at

If you're trying to run on Intel HD graphics, Fallout 4 no longer supports this mode and most likely this is why you're crashing. There are some fixes you can try if you just google them but from what I'm seeing, your frame rate is gonna be shit.

Archived