No issue with her so far. Haven't tried the skin option yet but did try the Daedric Glow armor parts to mach her wings, it looks pretty good on her. Are you leaving you mods alone(no updates) after you reinstall for Enderal?

Maybe I will take a look how a glowing armor looks. 

I still want to update ceraph, but enderal needs a clean skyrim installation to run without problems. 

So, not sure if this is intended in the update or not, but can we get a wing-less version, or better yet a version that lets her hide her wings? Cause I really do like the looks of her without, and I don't feel it takes away from her succubus-ness.

So, not sure if this is intended in the update or not, but can we get a wing-less version, or better yet a version that lets her hide her wings? Cause I really do like the looks of her without, and I don't feel it takes away from her succubus-ness.

I don't want to remove the wings or make a option to disable it ingame.  

Last chance for feedback, I will upload a update later today and after that I will reset skyrim for Enderal.

I removed the skin shader because it was too buggy and made the front of the belt thinner. 

So I am assuming that this won't work with cursed loot or other devious mods since you can't edit the armor?

Last chance for feedback, I will upload a update later today and after that I will reset skyrim for Enderal.

I removed the skin shader because it was too buggy and made the front of the belt thinner. 

So I am assuming that this won't work with cursed loot or other devious mods since you can't edit the armor?

No mod with new or other armor will work with ceraph. She has her own armor and it will level up with her. 

I have a problem,her dicks won't become floppy,only the tits are.

FloppySoS mod installed? Uses Floppe spell on her? 

Yes,floppySOS is installed,so is everything else required,the flopify spell didn't work either.

I have the same issue - for some reason I think the game doesn't see Ceraph as scholongified so floppy 1.7 and 2.0 do nothing on the character, it seems to remain a static mesh instead of floppy-ing. SLCS doesn't work on Ceraph either but I think it is the same reason it's failing.

If I manually add Ceraph to sos factions, I can control the size but still not the floppy-ness so there must be something else I am overlooking.

I have a problem,her dicks won't become floppy,only the tits are.

FloppySoS mod installed? Uses Floppe spell on her? 

Yes,floppySOS is installed,so is everything else required,the flopify spell didn't work either.

I have the same issue - for some reason I think the game doesn't see Ceraph as scholongified so floppy 1.7 and 2.0 do nothing on the character, it seems to remain a static mesh instead of floppy-ing. SLCS doesn't work on Ceraph either but I think it is the same reason it's failing.

If I manually add Ceraph to sos factions, I can control the size but still not the floppy-ness so there must be something else I am overlooking.

The problem is not Ceraph, it works for me and other people. 

Weird bug, sometimes, when I load autosave (while exiting the building) Ceraph disappears (she is still there, but invisible) and my character has the wings. O.o

The wings are bound to the Succubus Race from Ceraph, I have no idea how this should occur. 

hey Flex - when you tell cereph to grow a penis how long do you have it set for? is there a way to edit the time she will maintain whatever you tell her to grow?

I have not set a time. 

There is a dialogue to remove the cock. 

hey Flex - when you tell cereph to grow a penis how long do you have it set for? is there a way to edit the time she will maintain whatever you tell her to grow?

I have not set a time.

yea i see that. so right now she ditches the penis on her own after a little while.

I have not set a time.

yea i see that. so right now she ditches the penis on her own after a little while.

What? 

Works fine here, keeps schlong as long as I don't tell her to put it away, and it gets hard at just the right time, going limp within seconds after a session.  Only issue I have is the slight neck seam and the giant size of the human schlong, but maybe I have not read something either, neither making it unplayable.  Just installed recently, and have yet to go through personal alignment adjustments, but she's lookin pretty good so far, and working with EFF.  Thanks for all the hard work.

Edit:  Guess I should also mention, I am using the regular version of SOS instead of the floppy.

A question. I use the underground bath-house mod. Part of that mod strips NPCs when they use any of the baths within. Unfortunately, this strip effect also removes the cocks of Ceraph. Would a equipitem X 1 prevent that removal (with X being the item ID for the cock) and if so, what is the exact name of the item being used on the console? I happen to have the equippable horse cocks addon, and there's a lot of different items to look through on console-searching.

Hey I tried to go to the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun, had to COC to get in after a CTD... and I found another Ceraph (this one purple instead of red) and a fellow Succubi named Sharia who was a magenta/pink color.

They are from the old Succubus Follower and Armor mod.