If you want, I start to make dogmeat sheath and penis, the mod work in-game, it just need new textures(used textures come from sexlab).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64627-wip-dogmeats-genital/?hl=dog

Sorry, but I'm not going to just port stuff made by others (from Skyrim).

To be honest, I would say keep going.

No need to say that to me ;D

Have redone the horse looking one and am much more satisfied by now. Still missing balls and sheath. Hopefully going to do them tomorrow.

post-991073-0-27756700-1469311221_thumb.jpgpost-991073-0-36304500-1469311223_thumb.jpg

Btw. This was my inspiration:

post-991073-0-88977500-1469311325_thumb.jpg

So if you find images of cool concepts you like and want to see in the game, let me know.

If you want, I start to make dogmeat sheath and penis, the mod work in-game, it just need new textures(used textures come from sexlab).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64627-wip-dogmeats-genital/?hl=dog

Sorry, but I'm not going to just port stuff made by others (from Skyrim).

To be honest, I would say keep going.

No need to say that to me ;D

Have redone the horse looking one and am much more satisfied by now. Still missing balls and sheath. Hopefully going to do them tomorrow.

Btw. This was my inspiration:

So if you find images of cool concepts you like and want to see in the game, let me know.

That is awesome. 

I don't know what creature that belongs to, and I really don't care.  I need that thing buried inside of my character YESTERDAY.

Awesome work, love the specularity.

I haven't yet figured out which creature I'll put it on but it'll be "reasonably" sized so it will at least fit.

Sheath and balls are now up to speed. I also got somewhat carried away with the fangs I guess...

post-991073-0-60339800-1469395147_thumb.jpgpost-991073-0-59548800-1469395149_thumb.jpg

I don't know what creature that belongs to, and I really don't care.  I need that thing buried inside of my character YESTERDAY.

Awesome work, love the specularity.

I haven't yet figured out which creature I'll put it on but it'll be "reasonably" sized so it will at least fit.

Sheath and balls are now up to speed. I also got somewhat carried away with the fangs I guess...

That looks like it would either go onto a Deathclaw or a Super Mutant variant? I keep seeing a Deathclaw with it. xDDD

Personally, I would rather use the one without spikes. This one looks like it would be rather...painful. 

That looks like it would either go onto a Deathclaw or a Super Mutant variant? I keep seeing a Deathclaw with it. xDDD

I still haven't had that much time on the game yet (personal stuff is keeping me occupied) but I already came across a Deathclaw and it really might suite it.

Personally, I would rather use the one without spikes. This one looks like it would be rather...painful.

Well, this was my intention actually. In my opinion it would fit the lore quite good regarding that sex in the animal kingdom is not always painless (sure, this thing would rip apart the receiver like a chainsaw, but this also happens in the animal kingdom [black Widow for example as far as I'm concerned], not with the penis, but in general). And for what I can tell, there is little human about a Deathclaw for example.

Even though I'll try to aim towards realism, immersion and lore friendly accuracy I'll probably create 2 versions (one with and one without) for those that prefer getting raped by creatures without getting sliced in half by the dick. :)

Probably going to unwrap tonight and start texturing. No animations planed yet. I'll also might port those over to Skyrim again as soon as "Skyrim Remastered" gets released as SoS addons or creature addons.

I still haven't had that much time on the game yet (personal stuff is keeping me occupied) but I already came across a Deathclaw and it really might suite it.

Well, this was my intention actually. In my opinion it would fit the lore quite good regarding that sex in the animal kingdom is not always painless (sure, this thing would rip apart the receiver like a chainsaw, but this also happens in the animal kingdom [black Widow for example as far as I'm concerned], not with the penis, but in general). And for what I can tell, there is little human about a Deathclaw for example.

Even though I'll try to aim towards realism, immersion and lore friendly accuracy I'll probably create 2 versions (one with and one without) for those that prefer getting raped by creatures without getting sliced in half by the dick. :)

Probably going to unwrap tonight and start texturing. No animations planed yet. I'll also might port those over to Skyrim again as soon as "Skyrim Remastered" gets released as SoS addons or creature addons.

