Dead Rising 2 Nude Chuck & Frank Mod

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/13/2019 at 3:58 PM, cheryl_c said:

The first link is down and I can't find it anywhere... Anybody has it?

I re-uploaded it to my OneDrive.

Here's the instructions. In the zip file, I included the file npcs.big and npcs.big.bak. Overwrite the game files when asked, if you want to revert back to the original Banana Hammock, delete npcs.big, and rename npcs.big.bak to npcs.big.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AulgJ8NhQQTYgZmLFszTct11VLBY5BY?e=zsXgd0

• 7 months later...
On 2/18/2020 at 10:13 AM, PlatinumDruggie1986 said:

I re-uploaded it to my OneDrive.

Here's the instructions. In the zip file, I included the file npcs.big and npcs.big.bak. Overwrite the game files when asked, if you want to revert back to the original Banana Hammock, delete npcs.big, and rename npcs.big.bak to npcs.big.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AulgJ8NhQQTYgZmLFszTct11VLBY5BY?e=zsXgd0

Any more instructions for this to make it work ?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

https://variatkowo-pl.translate.goog/forum/temat/dead-rising-2-nude-twins-and-nude-female-player-model-replacement/?_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

quick install tutorial

Installation:

To install the modification, you need to get a bit of trouble.

First, copy the datafile.big file to the folder:

And overwrite the file.

Now navigate to the folder:

And copy the npcs.big file  to the Gibbed's Tools   folder  . Run the  Extract NPCS.bat file

This will create a new folder  npcs_big  to which you copy the files  boss_twingold_t1.big, boss_twingold_t1.tex, boss_twinsilver_t1.big, boss_twinsilver_t1.tex .

If (optionally) you also want to replace the main character model, copy the   contents of  playastwingold  or  playastwinsilver to the npcs_big folder .

Now grab the npcs_big folder with drag and drop   and move it over  Gibbed.DeadRising2.Pack.exe

This will create a modified npcs_big.big file which you rename to  npcs.big  and copy it to

\ Dead Rising 2 \ data \ models

If you also changed Chuck's model, you have to copy the contents of the playastwingold - data or playastwinsilver - data folder to the folder

\ Dead Rising 2 \ data \

And overwrite files if necessary. Our character will be naked if you undress her in the wardrobe.