Can't get futa / better head texture mods to work

Bjurne

In the picture you can see what futa mods I have installed on nexus mod manager (from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp),and I have gotten the body to work but the face remains the same as it is in default skyrim. I have clicked the "include head textures" or whatever in one of the mods and at the end I installed "pretty face" but nothing changes the damn head! I also tried http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2812/? 

I suck at modding so please keep it simple

(PS I have a whole bunch more weirdo addons, but I don't think that matters since none of them has anything to do with female model)

post-963484-0-97840800-1467060641_thumb.jpg

1. You have CBBE and UNP installed. Just use one. UNP will work with the futanari, CBBE won't, so use UNP.

2. Use XPMSE instead of any other skeleton. Yes, even if the mod page of SOS UNP doesn't say so. NEVER let anything overwrite XPMSE.

3. You have 2 futanari textures. You need to use the one for whatever body texture you use. If you use SG textures, use the SG patch. Recommendation: Uninstall Bella's mod (it's ugly and bad anyway), uninstall Pretty Faces, uninstall Navetsea's patch, install SG textures for UNP and keep the SG patch.

4. What do you mean with "nothing changes the head"? What kind of change do you mean?

1. You have CBBE and UNP installed. Just use one. UNP will work with the futanari, CBBE won't, so use UNP.

2. Use XPMSE instead of any other skeleton. Yes, even if the mod page of SOS UNP doesn't say so. NEVER let anything overwrite XPMSE.

3. You have 2 futanari textures. You need to use the one for whatever body texture you use. If you use SG textures, use the SG patch. Recommendation: Uninstall Bella's mod (it's ugly and bad anyway), uninstall Pretty Faces, uninstall Navetsea's patch, install SG textures for UNP and keep the SG patch.

4. What do you mean with "nothing changes the head"? What kind of change do you mean?

By "nothing changes the head" I mean nothing makes the female face prettier / better textures

By "nothing changes the head" I mean nothing makes the female face prettier / better textures

Look at 3. If you do what I recommended you (SG textures), you will have some good textures for body and face.

If you still think that there is no difference (maybe in form of a screenshot), then tell me more detailed what kind of difference you mean and I will try my best to help you.

Look at 3. If you do what I recommended you (SG textures), you will have some good textures for body and face.

If you still think that there is no difference (maybe in form of a screenshot), then tell me more detailed what kind of difference you mean and I will try my best to help you.

This is correct right? Yet the female NPC faces are still the same, perhaps that's something I should have mentioned earlier, that it is for the NPCs

post-963484-0-99690300-1467231610_thumb.jpg

This is correct right? Yet the female NPC faces are still the same, perhaps that's something I should have mentioned earlier, that it is for the NPCs

Yep, this is correct.

The face textures for the female NPCs are now changed. I believe you want something different? Like giving the NPCs different faces with different hair or something like that? Something like this? If not, either post a screenshot of what you want or make a screenshot of your female NPCs and tell me what you would like to be changed.

Archived