WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Finally :D

thank you soo much dude :)

keep it up

and by the way great mods,i love it soo much :)

oh anyway,i have a bug to report,when my sims interact(woohoo) with sims,after woohoo,my FEMALE Sims got stuck on "T" Pose for some reason,i dont know why

i cant move my sims,i cant do anything on my sims

i try to reset object(Hold Shift+Click On Sims) and then reset object(Debug)

my sims wont resetted :(

Try turning the game off and removing WickedWoohooMod folder from 'saves' folder. This should be fixed in the next public release.

Why are you asking about the naked clothing? You don't need it for WW and it has nothing to do with WW.

And you can't set the penis in CAS, it's just an information for people to not look for it. WW sets it on its own when it needs to.

Alright, sorry, I thought they would work together but they didn't, so I thought I would just ask in case someone knew.

Anyway, thanks for the response and the mod! :D

You should be able to use any cc clothing without problems. WickedWoohoo does not affect these things.

I get a infinite loop when i play as Goth family.

They Automatically start fucking without me ordering them, and i cant make them stop fucking.

I am using MC Control, with time speed 100, and mc woohoo, with automation turned off, in Woohoo and game.

im not using any more mods, except visual mods, like hairs, cloths, skins,etc

Try turning the game off and removing WickedWoohooMod folder from 'saves' folder. This should be fixed in the next public release.

@TURBODRIVER

This is just a suggestion about how you do releases. I totally get the patreon and working with smaller numbers and people supporting you financially getting to be the test group. Not a problem.

However, I think it would be best if you did bug fix releases, maybe weekly? You keep saying the next version will be out "soon."  Meanwhile those of us using your mod completely free are stuck dealing with bugs you claim are fixed in the new version. If you add new features (like social going up) I can see why a small test group is good. I don't think you should change that. Even when you do a bug fix, I can see why you'd wait a few days or a week to verify it's fixed. But after that, you're leaving the rest of us with a buggy version.

It just doesn't make much sense to me for patreon supporters to get both new interactions + bug fixes while the rest of us wait and deal with these issues (which just get repeated over and over in this topic).

Edit: And I'm not referring to bug fixes for features currently only in patreon version of course. But any that effect anyone using the previous version.

@TURBODRIVER

This is just a suggestion about how you do releases. I totally get the patreon and working with smaller numbers and people supporting you financially getting to be the test group. Not a problem.

However, I think it would be best if you did bug fix releases, maybe weekly? You keep saying the next version will be out "soon."  Meanwhile those of us using your mod completely free are stuck dealing with bugs you claim are fixed in the new version. If you add new features (like social going up) I can see why a small test group is good. I don't think you should change that. Even when you do a bug fix, I can see why you'd wait a few days or a week to verify it's fixed. But after that, you're leaving the rest of us with a buggy version.

It just doesn't make much sense to me for patreon supporters to get both new interactions + bug fixes while the rest of us wait and deal with these issues (which just get repeated over and over in this topic).

Edit: And I'm not referring to bug fixes for features currently only in patreon version of course. But any that effect anyone using the previous version.

I understand what are you saying and I want to do it that way, but it is not that simple. At least not in the state the mod is right now in.

The problem appears mainly when I release a new version, but then someone/me finds a bug that was in the mod before I even released the last version. This forces me to release another version which fixes that, but at that point I am knee deep in a bunch of other fixes and features that are being developed. The whole process goes so fast and this happens so often that I would be releasing a new version to everybody all the time.

Now, with the process of releasing things with a delay for public, I would be giving another version that I know have bugs and I would still be saying the same exact things. This leads me to think that I should release them to everybody no matter what, but then it wouldn't work that way either. I would send it first to people who will test it for me and then release it for everybody, but that would cause the same issues that are present right now.

Releasing a new version for everybody will open it to much bigger audience and so many other problems will be revealed that a smaller group did not catch. This will be handled by releasing hotfixes, but this stops me from doing anything else if I want to add new things to the mod and keep it for Patreon first.

Overall it's a serious conflict. i can't have two different versions for fixes and for features. I want to give supporters something, but then it stops me to wait for people to find bugs in the public release.

Not releasing a public version, knowing that it is in some ways broken hurts, but there isn't really a better way to do it yet. I have a better plan, but it has to wait until I can handle the project that way. It should be about features for Patreon, not about fixes. It's a mess right now, but it will be cleaned Soon™.

