Hi, sorry for the late response.

I got the Arousal Faction thing to work (didn't even know they had Factions)

But I still don't understand papyrus enough to do the other thing right.

I've tried:

SexLab.QuickStart(passiveActor, activeActor)

and

SexLab.QuickStart(Game.GetPlayer(), akSpeakerRef)

which gave me this:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "TIF__08000D7A"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__08000D7A.psc(18,6): no viable alternative at input '.'
No output generated for TIF__08000D7A, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on TIF__08000D7A

I've also tried:

SexLab.QuickStart(passiveActor Game.GetPlayer(), activeActor akSpeakerRef)

which gave me this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__08000D7A.psc(18,6): no viable alternative at input '.'
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__08000D7A.psc(18,35): required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input '.'
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__08000D7A.psc(18,73): required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input ')'

Failed on TIF__08000D7A

Am I suppose to add scripts to my Npc actor and player and put those in the Parentheses?

You last try is wrong by code.

Now, would you mind to try the first (maybe with Ashal's advise on using the non-property mode) and post your compilation errors AND the full code of the script?

Thanks.

Ok so with ashal's advice.

This is the compilation error:

Failed on TIF__08000D7A

And this is my full script:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 4
Scriptname TIF__08000D7A Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_3
Function Fragment_3(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
SexLabUtil.QuickStart(akSpeaker, Game.GetPlayer())
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

SexLab.QuickStart(passiveActor, activeActor)

Change it to:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 4
Scriptname TIF__08000D7A Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_3
Function Fragment_3(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
SexLabUtil.QuickStart(akSpeaker, Game.GetPlayer())
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

There were some extra code lines at the end that were not necessary.

• 1 month later...

I'm having a Problem compiling a sexlab script. when i try to compile this 

ScriptName StreetGirlDialogueScript Extends Quest

SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto

Function StreetGirlDialogueThread()

sslThreadModel thread = SexLab.NewThread()

actor Customer = akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget() ;set the actor player is talking to into the variable customer

thread.AddActor(PlayerRef) ;adds the player into the animation

thread.AddActor(customer) ;adds the customer to the animation

thread.StartThread() ;begins the thread

EndFunction

I get this error

Compiling "StreetGirlDialogueScript"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,42): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,19): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,30): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,16): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,16): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,42): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,16): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,61): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,72): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\StreetGirlDialogueScriptcrap.psc(9,21): variable akSpeaker is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\StreetGirlDialogueScriptcrap.psc(9,31): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\StreetGirlDialogueScriptcrap.psc(11,20): variable PlayerRef is undefined
No output generated for StreetGirlDialogueScript, compilation failed.

Failed on StreetGirlDialogueScript

I noticed my error was similiar to one of the ones xxliyox had so i took the advice CPU gave and used race menu when i would load the creation kit

When i load the data in the creation kit i load

- skyrim.esm

-update.esm

-sexlab.esm

-racemenu.esp

I figured i should also note that I am using Mod organizer and i have installed the patch for the compiler when using MO on x64 systems

i have been trying to fix this for ages could someone help me?

Couple of errors, and probably what you are doing will not really work. I will explain why. Let start with the errors:

Actor Property PlayerRef Auto ; "<-- That was missing"

actor Customer = PlayerRef.GetDialogueTarget() ; "<-- you used something that is not existing."

EndFunction

Now, when you call the function, you may get a sexlab thread to work.

But be aware that getDialogueTarget() in 99% of cases returns nothing.

(That is the explanation of "why it will not work)

Looking at you code, it looks like it is dialogue based.

Why you don't put something like that directly in the Topic Info of the dialogue?

How do you call the function you defined?

Couple of errors, and probably what you are doing will not really work. I will explain why. Let start with the errors:

Actor Property PlayerRef Auto ; "<-- That was missing"

actor Customer = PlayerRef.GetDialogueTarget() ; "<-- you used something that is not existing."

EndFunction

Now, when you call the function, you may get a sexlab thread to work.

But be aware that getDialogueTarget() in 99% of cases returns nothing.

(That is the explanation of "why it will not work)

Looking at you code, it looks like it is dialogue based.

Why you don't put something like that directly in the Topic Info of the dialogue?

How do you call the function you defined?

I figured that code would be fairly Flawed as I am quite a noob at this, but i have tried inserting other peoples direct code from Here And I still receive the same error message I would really like help sorting out what is causing that and how i can fix it because i don't think it was specifically my code 

When you have an error, the best way to solve it is to describe what you want to do, and then post your code and the errors.

So what i was trying to do is just a simple dialogue that runs a sexlab animation at the end of it, pretty simple stuff i'm pretty new at this and i just wanted to test something basic out

but whenever i try to compile a script using the a modified version of the example here it would not compile and after trying different scripts that simply start a default sexlab animation, i discovered my scripts would not compile whenever i used "SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto" as it says i need to use here to access sexlab functions.

when i tested compiling this example code i found on loverslab 

Scriptname sslMM_Dialogue extends Quest

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

function SexCall(Actor SpeakerRef)

debug.messagebox (SpeakerRef)

; // Create our actor array using our chosen actor references

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]

sexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()

sexActors[1] = SpeakerRef

debug.messagebox (sexActors[0])

debug.messagebox (sexActors[1])

; // Initialize our animation array as empty, so SexLab will pick the animations based on defaults

sslBaseAnimation[] anims

; // "Buisness Time"

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)

endfunction

I receive this error in the compiler output

Compiling "sslMM_Dialogue"...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,31): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,42): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,19): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,30): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,5): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,5): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,31): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,42): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,5): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,61): variable NiOverride is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,72): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot relatively compare variables to None

No output generated for sslMM_Dialogue, compilation failed.

Failed on sslMM_Dialogue

I am unsure of what is causing any sexlab script i use to not compile and i have spent hours trying to remedy this.

Later I will send you a full example for a dialogue.

The "compile errors" are because you are missing the sources of RaceMenu.

see i figured that because my errors were similar to what the OP's were and you told him it was because of the race menu sources,

I thought if i loaded racemenu when i loaded the Data in CK it would remedy the problem, What am i doing wrong?

i should note i use MO if that is relevant? 

UPDATE: 

I did a little research and (thanks to another post you had made on a different thread) I learnt how to get what i needed from Racemenu and i understand what went wrong so my issue is resolved

thanks CPU for your time.

• 1 year later...

So this is the first time i've tried doing anything like scripting or editing a mod, so try and bear with me on that front. I'm simply trying to add new NPC responses to "Sexlab Romance". I've added in the new dialogue responses. and NPCs will say them. However, no Animations would then trigger after saying those lines. Went back into CK, saw i needed to add scripts to the dialogue. look at the original dialogue script, then go to add it in. However, i then get the an error box saying:

"Script (script name) had errors while loading, it will not be added to the object."

I tried reinstalling SKSE, nothing changed. As i said, very new to scripting, but even then i'm just trying to add an already made script. Could anyone give a much appreciated bit of help?

• 2 years later...
On 11/23/2017 at 12:52 AM, CPU said:

If the script is a fragment you cannot just re-attach it. You need to create a new one and fill its properties

Hi, I am new to making quests with sexlab. I want to know how can I make two npcs make sex with each other. I would appreciate if you help me.