Skyrim Enhanced Camera and SSL

Nizagam

Hi. I really like the mod “Skyrim Enhanced Camera”. It offers a very good first person view and at the same time maintains the good usability of vanilla first person.

The only downside is that it does not work with SexLab.

Does anybody know how to get these two mods to work together?

Of course I know Immersive First Person and I used it for quite a while, but it simply isn’t convenient to play with this mod.

I don’t like the third person movement combined with first person view :( .

Enhanced Camera is the only mod I know which combines the best of both worlds.

There are graphic glitches during scenes while in first person mode.

I wouldn't call that a glitch, Enhanced Camera intentionally disables the Headnode in 1st Person to prevent hair or heagear from accidently obscuring the view. You can enable it in the SKSE_Enhancedcamera.ini by setting bEnableHeadFirstPerson to 1

Thank you for the hint, but the head is not the problem.
Maybe it was not good to see in the screen shots, but my character is the girl and in first person I can see myself and an additional torso.
I don’t think this is supposed to happen.

3rd person:

post-136232-0-58595400-1466577917_thumb.jpg
1st person:

post-136232-0-23381600-1466577928_thumb.jpg

Nah that's not supposed to happen. Enhanced Camera basically places a 3rd person Camera at the place where your head is supposed to be but yours seems to be detached or zoomed out. You either have something installed that changes the FOV or overwrites the FOV-setting from the SKSE_Enhancedcamera.ini.

Yep, it usually happens in places where your character can't move (cutscenes or some animations). It's probably is a bug from vanilla game - I once used some cheat to see myself during the opening scene and I've seen that torso back then (and I didn't use any mods back then).

I would also like to know how to get rid of it.

PS.

The bug has nothing to do with SL.

Strangely i never had that issue myself but yes, that seems to be inherent to Enhanced Camera, considering it has specific commands in the ini to tackle that problem.

Fiddling with bForceFirstPersonSitting and bFixSkyrimIntro is supposed to help with these compatibility issues.

Thanks!

It seems that enabling bForceFirstPersonSitting fixed it for me (bFixSkyrimIntro is true by default).

It may not be optimal, because I can’t move the cam during a scene, but at least the buggy torso is gone.

Edit:

Never mind. The value I changed had no effect on the problem.

However I accidently discovered, that during a scene I can use the mouse wheel to activate “fake 1st person mode” and that’s kinda ok.

I've seen this before - I think it's related to the first-person body meshes. Normally, these first person meshes are only supposed to have arms and nothing else, but some mods simply hook back into the full body mesh (which causes the second body to appear). This issue mostly occurs with armour mods. 

If you're using a mod to have an "equippable nude body", then it may be the cause. Otherwise, I'm not too sure. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Yep. Enhanced Camera works well with SexLab for me as well.

Exactly what problems you have with it?

what skeleton are you using and are you playing M or F?

XPMSE skeleton. I have a separate game for both gender.

- UUNP HDT for my female character (worked just fine for me also with CBBE and without HDT).

- SOS for my male character.

Archived