Hey first off I wanted to say that this mod is really awesome. Thanks for all your hard work! that being said, I'm a gay man and nearly all of my sims are men. I downloaded the mike and jeff animation packs, but the only thing I can get my sims to do is give each other handjobs. =/ Did I miss an animation or is something wrong? I'd love to have my guys get to have some real woohoo, but I am kind of bummed if this is primarily a heterosexual mod.

This is not primarily heterosexual mod and if it seems that way then it's not intended. It all depends on the animations and all existing ones should have variants for M/M. If they are not there then it could be that they are not released yet. I've edited my package with animations, but it could be that it is only available on Patreon. It will be released for everybody for sure.

I've edited Mike24 animations package to have variants for M/M, but he doesn't offer it in his topic, or at least not yet. I thought he did left these edits in, but maybe not, I don't know. I think you can still get the old package with animations on my blog or new one on my Patreon. Make sure to notice him about it too.

I actually ended up editing the XML for jeffreyboy's animations, and then when I booted up again mike24's m/m animations were there. Weird! So now I'm really loving what I'm seeing!

I know you're aware of this bug, but I'm also having the issue where sims randomly start fooling around and won't stop no matter what I do. I've just been deleting the mod's save file whenever this happens, but is there any other workaround or will it be fixed in the next update?

2 of my sims out of 8 is missing but they exist somehow because i cant add new ones in the cas

what can be the cause of this?

edit:In fact they just vanished and i can add new ones via cas.New question:other mods cant work with this?all the customization of my sims are modified as in they turn bald and skin details settings back to default.

hey guys i need help

after installing some mike24 animations, i can no longer select sims nor do actions with them...

please help, my latest without bug save has been deleted

edit: messing with previous saves solved the problem!

@TURBODRIVER

I understand what are you saying and I want to do it that way, but it is not that simple. At least not in the state the mod is right now in.

The problem appears mainly when I release a new version, but then someone/me finds a bug that was in the mod before I even released the last version. This forces me to release another version which fixes that, but at that point I am knee deep in a bunch of other fixes and features that are being developed. The whole process goes so fast and this happens so often that I would be releasing a new version to everybody all the time.

Now, with the process of releasing things with a delay for public, I would be giving another version that I know have bugs and I would still be saying the same exact things. This leads me to think that I should release them to everybody no matter what, but then it wouldn't work that way either. I would send it first to people who will test it for me and then release it for everybody, but that would cause the same issues that are present right now.

Releasing a new version for everybody will open it to much bigger audience and so many other problems will be revealed that a smaller group did not catch. This will be handled by releasing hotfixes, but this stops me from doing anything else if I want to add new things to the mod and keep it for Patreon first.

Overall it's a serious conflict. i can't have two different versions for fixes and for features. I want to give supporters something, but then it stops me to wait for people to find bugs in the public release.

Not releasing a public version, knowing that it is in some ways broken hurts, but there isn't really a better way to do it yet. I have a better plan, but it has to wait until I can handle the project that way. It should be about features for Patreon, not about fixes. It's a mess right now, but it will be cleaned Soon™.

Forgive me if anything I'm about to say sounds ignorant. I cannot pretend I know the first thing about the work you're doing on this mod; I'm just hoping to be clear and understand what you're saying. Taking it paragraph by paragraph:

I can kind of understand what you're saying. But, if possible, I don't think it would require constant releases. Because I'm not thinking that every time you fix a bug you do a release for it. But that when you do a few fixes, and your patreon group has verified no further problems on what you have fixed, that you release those fixes to the public. There will still be bugs, maybe even new bugs patreon hasn't caught (which would end up coming back to you no matter how long you wait to release) - but at least some issues with the mod would have been addressed.

I don't think you should necessarily "wait" for the public release bug reports. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that (I assume even while 'waiting' you are indeed still working on something else). It's just reported and taken into a account to be worked on later.

So, again I don't know how all this coding and what not works. I wasn't really thinking two different versions for fixes and features. Just every once in a while putting out a bug fix on things. For instance from your blog post, it'd be nice if just this was added to a release before the new version:

• Fixed problem with random playing of sex animations
  • Fixed issue with shifting position of actors (for cost of fluid transition with animation that uses offsets - probably can be improved even more)
  • Fixed visibility of settings option when clicking on the floor
  • Fixed issue with sims changing outfit to the last used instead of active when starting sex interaction
  • Fixed issue with sims going back to everyday outfit after sex
  • Fixed issue with sims located at the same spot after sex on the floor
  • Fixed detection of terrain that sex interaction can be started on

Meanwhile, patreon still has this:

