Expressions don't seem to work on her (at least in my game), which is a shame. Always the same blank stare. Strangely enough, if I open the console, the expressions are applied normally. But they go back when closing the console.

They worked properly before. Not sure what happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes this follower is AWESOME!! One thing though, I think your _s (is that surface reflection texture?) maybe for the wrong body type? I get this when i put on the wrong one (cbbe on unp body and vise-versa)

http://imgur.com/p1CPLKn

Likely a wrong body type or body texture. Depends if you use CBBE or UNP. If you use CBBE, then use skin textures for CBBE and vise versa. For skin reflection I use Demoniac textures. Also if you want the body to really shine, go into nifskope and change the Glossiness and specular strength to a higher value to get the gloss you want.

Okay reinstalled everything in my load list and got to her but now her skin texture is blacked out. help?

Have you used a installer like nexus mod manager? 

Reinstalling all mods will not help, she hast only a updatet skyrim as requirement. (all assets what she need are packed in the mod) 

Just install 2.2 and it should run... 

Can you make a UUNP version of the Bodyslide files?It doesnt seem to work and the breasts are abit too much for my taste.

Nope, there are CBBE bodyslide files. 

Can you make  UUNP files and if not can i convert them myself and keep them for me?

Can you make a UUNP version of the Bodyslide files?It doesnt seem to work and the breasts are abit too much for my taste.

Nope, there are CBBE bodyslide files. 

Can you make  UUNP files and if not can i convert them myself and keep them for me?

I can, but I don't want to do it. 

She works fine overall and looks good

only thing i couldnt get to work is her having collision with the hdt vagina, doesnt work with giving her one with follower dialouge or directly trough SOS options.

i only have sos vector plus installed at the moment

what's this amazing technology I'm just reading? dynamically giving someone HDT pussy by dialog? What's the name of this mod?

• 2 weeks later...

^Seconded. Voted for the Futa Argonian follower with the custom schlong first, because that's what I'm most interested in, but I'm sure there would be demand for a playable version of Ceraph's equine schlong (and I wouldn't mind getting my hands on it either  :P).

Ok, the equine penis won the vote. 

I have a few nice Ideas... 

• it will have real "sheath" and the cock should hide inside if flaccid.
  • new animation for getting stiff (maybe I need someone what can make me a script for it) 
  • files for Texblend to make it seamless (Its to much work to support all textures for female, chose what fits best in texblend)
  • Bodyslide files
  • more polies (more detailed glans)
  • complete new textures

Ok, the equine penis won the vote. 

I have a few nice Ideas... 

• it will have real "sheath" and the cock should hide inside if flaccid.
  • new animation for getting stiff (maybe I need someone what can make me a script for it) 
  • files for Texblend to make it seamless (Its to much work to support all textures for female, chose what fits best in texblend)
  • Bodyslide files
  • more polies (more detailed glans)
  • complete new textures

Nice! I've been waiting for this for a while :)

Also, I like the sheath idea, but can u make a version without the sheath animation? Like normal SoS mods, so we can use it with full floppy

I think I will only make 3 equipable versions...

not aroused (hidden in sheath)

half erect (works like normal sos schlong) 

full erect (with bigger flare and maybe stronger veins.)

My plan was to make a animation with tri morphs... but I have no idea how to catch the sos/sexlab erection event and use it in a script.