I love where this is going :P

I hope I get time to do more you love :D

Hi ! I'm asking myself which creature is this penis for/from ? Anyway that looks pretty good for now !

To stay honest: This is mod I first started doing for Skyrim. I don't really see yet where it could fit as I too don't know all creatures but I'm sure I'll find one.

Looks good though I wonder if the person that pierced that creatures dick is still alive or did the creature rip their head off shortly afterwards.

Probably not :D Wanted it for Skyrim at first to give Argonians new penises. But I don't play Skyrim anymore as it's grown tedious to stay ahead of all Mods etc. There were just too many.

Looks like deep sea emo fish to me.

Piercings are always optional! :D

Hi ! I'm asking myself which creature is this penis for/from ? Anyway that looks pretty good for now !

To stay honest: This is mod I first started doing for Skyrim. I don't really see yet where it could fit as I too don't know all creatures but I'm sure I'll find one.

Maybe a Raider Dog could work ?

Man this is highquality stuff.

I am on my phone so at first I though these were tentacle stuff.

Might consider going into that... Like parasitic armors and other equipment.

You might want to collaborate with Leito who seems to be heading the effort in creature shenanigans as he calls it.

Do you plan on doing different states for each level of erection (sheath only/chubby/full on/about to veiny pop/knot)?

It's taking me ages to do it for a single one of them (such as dogmeat) and different states require some serious amount of polygons, so I was wondering how many stages you plan on doing.

Maybe a Raider Dog could work ?

Yeah, maybe that could fit indeed. Going to look into that! The shape could definitely be the result of radiation.   :)

Man this is highquality stuff.

I am on my phone so at first I though these were tentacle stuff.

Might consider going into that... Like parasitic armors and other equipment.

You might want to collaborate with Leito who seems to be heading the effort in creature shenanigans as he calls it.

I'm personally not really into tentacle stuff but I sure can something like that too late. Yet have to look into animations for that engine so it looks real and is moving.

His work looks indeed very similar to what I'm onto, even though I would like to integrate the mesh more into the original one rather than having hard borders. Also getting more into fiction with the genitals rather than having "ordinary" ones.

Do you plan on doing different states for each level of erection (sheath only/chubby/full on/about to veiny pop/knot)?

It's taking me ages to do it for a single one of them (such as dogmeat) and different states require some serious amount of polygons, so I was wondering how many stages you plan on doing.

Hell yes! My plan actually is to get something similar to Schlongs of Skyrim so that the erection is controlable by the player. I yet don't know if that's possible to me, but I'm looking into it. Basically it's "just" playback of animations. But the Creation Engine is known to not be the very kind in regard of custom animations. At least not to me. If that's possible, then you will get knotting animations easily as it's simply adjusting the bone scale on one joint to grow and all other to shrink accordingly.

If it's not possible then you still will get multiple options (haven't yet looked into that, but is there something like MCM for Skyrim, but for Fallout 4?) as I'm going to rig them anyway as it gives me the ability to adjust it much faster (size, proportion, scale etc).

I hope I can finish my next model soon, or at least can block it out real quick to preview.

Sincerely

Æ

Edit:

Small update on what I'm currently up to (far from done):

post-991073-0-87432600-1467149503_thumb.jpgpost-991073-0-52315100-1467149505_thumb.jpg

Obviously inspired by horse genitalia.

And another one (also far from done but I like the look [and the functionality ;D]):

post-991073-0-58334200-1467237447_thumb.jpgpost-991073-0-36776800-1467237449_thumb.jpg

And yeah, you saw that right: those are barbs. Probably going to animate that one just for fun purpose as soon as it's ready.

Sincerely

Æ

this is always something i try to find. i don't personally care for sex mods and the like, but i have a strong dislike of "barbie doll anatomy" where it's just completely blank, no anus, no sheath, no genital slit, no room for any biological functions whatsoever. would rather not have everything running around with their dicks hanging out, but i'd really like sheaths and slits where they should be, rather than nothing at all

i can live with stuff like deathclaws not having anything going on(reptiles don't exactly have much visibility normally), but i spend so much time with dogmeat in front of me while i'm sneaking that it drives me nuts that there is nothing whatsoever going on under his tail. i want the animals to look like animals, with all the fiddly bits and not missing any details that any living thing would have. so thank you for working on this, i could only hope that you take the time to give females some attention too, they are sorely underrepresented.

though at this point as long as i get to give dogmeat a proper sheath, i'd be happy with that

• 2 weeks later...