Cyber punk 2077 what is it about???

Outlast1

Nah I am pretty sure its fake but unlike the witcher 3 they are not bound to the story of Geralt and they made some gameplay chances to play as Ciri so I don't think its too far-fetched that we can make customizable characters. 

Making a hot cyberpunk girl cop sounds really, really appealing, besides the Witcher 3 models were just gorgeous. Its only logical they will be even more so in 2018-2020 projected release date.

I really hope for this level of customization a la MMO. Really tired of the half-ass attempts (looking at YOU FO4!!!) for making a character my way without mods, and for any type of RPG (ones not solely based on male protagonists) this degree of freedom would be a welcome surprise in a sci-fi game (not counting Mass Defect: Assdromeda).

This is what they are doing to get Poland investment (with the deadline being 2019):

City Creation
Comprehensive technology for the creation of “live”, playable in real-time, cities of great scale based on the principles of artificial intelligence and automation and taking into account the development of innovative processes and tools supporting the creation of high-quality open world games.

Seamless Multiplayer
Comprehensive technology enables the creation of unique gameplay for many players, taking into account the search of opponents, session management, replication facilities, and support of a variety of game modes along with a unique set of dedicated tools.

Cinematic Feel
Comprehensive technology for providing a unique, film quality RPG with open world, also taking into account innovative solutions Process and unique set of dedicated tools.

Animation Excellence
Comprehensive technology enabling a significant increase in quality and production of complex face and body animations for open world RPG games, also taking into account the innovative process solutions and a unique set of dedicated tools.

This is from the latest investor conference:

- Cyberpunk 2077 is in full development mode and there are over 300 people working, which represents 3/4 of the total workforce they want on this project. They already have all core staff for the projects, they're looking to hire plenty of testers etc.

- Job positions posted on their site, such as concept artists are mainly "opportunity hires" as "it's hard to get top notch artists", but they're not required for work on Cyberpunk 2077 as per previous point.

- They will be developing their second, unannounced AAA title concurrently with Cyberpunk 2077

- They will be working with the Cyberpunk license for years to come

- Cyberpunk 2077 is in advanced development stage, they still need plenty of time on it

- This year is the year of Gwent (in terms of communication)

- Gwent will be released in the second half of this year, open beta will launch on all three platforms - PC, Xbox One AND PS4 in the spring. (looks like the PS4 stress test starting tomorrow will be quickly followed by the open beta, but that's my assumption)

- CEO grinned when asked what the period between the release and announcement of the Cyberpunk 2077's release date will be and declined to answer the question

- TW3 is definitely done and dusted, no further expansions etc

- Gwent is already bringing good profits for CDPR, they're happy with its performance

- They're setting up two local representative in China and Japan, mainly to support Gwent's growth

- They're not going to reveal how many kegs etc they sell in Gwent. They want to keep that data private.

- They're currently expanding/developing the multiplayer aspect of GOG Galaxy

This is what they are doing to get Poland investment (with the deadline being 2019):

It is not any release date, it is deadline set by government, they have to finish it until that date or return subsidies. They can ignore it if they like, subsidies aren't of any meaningful importance.

- CEO grinned when asked what the period between the release and announcement of the Cyberpunk 2077's release date will be and declined to answer the question

In an other interview a time period of 6 month was mentioned

I know as much as any other person, so I just patiently wait. However, Adam has clearly stated during one of the conferences, that the period between the release date announcement and the launch itself may be very short. Creating a short – lets say 6 month – but intensive marketing campaign is a hard to achieve ideal. Only well respected companies that have appropriate financial resources can pull it off. It’s sort of a communication blitzkrieg. You have to be well prepared, but you can win a lot.

http://wccftech.com/witcher-3-huge-commercial-success-cyberpunk-2077-can-much-bigger-success-according-co-founder/

• 2 weeks later...

Nah I am pretty sure its fake but unlike the witcher 3 they are not bound to the story of Geralt and they made some gameplay chances to play as Ciri so I don't think its too far-fetched that we can make customizable characters. 

Making a hot cyberpunk girl cop sounds really, really appealing, besides the Witcher 3 models were just gorgeous. Its only logical they will be even more so in 2018-2020 projected release date.

I really hope for this level of customization a la MMO. Really tired of the half-ass attempts (looking at YOU FO4!!!) for making a character my way without mods, and for any type of RPG (ones not solely based on male protagonists) this degree of freedom would be a welcome surprise in a sci-fi game (not counting Mass Defect: Assdromeda).

You ought to be able to make a character to your tastes in the Saints Row series but that series has no current generation installment nor is it an RPG. Unfortunately, Agents of Mayhem looks to have no character creation feature in it whatsoever.

I suppose that the high watermark for RPGs (or RPG-esque action games?) is Dragon's Dogma for now for whatever that truly means.

April's fools jokes on the internet are very annoying if still present after the day passed.

I assume that's what you tried to do with that article from 2014, winny.

But I can't really say if you really posted it in jest because I don't get what's so newsworthy about The Witcher 3 concept art "leaks" anymore.

Last weekend, the Secret Witness 3: Wild Hunt came to the public. The information comes from an apparently hacked Google Drive account from a developer.

http://5images.cgames.de/images/idgwpgsgp/bdb/2489698/bigimage.jpg

I hope you understand a little German.  ;)

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/news/witcher_3_wild_hunt,49062,3057164.html

That article is from 2014, not from "last weekend".  :rolleyes:

not at all funny!

