Draugr Females Nude

There are proper male on draugr animations on Loverslab by Funnybiz. You should check his animations out. I don't think Jacques would mind if you drop them here. Please give him proper credit though. Cheers!

I've checked them out, they look pretty good! Problem is that they're not added to any official animation pack and the little anim pack someone compiled for it had some alignment issues atleast when I last checked.

I've actually also ran into some modelling snafus with trying to give the Iron & Beggar female draugr variants their unique models so I'll need some time to sort that.

I've checked them out, they look pretty good! Problem is that they're not added to any official animation pack and the little anim pack someone compiled for it had some alignment issues atleast when I last checked.

I've actually also ran into some modelling snafus with trying to give the Iron & Beggar female draugr variants their unique models so I'll need some time to sort that.

funnybiz non-replacer actually implements the animation and they are used if you use MNC mix with defeat. Misalignment can be easily fixed in game with sexlab hotkeys. Im sure someone would implement them asap.

Please take your time on modeling. One recommendation is you can try to modify version from Better shaped female creatures.

• 1 month later...

Oh gawd, you want to see hundred year-old va-jay-jay? :D Lol.

More like a thousand year old pussy, ages like a fine wine ;) . It'll be like sex with your leather jacket, just drier.

The whole point of defeated is so this nasty stuff happens, it's immersion breaking when it can't.

Common, we're overflowing with talent here. It's more strange that it's not done by this point. There's even wholly necro focused mods here.

Oh gawd, you want to see hundred year-old va-jay-jay? :D Lol.

More like a thousand year old pussy, ages like a fine wine ;) . It'll be like sex with your leather jacket, just drier.

The whole point of defeated is so this nasty stuff happens, it's immersion breaking when it can't.

Common, we're overflowing with talent here. It's more strange that it's not done by this point. There's even wholly necro focused mods here.

Yeah, leather jacket with powder as lubricant.. I can see the dust clouds now, lol. :P

• 2 months later...

Possibly a stupid question, but will wyrde's draugr files posted earlier stop female draugr turning into male draugr during animations? Does it turn all draugr into female draugr? I'm looking for something to make male draugr stay male and female draugr stay female when MNC and Aroused Creatures activate. Currently female draugr suddenly turn male when they get aroused or get involved in a SL animation.

• 1 year later...
Guest GaiaConcept

Necroposting to express current interest. I would also like to strongly suggest to use the female draugr meshes from the mod Better Shaped Female Creatures and change the texture to a nude one, and add HDT from there. I really don't care if it doesn't make complete sense, I want T H I C C D R A U G R. Of course, I am by no means a knowledgeable or experienced modder, I'm just making suggestions and adding my opinion.

• 3 months later...

Necroposting to express current interest. I would also like to strongly suggest to use the female draugr meshes from the mod Better Shaped Female Creatures and change the texture to a nude one, and add HDT from there. I really don't care if it doesn't make complete sense, I want T H I C C D R A U G R. Of course, I am by no means a knowledgeable or experienced modder, I'm just making suggestions and adding my opinion.

I agree completely. I love the way they look with BSFC and I really hope that someone can use that as a base to give us good fem draugr

• 6 months later...
On 17.01.2016 at 6:20 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

You really want to see some old dead raisin tits, lol? :classic_biggrin:

they not dead, as u can see in books, draygrs is just "zombied" humans, which through of ways of magic are giving their life force to dragon priest.

Simply, for 3-4 thousand years their life force is weak.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

I am resurrecting an ancient thread here, but it seems this is my last hope:

I am using the SE version of the nude female draugrs, but the core problem, is that Creature Framework overwrites the meshes when starting an animation.
I assume I need to deactivate the meshes somewhere in creature framework but I cant find out where, Draugrs have like 8 entries and none of them seem to do the trick.
Or is this just a problem with how they are "coded" meaning that MNC doesnt actually "add" meshes, and draugr females just "strip" when an animation starts which "unequips" the breasts?

On 4/21/2022 at 3:15 AM, RhodosGuard said:

I am resurrecting an ancient thread here, but it seems this is my last hope:

I am using the SE version of the nude female draugrs, but the core problem, is that Creature Framework overwrites the meshes when starting an animation.
I assume I need to deactivate the meshes somewhere in creature framework but I cant find out where, Draugrs have like 8 entries and none of them seem to do the trick.
Or is this just a problem with how they are "coded" meaning that MNC doesnt actually "add" meshes, and draugr females just "strip" when an animation starts which "unequips" the breasts?

You might be able to open up the creature framework esp in creation kit, find the armor addon for the male draugr and then point the nif to a female draugr model instead. 

I'm guessing that creature framework defaults to a specific male draugr model for the animations, so pointing that male nif to a female nif should do the trick.

a "male" and a female draugr from an old playthrough

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.png.a49654001dfbc03f96672fa36fb63008.png

ScreenShot7.png.618ebafd85fbdcc29f01cf449f513845.png

ScreenShot8.png

• 4 months later...