followers strugle

Apologies in advance if this is already answered somewhere in FAQs. so uh... problem is... sometimes followers forgot to teleport with me, sometimes they follow just too damn slow. No, I am not jumpig/breaking trough obstacles. And, no, I am not running long distances too fast. I am pretty sure that it all started after LL mods, but I have too many of them to figure out which is the cause. Any Idias?

You mention "followers", in plural, so i am assuming you use a Follower mod like EFF, AFT, etc

As long as i remember they let you configure distance, sandboxing and even have a teleport spells. Check those options out first

"LL" mods do not alter "follower" behaviour on its own nature, unless the reason they are not close to you is because you installed something like "random sex" and they are having sexy times with someone while you suddenly decided to walk away :P

Apologies in advance if this is already answered somewhere in FAQs. so uh... problem is... sometimes followers forgot to teleport with me, sometimes they follow just too damn slow. No, I am not jumpig/breaking trough obstacles. And, no, I am not running long distances too fast. I am pretty sure that it all started after LL mods, but I have too many of them to figure out which is the cause. Any Idias?

Mods like Eager NPCs or Lovers Comfort for example can possibly affect follower behavior although what you are describing is very odd. I'd say if you are convinced it's a LL-mod, then go through the list of mods that affect NPC behavior.

You could use the Save Game script cleaner as well to remove scripts affecting your followers.

Archived