IMPORTANT: Site Upgrade Coming on July 1st

Sooooo, I guess we would be informed if the new site cease to be active? I'm asking because I have 2-3 very important posts which I would like to transfer back here in the case that new site will be closed. :)

The thief who stole my 200+ posts recently, returned them back ... Thank you thief   ;):D:P

(This is a joke, of course... those who red my feedback on the new site knows what was I talking about, right ritual? :D )

Has the new site just gone read-only? I'm not getting post buttons and the message I was editing refused to send.

Just trying to work out if the problem is at my end or not.

Yes, it's read only.

The only problem for me when returned to old site is that it doesn't let me use pictures uploading and it doesn't open the main site.

It shows this on opening:

bdyjXeHo.png

instead of this:

XcDTTN6B.png

I was very thrilled with the new site. Beside some small issues it worked excellent. Now, returning to the old one, I'm not disappointed (only feel sorry for Ashal that he put a lot of faith, hope and efforts to make new site work but it doesn't), I'm rather happy that LL is STILL ALIVE in one form or another. I would be sad, disappointed, depressed and angry if the site will be shut down permanently. But IT ISN'T and I'm so grateful for that.

Love you all LL addicts. ;)

To lighten the mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpnG044XzIo

awe yeah. i fkn loved the new version. and i loved laughing at people butthurt by change.

not only do i need the new features to keep sane,

Oooh are we butthurt now?

Snide remarks aside - well maybe you can tell us which awesome "new features" in the user interface are so vital about the new version, as i can only see things being dumbed down and features missing in favor of mobile devices.

I merely tried to fix some image links in my modding posts after the last update, but the new editor messed everything up irreparably because there neither is BBcode format nor a preview. So i simply stopped using the forum, and boy was i glad to see everything back in working condition.

PS: If anyone is wondering what kind of posts, good luck trying to write something like this with the new forum software. Still needs the referrer block for imgur to show the pics, but you get the idea.

Guest airdance

Ashal will succeed just wait and see, I have all the faith in him.

I liked the new forum, and I did not encounter any problems with it.

I just wish I were a better programmer so that I could help him.

Too much old crap that needed archiving or hardware restrictions of the server? Just interested if there is an answer, I would think someone somewhere is running the later versions of this forum software ok, maybe smaller less traffic websites.

Bsst of luck Ashal, we know you are trying and crap happens, its all good otherwise :)

I'm unsure of where to post now.  Here, or the new site?

Post here. There is no way to migrate posts backwards between versions.

Have you seen my last post about Xenforo ? Don't seem very costly and conversion possible. The only thing it may not cover is the blogs.