• Implemented mod version difference detection to avoid corrupted save data
  • Made ability to change animation to work on any sim you click
  • Created overrides package that removed options to change outfit to nude (you can remove the package if you don’t like this change)
  • Changed manual undressing in sex interaction to switch first to underwear
  • Rewored exhibitionism system fixing a bunch of problems with underwear detection for outfits
  • Added system of preferred genders for animations if both are set to any gender
  • Added validation for sex handlers before saving them
  • Added checking if object is already used by sim to prevent sex interaction
  • Added locking of objects used by sex interaction
  • Added system of safe saving which disabled mod special save data to allow only save the game if there are any problems
  • Added setting to allow auto full undressing on sex interaction
  • Added setting to disable exhibitionism functions (autonomy, skill and story progression)
  • Added sex Settings
  • Sex Settings: Ability to set sex interaction progression type (full random*, staged only, disabled)
    • Random sex interaction progression now prioritises categories (Teasing -> Handjob -> Oraljob -> Vaginal Anal)
  • Sex Settings: Ability to enable/disable auto undressing during sex
  • Sex Settings: Ability to enable/disable gender restriction for every animation
  • Organised save system
  • Rewritten sex interactions menu test functions
  • Reworked system of picker dialog interfaces
  • Added system to make sure actors are undressing properly
  • Improved syncing system
  • Improved detection of floor surface height

I totally support those who are giving you money having early access. I wish I could, and hopefully someday will. It's frustrating not having a set date for releases - but I understand you are one person, doing this for free for so many of us (so thank you!) So that's just a fact of life and that's fine. But, if it's possible to release confirmed fixes sooner, it'd just be really helpful for the wait. I've debated with myself a few times if I should just remove the mod and wait for the next release because the few bugs it has makes me nervous about my game (I'm like 6 generations in - not trying to mess anything up or have to start over/re-play to previous saves!) I know others have stated they are waiting till next release as well (various reasons of course). If we were able to at least get the fixes, I think more people would enjoy using your mod regardless of the version.

Either way though, thank you again for the work you do for it.

Hey Turbo. Really appreciate your work man.

I personally think you are good. About supporting you financially and stuff, as long as you keep your word, I'm good with it.

But just a question.

Any plans for making finishing animation for animations?

like.. I know it might be hard to make animation where you actually make particles fly around, but

would love a natural ending to animation.

Guess that is animators job though.

I personally think you are good. About supporting you financially and stuff, as long as you keep your word, I'm good with it.

But just a question.

like.. I know it might be hard to make animation where you actually make particles fly around, but

Would love this but I'd imagine particles would be a little hard than internal, unseen shots. The implication of finishing, and then some post-coital sitting-around panting animation might have to do for a while.

Hi Turbo!

My earlier problem has been solved.  I'm wondering, is a rimjob animation in the works at all?  Youre the best!

Do Sims 4 sims even have tongues?

2 of my sims out of 8 is missing but they exist somehow because i cant add new ones in the cas

edit:In fact they just vanished and i can add new ones via cas.New question:other mods cant work with this?all the customization of my sims are modified as in they turn bald and skin details settings back to default.

The problem with sims existing and not existing could be related to WW, but I can't be sure. Try removing WickedWoohooMod folder from 'saves' folder if you have problems with that, it should assure you if WW is the cause.

For the CAS, I had a person that had the same problem and I don't really know if I can do anything about it. My assumption was that the hair and skin details are incorrectly created and don't work on naked sims. If they do not dispensary when your sim is taking shower then I am truly clueless.

@TURBODRIVER

Forgive me if anything I'm about to say sounds ignorant. I cannot pretend I know the first thing about the work you're doing on this mod; I'm just hoping to be clear and understand what you're saying. Taking it paragraph by paragraph:

I can kind of understand what you're saying. But, if possible, I don't think it would require constant releases. Because I'm not thinking that every time you fix a bug you do a release for it. But that when you do a few fixes, and your patreon group has verified no further problems on what you have fixed, that you release those fixes to the public. There will still be bugs, maybe even new bugs patreon hasn't caught (which would end up coming back to you no matter how long you wait to release) - but at least some issues with the mod would have been addressed.

I don't think you should necessarily "wait" for the public release bug reports. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that (I assume even while 'waiting' you are indeed still working on something else). It's just reported and taken into a account to be worked on later.

