Draugr Females Nude

I would fully endorse this idea :cool:

i have already thought of this' date=' was planning it for the .esm file i have been trying to work on and get help with...

guess no one looks at that thread anymore -.-

[/quote']

Link to that thread?

• 4 weeks later...

I like the idea of a nude draugr mod, but not like the one on Nexus. It'd be a bit more freaky seeing the old, dried up prunes with droopy, swaying... Yeessh! *shudder* I'm creeping myself out by the thought..

Also on the nexus link, someone mentioned nude Falmor... All I've seen while playing Skyrim were male Falmer. Are there any female Falmer in the game or have they degenerated into an asexual race?

It would be funny. XD BTW' date=' I'm not a necrophiliac. ;)

[/quote']

I am, but even I wouldn't go after those fugly bitches.

That mod makes them too sexy, though. I'd like them pale white with the glowing eyes so you know they're dead, but still hot enough to bone.

I'd also like to see them more creepy - kinda zombie-ish with the pale skin and spooky eyes, but not quite gross...especially if they could be included in an SSG kind of way where they might drag their chained/bound prey off and do unspeakable things to them - and let them live just to be tortured by the memory of it.

Delurker' date=' I think I want you.

[/quote']

lol great (evil) minds think alike.

someone experience necropholia extreme state syndrome.. What will you expect from hundred years of embalmed corpse? Pink nipples with oily skinn and shaved pubic hair?

Given that the draugr in Skyrim take inspiration from the draugr in Norse mythology, whose many ways to dispose of their victims included eating them alive and drinking their blood, it's not too much of a stretch to assume that consuming the life blood of their prey could greatly reduce their rate of decay as they serve their priests in the afterlife.

lol great (evil) minds think alike.

What are you talking about? I'm a perfect angel!

Well sure a fresh' date=' still-warm corpse would be ideal, but you're not going to see that down in the crypts & catacombs, so you have to take what you can get.

[/quote']

Magic. The answer to anything is magic. It's the best plot device ever.