SexLab Animations aren't playing

glondor1

So I've tried to use simple SexLab mods in both NMM and MO but haven't gotten anywhere. FNIS is working correctly, as I have gotten other mods that use FNIS to work just fine, like 0sex and sexy idles. To try and find the root of the problem, I uninstalled all my mods and started from a clean slate, you can see everything that is installed below. The current mod I'm testing is the Working Girl SexLab mod, and the dialogue is fine, and my character receives money as they normally would, however the animations just don't happen. No one gets frozen in place or anything, after the dialogue the characters just continue to idle as they normally would. I've tried using other mods like TDF Aggressive Prostitution and I get the same results: the dialogue progresses normally but no animations occur and the NPCs continue idling normally.

The only mod I managed to get to work was 0sex, which worked perfectly fine. When I run FNIS it detects SexLab framework just find, as it shows "Reading SexLab V1.62 ..." as it should.

This is my load order and list of plugins currently in NMM:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dragonborn.esm

HeartFires.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SkyUI.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

FNIS.esp

FNISspells.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

XPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp

----- Basic Installation Procedure ------------------------------------------

After properly installing SKSE, SkyUI, and FNIS as listed above, follow these steps.

• Download the latest full framework pack & install it using your mod manager of choice (Mod Organizer highly preferred.)
  • Run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe tool.
  • If you have a custom animation skeleton installed (very likely, if you don't you should. See: XPMSE2 or XPMSE3) make sure you check the "Skeleton arm fix" patch.
  • Click the big button that reads "Update FNIS Behavior"
  • You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.
  • DO NOT ignore any warnings or errors you see in the FNIS window.
  • Activate the SexLab.esm file in your list of active mods.
  • Load or start a new save game in Skyrim and navigate to the Mod Configuration menu titled "SexLab"
  • Check that you meet the requirements on the left pane and then click the Install option in the top right.
    • NOTE: Some of the checks you'll see there are only soft dependencies, or can be a false-negative. If the Install button is clickable for you, just go ahead and continue.
  • Close all menus and stand still until the install finishes, it can take a few minutes.

Archived