This was the headline of the article, which I translated into English.

And I suspect that each clear-minded human exactly know, that this article Not last weekend appeared!

I guess also everyone can decipher a German date.  :lol:

I still don't get this part:

Last weekend, the Secret Witness 3: Wild Hunt came to the public. The information comes from an apparently hacked Google Drive account from a developer.

If it is supposed to be a translation of this here then it's just wrong:

Am vergangenen Wochenende gelangten zahlreiche eigentlich geheime Dokumente zu The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt an die Öffentlichkeit. Die Informationen stammen aus einem offenbar gehackten Google-Drive-Account eines Entwicklers.

Also you began the post with that supposed translation and linked the article at the end of the post. How is anyone supposed to know that you tried to translate there and failed (for the thousandth time but you seem to be fine with that^^).

I still don't get this part:

If it is supposed to be a translation of this here then it's just wrong:

Am vergangenen Wochenende gelangten zahlreiche eigentlich geheime Dokumente zu The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt an die Öffentlichkeit. Die Informationen stammen aus einem offenbar gehackten Google-Drive-Account eines Entwicklers.

Also you began the post with that supposed translation and linked the article at the end of the post. How is anyone supposed to know that you tried to translate there and failed (for the thousandth time but you seem to be fine with that^^).

Sorry you are right, the translation was Wrong.  :) 

But the error is Google translate to be count, I have the translation not checked again.

So it would have to be right.

Last weekend, many actually secret documents to The Witcher 3 arrived: Wild Hunt at the public.

The information comes from an apparently hacked Google Drive account of a developer.

• 3 weeks later...

From what I gather after extensive research on it is CDPR is really working closely with Mike Pondsmith to make this as true to the pen and

paper game as possible. Also its supposed to be far larger than Witcher 3 so that is really saying something, also will persist in a seamless

multiplayer world. From what I gather there the single player game will be extensive but multiplayer will be accessible around you all the time.

Watch Dogs comes to mind with how multiplayer elements pop in randomly. They recently were hiring for people with experience creating

vehicle driving/flying mechanics in games, so that might mean we'll see a Blade Runner-esque version of hover cars in the game. If its anything

like Witcher it'll be rated M and feature some really heavy adult subject matter, which is the way it should be. I'm actually pretty excited to see

the game completed. All sources point towards it being a late 2018 early 2019 release so its a ways off, but I'm alright with that. Polish that game

until it gleams GOTY for generations to come.

Map bigger than Witcher 3? That map felt pretty empty already. Then again it made sense, new adventures around every corner is a bad design choice for an open world game, at least if it tries to present a believable gameworld.

I hope they don't concentrate on multiplayer too much. Make a single player game with better leveling mechanics first. Weapon/armor level restrictions and rehashed enemies of the same type just with higher level (I'm thinking recolored drowners and shit) are cancer. Crafting weapons and armors was really pointless for the most part too, except for the Witcher sets of course.

Still loved Witcher 3 but leveling up was not satisfying at all and it should be in an RPG.

Another one:

cyberp.png]

(Again, theres no proof of the source)

:rolleyes:

I strongly believe that this and the previous "leak" are complete bullshit but if not CDPR should immediately fire the art director responsible before he can do any more damage. But I kinda trust these guys by now, they know what they are doing.

Looking forward to years of glorious SciFi incline.  :D

And to the Gwent card game release. I never had more fun with a game in a game before, extremely addictive.

But I suspect that this was in no small parts thanks to the way it tied into the main game, with you collecting your deck of cards and opponents getting increasingly difficult to beat (Stjepan literally gave me nightmares, beat him underleveled thanks to pure luck after stubbornly refusing to give up for 30 or so times in  a row). Will see how the game holds up when not part of a bigger frame that keeps it interesting.

Because CDPR the The Witcher Series has ended, I hate this company to the death!  :angry:  

And one thing is quite certain for me, not more a game of CDPR!   :(

you are dense.

The Witcher ended because Sapkowski is fucking old and would like to fuck around with you know, living and being a grumpy old man with ridiculous opinions, something you can probably relate to.

Meanwhile on actual planet earth in 2014:

Because CDPR the The Witcher Series has ended, I hate this company to the death!  :angry:  

you are dense.

The Witcher ended because Sapkowski is fucking old and would like to fuck around with you know, living and being a grumpy old man with ridiculous opinions, something you can probably relate to.

Unfortunately, I can not understand the video, already forgotten, I do not speak English!

I have after all a different idea of an RPG, Not a shooter loaded game, where only exclusively handgun are used.

Cyberpunk 2077 is a game for a younger target group (16- 18 years) but not for an experienced RPG player!

This game will never encourage me to buy it, never!  :P

you are dense.

Unfortunately, I can not understand the video, already forgotten, I do not speak English!

I have after all a different idea of an RPG, Not a shooter loaded game, where only exclusively handgun are used.

Cyberpunk 2077 is a game for a younger target group (16- 18 years) but not for an experienced RPG player!

This game will never encourage me to buy it, never!  :P

That's great!

• 1 month later...

N E W S

1496936727173.jpg

CdpR got Hacked..or ""Hacked"" expect leaks soon (3 days from E3 eh)??

Marketing is Marketing.

Speak badly of me, but please speak about me.

Archived