Outfit smaller than body in CBBE Outfit Studio

special

I'm having an odd issue with Outfit Studio.

I've done this many times before but not on the outfit I am currently working on.

So...

I am loading a CBBE Curvy converted outfit (the Catsuit from Deviously Cursed Loot) into Outfit Studio. When loading is completed the CBBE HDT Curvy body shows up as normal and the outfit I am working on also loads, however, the outfit is smaller than the body so nothing lines up at all.

When I say smaller, I don't just mean there is clipping, I mean the mesh is scaled down or something, the neck is completely in the wrong place as if it isn't stretching as tall as the body for some reason.

Anyway, the first time I ignored this and went about adding the HDT Weights to the outfit as you do and exported the .nif.

Once in game though everything is not alright. There is a huge gap between the players head and the outfit, the same gap I saw in the Outfit Studio due to the outfit mesh being smaller than the body.

Other meshes work perfectly it's just this one Catsuit doesn't.

I will mention that the catsuit mesh was converted to CBBE Curvy via the CBBE BodySlide with the settings provided by the Deviously Cursed Loot mod (the slider settings are included in the mod .7z file).

Does anyone know how to get the outfit to load the same size as the body or what I am doing wrong?

​thanks

Outfit studio does have mesh scaling, it does work but you will have to do a lot of moving around.

Indeed, I did try that but didn't look great.

The point is, I shouldn't have too, it just seems to be loading the outfit at the wrong scale.

​I have found a workaround for what I was trying to do which I will probably settle for.

​Would be nice to know why Outfit Studio is loading this mesh at the wrong scale though.

Outfit Studio ignores the transforms of the individual bones when loading outfits. That's annoying, but it means the output will be 100% clean from any weird stuff the modder or plugins of Blender or 3ds max have done.

Did you already try disabling "File -> Apply Overall Skin Transforms" before loading the outfit?

Outfit Studio ignores the transforms of the individual bones when loading outfits. That's annoying, but it means the output will be 100% clean from any weird stuff the modder or plugins of Blender or 3ds max have done.

Did you already try disabling "File -> Apply Overall Skin Transforms" before loading the outfit?

Yeh I tried that, didn't make any difference.

​All other armors or clothes i've edited with Outfit Studio work perfectly.

​Anyway, not to worry, my workaround is good enough for now.

Archived