So, again I don't know how all this coding and what not works. I wasn't really thinking two different versions for fixes and features. Just every once in a while putting out a bug fix on things. For instance from your blog post, it'd be nice if just this was added to a release before the new version:

• Fixed problem with random playing of sex animations
  • Fixed issue with shifting position of actors (for cost of fluid transition with animation that uses offsets - probably can be improved even more)
  • Fixed visibility of settings option when clicking on the floor
  • Fixed issue with sims changing outfit to the last used instead of active when starting sex interaction
  • Fixed issue with sims going back to everyday outfit after sex
  • Fixed issue with sims located at the same spot after sex on the floor
  • Fixed detection of terrain that sex interaction can be started on

Meanwhile, patreon still has this:

• Implemented mod version difference detection to avoid corrupted save data
  • Made ability to change animation to work on any sim you click
  • Created overrides package that removed options to change outfit to nude (you can remove the package if you don’t like this change)
  • Changed manual undressing in sex interaction to switch first to underwear
  • Rewored exhibitionism system fixing a bunch of problems with underwear detection for outfits
  • Added system of preferred genders for animations if both are set to any gender
  • Added validation for sex handlers before saving them
  • Added checking if object is already used by sim to prevent sex interaction
  • Added locking of objects used by sex interaction
  • Added system of safe saving which disabled mod special save data to allow only save the game if there are any problems
  • Added setting to allow auto full undressing on sex interaction
  • Added setting to disable exhibitionism functions (autonomy, skill and story progression)
  • Added sex Settings
  • Sex Settings: Ability to set sex interaction progression type (full random*, staged only, disabled)
    • Random sex interaction progression now prioritises categories (Teasing -> Handjob -> Oraljob -> Vaginal Anal)
  • Sex Settings: Ability to enable/disable auto undressing during sex
  • Sex Settings: Ability to enable/disable gender restriction for every animation
  • Organised save system
  • Rewritten sex interactions menu test functions
  • Reworked system of picker dialog interfaces
  • Added system to make sure actors are undressing properly
  • Improved syncing system
  • Improved detection of floor surface height

I totally support those who are giving you money having early access. I wish I could, and hopefully someday will. It's frustrating not having a set date for releases - but I understand you are one person, doing this for free for so many of us (so thank you!) So that's just a fact of life and that's fine. But, if it's possible to release confirmed fixes sooner, it'd just be really helpful for the wait. I've debated with myself a few times if I should just remove the mod and wait for the next release because the few bugs it has makes me nervous about my game (I'm like 6 generations in - not trying to mess anything up or have to start over/re-play to previous saves!) I know others have stated they are waiting till next release as well (various reasons of course). If we were able to at least get the fixes, I think more people would enjoy using your mod regardless of the version.

Either way though, thank you again for the work you do for it.

Even if a release on Patreon would be considered free of bugs then releasing it for public would probably reveal some new bugs. If these new bugs are reveled this would be the same issue of me saying to everybody how to fix it, if there would be even a way to fix it. No matter what, when I release a new version I have to assume that there are bugs in it that I will have to fix at some point. BTW Yesterday I've fixed a bug that is in this public version for that long and nobody said anything about it ever.

Because I will get reported on bugs I will have to fix them eventually and I can't do it right away. Because I will be working on new features and fixes for other bugs, there is no way to add new features and fix bugs as two separate entities. This causes me to wait, because when I start working on a feature, I may not finish it for few days, delaying the release of a version that has just bug fixes. I can't release a version with unfinished features (additions/changes) because the whole mod would just not work.

Code is a big messy blob that somehow works. Some people can look at it and see how it is possible that it works, but they know that if you take a little bit of that blob slimy-kind-of-fleshy part of it, it will break. I can't add things and fix things as a separate thing which means that I can't just release fixes if I want. I have to release everything, every time.

Now, is it possible to separate features from fixes? Not really, unless I design features to be separate from the code mod. This will allow me to release new versions with fixes while still working on new features. Why am I not doing it now? Because the core mod is not even finished yet. You have to wait for me to set everything up to be able to do it.

Thank you for your interest, this allowed me to think about the way I want to do some things in the future. You should get what you want... Soon™©®☺

But just a question.

I think finishing animations would be pretty cool, I would look into that. A special category that would be available after some time in sex. The particles should be fairly easy if the game uses events like for everything else. But I don't know yet, I wasn't looking into that stuff.

Hi Turbo!

My earlier problem has been solved.  I'm wondering, is a rimjob animation in the works at all?  Youre the best!

It should be possible, but you can't animate tongue in Blender, you have to use events for facial expressions. It's a little bit harder, but it should be possible.

Just a question. 

So for female skin from Cmar, does this mod work with NoCAS version too? or does it have to be nude in CAS one?

The skin has to be a replacement and you do not set it in CAS editor, it has to be set on the sim all the time. If this is what you mean.

Thanks to ZoahcX I am releasing for everybody new hard penis mesh! I've checked all available animations for compatibility and they all work great with it (actually only one is broken).

