[Question] What BSLightingShaderProperty do i use for the Velvet fabric Textures?

Zaselim

Hey Guys, I making a She-Man of Steel outfit for my body Mod/Character. It has a valvet and Leather fabrics and a metal.

So i know which BSLightingShaderPropert to use for leather and metal but I don't know which setting i do in the BSLightingShaderProperty for the velvet to get the looks of velvet textures right in the game.

Here are the pictures and the red/YLO upper/jacket is using the Velvet Fabric as well as the Yellow right Thigh/Leg and the boots.

I'll be grateful for the help.

HTDPUpMe.jpgvF7oYsHa.jpguBA6gC0X.jpghzTakAHH.jpg

more or less use the same settings for leather or metal, maybe find the middle between the two. choose a neutral cubemap texture like shineydull_e or shineycontrast_e. the velvet magic will be handled by your environment mask. it will be very dark with subtle but defined highlights.

post-501843-0-15138300-1466914098_thumb.png

post-501843-0-86919200-1466914167_thumb.png

post-501843-0-09854200-1466914173_thumb.png

Archived