IMPORTANT: Site Upgrade Coming on July 1st

Guest endgameaddiction

There's no need to back up your downloads as everything that exist here will get transfered over. Only recent uploads will not which is why Ashal is giving people 48-72 hours for people to move over those recent file uploads. This is to say that we'll have access to the new site and old site like last time to give us time to shift things over that were not shifted over because of the time it's been processing.

Just visited new site ... looooks good. I checked my posts, blogs, and other things and all is there ... Good work Ashal ..... Just hope that by the time "Back to top" button will be back again ;)

just a note, i can make new threads but not reply to existing ones on the new site. not sure if its intentional or not for the migration period.

I haven't tested to make new topics, but as yourself, can't post on existing ones. Is it intentional ?

I'm loving the new site. Have being trying out some updates to my mod page and it's easy to make it much sexier looking. I have not yet figured out how you do the new spoiler yet. Anyone know? Existing spoilers work nicely and can be updated no problem, but how to add a new one?

EDIT: figured it out. Just use the spoiler /spoiler (in [  ]) like before and then it converts it when you preview or next edit

I know you are really busy with the upgrade, but when you get a chance, please revisit the latest files functionality.  The new site does not seem to have a place to go to see all the latest updates for a given game.

The conversion is still going on.

Files and attachments have not been processed right now.

And a "stream" for the latest files may be created.

In this new version of the site there are already a few pre-defined streams to give abilities similar (and improved) of the old site.

Very minor issue: The bottom half of the login button on the new site isn't click-able, only the top half.

On the sign in screen, the link to sign up isn't highlighted or underlined, same font and same size. Might want to draw attention to the fact that it's a link for users to click.

Edit: I'm glad the logout button is no longer next to the notifications button.

For private threads with lots of users, can the large list of users be moved to the bottom, side, or removed instead of being at the very top of the thread page? I feel the list of viewers is less important than the content of the thread, hopefully.

Ashal - thank you very much for adding "back to the top" button on the new LL site.... To someone it might be insignificant thing, but for me it's very helpful and handy.

Thanks again. :9

i wish that all mod from a game like just clicking skyrim (witn no need to click on framework for example to be able to sort ) and then being able to just sort as last updated as it make thing easier to see which mod is updated without having to open all sub-categorie and sort them on their one by one

but ill respect your choice no matter your choice

Just saw something else : our profile don't show our gender (if set up) for others. Maybe it's normal ?

Edit > Okay, just tried to edit my profile on the new forum : this option don't exist any more. Or is masked maybe.

May not have been clicked on or activated. Not sure if it is even part of the forum software. However if added... :) If not then it's moot.

Just saw something else : our profile don't show our gender (if set up) for others. Maybe it's normal ?

Edit > Okay, just tried to edit my profile on the new forum : this option don't exist any more. Or is masked maybe.

Hello Benmc, there is a section on the new site to help: http://new.loverslab.com/topic/63895-new-site-discussion-and-feedback/

Editing the profile is possible but a little bit weird right now.

Hello Benmc, there is a section on the new site to help: http://new.loverslab.com/topic/63895-new-site-discussion-and-feedback/

Editing the profile is possible but a little bit weird right now.

And for the fact that I can't respond into the topics in "download sexlab" section ?