This version is a little bit longer and fixed all the issues old mesh had. When downloading this make sure to remove the old one!
Here's a comparison image (the new one is on the left), it was difficult to get perfectly the same angles for both images :/
Rig with the new mesh is available on my blog.

Just saw this mod. Thanks.

Also threesomes and above would be great.

It's all in hands of animators. I would do more animations if I wouldn't be working on the mod all the time.

*bites at her lower lip* So I have wanted to post something, but not sure if it will offend anyone..I hope it won't. Some of us might be into darker things..Now there are evil and mean sims in the game and they are kinda.. well silly, not really evil or mean. Would there be any way to add in a chance for Rape to happen? from evil or mean sims. Would actually make those evil and mean sims well.. evil and mean ^_^. No idea how hard that would be to do. Or if doable at all.

Oh and yay for the new longer penis mesh ♥

Hey so I have been trying to make this work for a while now, but I cannot get the Script mod to load it loads in the custom content section, I have everything enables and all the mods installed.  

Nothing pops up when I try to loads the game up, just the normal game.

Hey so I have been trying to make this work for a while now, but I cannot get the Script mod to load it loads in the custom content section, I have everything enables and all the mods installed.  

Nothing pops up when I try to loads the game up, just the normal game.

Make sure you are running at least version 1.20 of the game.
Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find them.

The problem with sims existing and not existing could be related to WW, but I can't be sure. Try removing WickedWoohooMod folder from 'saves' folder if you have problems with that, it should assure you if WW is the cause.

For the CAS, I had a person that had the same problem and I don't really know if I can do anything about it. My assumption was that the hair and skin details are incorrectly created and don't work on naked sims. If they do not dispensary when your sim is taking shower then I am truly clueless.

*cut*

It can very well be. I restored my save files without ww and everything went back to pre installed state, no big deal though but i cant save with ww in my list.Is this normal in the current version?

So i take it as if under the perfect circumstances mods are suppose to work with ww?i may have a direction to work on to because i did have some issues with merging packages and i couldnt run the game that time.The person u mentioned should maybe check on that as well.

*cut*

It can very well be. I restored my save files without ww and everything went back to pre installed state, no big deal though but i cant save with ww in my list.Is this normal in the current version?

So i take it as if under the perfect circumstances mods are suppose to work with ww?i may have a direction to work on to because i did have some issues with merging packages and i couldnt run the game that time.The person u mentioned should maybe check on that as well.

What version of the game are you running? You need at least version 1.20, otherwise it will not work correctly.

There are no perfect circumstances, if CAS clothing is broken then nothing will fix it, WW has nothing to do with it.

What version of the game are you running? You need at least version 1.20, otherwise it will not work correctly.

There are no perfect circumstances, if CAS clothing is broken then nothing will fix it, WW has nothing to do with it.

Ok this looks really awkward but i think im not at the right version, sorry if this bothered u too much :wacko:

Thanks to ZoahcX I am releasing for everybody new hard penis mesh! I've checked all available animations for compatibility and they all work great with it (actually only one is broken).

This version is a little bit longer and fixed all the issues old mesh had. When downloading this make sure to remove the old one!
Here's a comparison image (the new one is on the left), it was difficult to get perfectly the same angles for both images :/

Nice improvements to the mesh, but does it need to be that huge? I get that big penises are kind of a porn movie ideal, but that one is a hair away from poking through skinnier sims. I know the plan is to eventually get customizable penis size implemented, but since people will be animating with this one in mind, wouldn't it make sense for it to be a little more average in size? I don't know, maybe I'm just a weirdo who doesn't find giant penises that appealing :P

Nice improvements to the mesh, but does it need to be that huge? I get that big penises are kind of a porn movie ideal, but that one is a hair away from poking through skinnier sims. I know the plan is to eventually get customizable penis size implemented, but since people will be animating with this one in mind, wouldn't it make sense for it to be a little more average in size? I don't know, maybe I'm just a weirdo who doesn't find giant penises that appealing :P

It wasn't really my idea, this is what I've got and I am happy that someone did improved it. I would too prefer a little bit shorter length, but I guess for now the land of Sims 4 is filled with huge cocks and tight pussies.

I will ask for few sizes and if I can get them then I will implement an ability to change the length per sim. This shouldn't really make animations in any way incompatible because it's just the length.

Yeah the new version pokes through my sims stomach and back depending on woohoo position.  I think the first version is as long as it can be when woohoo'g a skinny sim.  I also think the new version is a tad bit thinner.  I prefer the girth of the original version :)

SaveSave