I am missing some logic in killing the impregnated one though. ;)

But I can assume that a fem deathclaw could get off on this. It gets interesting when the Deathclaw decides to use it on something else though.

I am missing some logic in killing the impregnated one though. wink.png

But I can assume that a fem deathclaw could get off on this. It gets interesting when the Deathclaw decides to use it on something else though.

Not every creature in the animal kingdom is a mammal. ;) Laying eggs inside their prey is not that uncommon (for parasites, that are laying eggs inside a host so their young can start to feast instantly after hatching).

I also don't know if "getting off" (as a female) according to having orgasms is that present in other living things other than human. But still, this is for entertainment purposes, so I can see that everyone wants to get "something" out of it too. ;D

I am missing some logic in killing the impregnated one though. wink.png

Not every creature in the animal kingdom is a mammal. ;) Laying eggs inside their prey is not that uncommon (for parasites, that are laying eggs inside a host so their young can start to feast instantly after hatching).

I also don't know if "getting off" (as a female) according to having orgasms is that present in other living things other than human. But still, this is for entertainment purposes, so I can see that everyone wants to get "something" out of it too. ;D

I have a few reasons. 

1) Yes, entertainment. 

2) When the mod becomes available, I can say, "Because I can do it."

3) Peaks interest.

4) Because this is set in a time of no laws. No boundries, meaning anything is fair game. (That will go into another fantasy that would never be achievable currently. D:)

Holy shift, but that is surprising. The quality of this is amazing man. I realy would recommend that you find leito, hes working with this kind of thing too, maybe you two could help each other or something. Now my friend, just drop the mic and keep going. And yea, i wish you the of luck with this.

VERY nice mod, but can you please include the first fangless version of of the horse one as a separate option?, its a very well done model, and id hate to never see it in game.

edit: or just add it as a second variety of whatever creature u add it too, so say you add the fanged one to a deathclaw, perhaps a second variant of deathclaw could have the smooth one, would satisfy everyone :D

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shift, but that is surprising. The quality of this is amazing man. I realy would recommend that you find leito, hes working with this kind of thing too, maybe you two could help each other or something. Now my friend, just drop the mic and keep going. And yea, i wish you the of luck with this.

Thanks for the hint. Someone else already pointed that out but I would prefer going solo on that.

VERY nice mod, but can you please include the first fangless version of of the horse one as a separate option?, its a very well done model, and id hate to never see it in game.

edit: or just add it as a second variety of whatever creature u add it too, so say you add the fanged one to a deathclaw, perhaps a second variant of deathclaw could have the smooth one, would satisfy everyone biggrin.png

Fang-less version will be available too (it's not much of a big deal as I can reuse the current texture set).

About the variety thing: though about that too. Had done some mod for Skyrim (same Gamebryo Base Engine beneath as far as I know i.e. very similar game as is) where you get Male and Female versions of creatures randomly etc. Still I'm aiming for something like SoS where this could be added as an Addon for variety etc. Would be most suitable I assume.

This will be an instant download for me!  Top notch modeling!

Thanks! For me this is more or less some kind of exercise.

Why just penises? It would be so cool if there would be vaginas too... maybe with a randomised script... biggrin.png

Vagina coming too, but will take some more time an research on my part for possible designs as well as need to get it to fit perfectly to the host model. Not quite easy. As said above, you will get Male and Female versions of all creatures with according genitalia. But this is gonna take some time.

Sorry that I didn't replying for that long. Had some personal stuff going on as well as I weren't able to reuse some scripts due to errors. Sorted that out for now and got the horse looking one texture (with fangs currently):

post-991073-0-63192500-1470838831_thumb.jpgpost-991073-0-79170600-1470838819_thumb.jpgpost-991073-0-01137900-1470838824_thumb.jpg

Next model will be of a female counterpart.

It would be extremely painful…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XlytAe3fpE

;D

Why does everything have these horrific barbs?

Because I don't really got any other concept ideas currently. Feel free to provide me concepts or images of what you would like to see. The second one truly got fangs, the third one will have a version without those.

Currently am working on a female part. Folds ain't easy to model and  having the outer lips obscuring the inner ones ain't that easy too. :/ Having a hard time here, probably gonna post some progress over the day.