View File

So I occasionally use an older MO profile on which I play a tall strong demoness futa with a giant ERF Horsecock :>
When cum-distorting bellies of people unlucky enough to fight her, the modest spurt sound was kind of a let-down and didn't really fit in with people being pumped with buckets of demon cum. So I created this simple little mod from various sound effects I gathered on the webs and I am quite pleased with it and think it's good enough to show and share.

!!!Installation!!!
People have been saying MO will install this just fine, so you actually won't have to install the sounds manually. So there's that.
Replaces the 2 standard sounds with longer, kinda brutal sounds. Hope you like it! :D

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/21/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab 1.60+
  • Special Edition Compatible

The only thing I can say to make your mod compatible with MO is to put "fxOrgasm01" into a folder called "SexLab". Then Sexlab into the "fx" folder. Then fx into the "Sound" folder. This will make MO accept it as a mod.

Summary of Folder's Organization (Less Confusing): Sound>fx>SexLab>fxOrgasm01>Your sound files

MO will handle your zip fine.

Oh really, then I did everything right without knowing :D

no shit. reminded me of the old starcraft zergling hatching.

Close. One of them is mashed spaghetti. You been fapping to mashed spaghetti. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing I can say to make your mod compatible with MO is to put "fxOrgasm01" into a folder called "SexLab". Then Sexlab into the "fx" folder. Then fx into the "Sound" folder. This will make MO accept it as a mod.

Summary of Folder's Organization (Less Confusing): Sound>fx>SexLab>fxOrgasm01>Your sound files

Yeah I fixed OP's files so NMM now recognizes them just fine

sound.7z

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason I still get the same default sounds even after adding this to my modlist in MO. Anyone?

are you using NMM or MO? Make sure it replaces the files this shoudln't happen

are you using NMM or MO? Make sure it replaces the files this shoudln't happen

MO. I even tried deleting the two wav files from the Sexlab mod folder itself, nothing changed. If I somehow didn't install it correctly then I need help with this. 1.62 sexlab btw.

try placing at the bottom of your load order if the sound is still playing and you deleted the sound files that means something is overwriting them or else it would just be no sound. think what mods you have taht add sound.

• 5 months later...

attachicon.gifsound.7z

Perfect sounds for my Pompeii presentation (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 4 weeks later...

attachicon.gifsound.7z

do i have to download the original file and then add ur 7z file to nmm for it to work? Sorry i'm a bit of a noob here XD.

• 9 months later...
On 21/11/2017 at 2:04 AM, Mr. Wick said:

I have installed this mod, and it replaced the 01 and 02 .wav files in the correct folder, and some reason, still get the vanilla sound's, any fix for this? 

If you are using Sexlab - Sound FX Replacer you need to go to its files (same folder structure) and switch the Cum.wav with which ever of these you prefer, this was true atleast for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...