To start with, great jop EvilReFlex. I love Ceraph, so much fun watching her beat the living shit out of anyone and her flacid cock bouncing around everywhere. Just wanted to ask if there was a way to change her armor. Or add armor to what she has on currently.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/16/2018 at 2:22 PM, BiXsa69 said:

Hi! I really like This Succubus !!! My admiration to You,,, but very large wings, can be made so that it does not wear them open all the time, very much prevents,, thank you if you find time to answer ,,,

Open up the wings nif in Nifskope, find NiNode 1365, set the scale Value (in block details) to whatever, I use .6

On 20.08.2018 at 01:05, Tortex said:

Откройте крылья nif в Nifskope, найдите NiNode 1365, установите значение шкалы (в деталях блока) на все, что я использую .6

There already is 6 ,,,

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there EvilReFlex! If I haven't said it before I'll say it now! This is probably some of the bests followers out there, and I honestly mean that! She seems to more than hold her own in combat, and I'm pretty sure that she's even lore-friendly! I mean if anything else, she definitely fits the Deadra look! I also very much like how she isn't just another anime style cringe fest when it comes to her looks! She actually looks like a real beautiful woman, despite being able to grow lewd boy parts LOL!

But there is always something  I wondered about....and this might sound a bit needy or rude....but I assure you I am just throwing suggestions out there nothing more! The question is have you ever considered giving her own unique sexlab dialogue lines? Something like where she'd propose sex as a condition for her "services", I mean she is a succubus after all!

Just saying! Hell I might try to do that myself, that is If I did not completely suck at modding!

2 hours ago, TheAwesomeTRex said:

Hey there EvilReFlex! If I haven't said it before I'll say it now! This is probably some of the bests followers out there, and I honestly mean that! She seems to more than hold her own in combat, and I'm pretty sure that she's even lore-friendly! I mean if anything else, she definitely fits the Deadra look! I also very much like how she isn't just another anime style cringe fest when it comes to her looks! She actually looks like a real beautiful woman, despite being able to grow lewd boy parts LOL!

But there is always something  I wondered about....and this might sound a bit needy or rude....but I assure you I am just throwing suggestions out there nothing more! The question is have you ever considered giving her own unique sexlab dialogue lines? Something like where she'd propose sex as a condition for her "services", I mean she is a succubus after all!

Just saying! Hell I might try to do that myself, that is If I did not completely suck at modding!

Thanks!

I wanted to give her a lore and and story why she is in the temple of dibella. 

She is a child of a dremora and a human. But its not allowed for deadra to have a child with mortals and her mother prayed to dibella for help.

Dibella helped her and made Ceraph to a champion of dibella and removed the binding to oblivion. 

There are millions of mods like "reward your follower" and I wanted no other mods as dependence, her dicks also work without schlongs of skyrim. 

9 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

Thanks!

I wanted to give her a lore and and story why she is in the temple of dibella. 

She is a child of a dremora and a human. But its not allowed for deadra to have a child with mortals and her mother prayed to dibella for help.

Dibella helped her and made Ceraph to a champion of dibella and removed the binding to oblivion. 

There are millions of mods like "reward your follower" and I wanted no other mods as dependence, her dicks also work without schlongs of skyrim. 

You should definitely add that to the description! That stuff is fascinating, makes complete sense, and last but not least adds some much needed depth to the character.

On the other hand despite the fact that there are is an abounded amount of dialogue sex mods out there, there are not that many to offer continues and unique sex dialogue for specific NPCs! And I am not suggesting that this should be added to the main mod either, more like an optional add on to the main mod! I mean you already have created the succubus dialogue branch why not add some additional sex dialogue in there?

In any case, it is understandable either way! Have a good one!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, J the Hog said:

I hate to be the one to break it down, but the SE version isn't exactly SE. The esp is 43 and the bodyslide files haven't been converted to SE.
Pretty awesome mod though!

And whats the problem?  ?

She has her own Body and Armor, there is no need to convert to CBBE SE. 

28 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Is it possible to change your voice?
So in vanilla, but it sounds so friendly, there are also voices that sound more annoyed or stricter.

First I used the female darkelf voice, but its not supporting the housecarl feature of hearthstone.

And there are not many voices that supports housecarl, follower and spouse. 

7 hours ago, Keifomofutu said:

Congrats she works great in VR and all CBP physics seem to work perfectly.  She's a great follower.  I'll make one observation and that is that when I use sexlab light and matchmaker to initiate "relations" her penis disappears.

Maybe Sexlab light thinks that the penis is a piece of armor, they have the sos_genitals keyword.  (Never testet sexlab in VR.) 

• 2 weeks later...

Great follower.  I'm using the SSE version and want to generate TRI files for her body/armor so can use racegen bodymorph functionality (*cough*fillherup*cough).

I see that you've provided bodyslides and slider sets,  but not sure what the individual presets you've included stand for?

Thats ERF_BSP5_normal, ERF_Ceraph and ERF_Succubus preset, and also an ERF_Ceraph slidergroup which includes everything apart from the body. 

Would using the ERF_Ceraph preset, then rebuilding the body and armors in bodyslide with the morph generation check box ticked in bodyslide get me what I'm looking for (Ceraph being the same size/shape as shipped, but with inflatable bits).

11 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Great follower.  I'm using the SSE version and want to generate TRI files for her body/armor so can use racegen bodymorph functionality (*cough*fillherup*cough).

I see that you've provided bodyslides and slider sets,  but not sure what the individual presets you've included stand for?

Thats ERF_BSP5_normal, ERF_Ceraph and ERF_Succubus preset, and also an ERF_Ceraph slidergroup which includes everything apart from the body. 

Would using the ERF_Ceraph preset, then rebuilding the body and armors in bodyslide with the morph generation check box ticked in bodyslide get me what I'm looking for (Ceraph being the same size/shape as shipped, but with inflatable bits).

ERF_BSP5_normal - My normal presets what I'm using for Player and female NPCs

ERF_Ceraph - The default presets from Ceraph

ERF_Succubus - Classic presets from the old Succubus mod

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the cool follower! I just downloaded her a few moments ago and she's already destroying shit, junk swingin' lol

Any way to adjust the schlong size? I'm assuming it's done the same way as any other in Nifskope, but want to confirm since my knowledge is limited.

To confirm: got to - Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Meshes\ERF_Ceraph\Penis, and for both .0 and .1 nifs, modify the sizes on nodes 20 (GenitalsBase) and 21 (GenitalsScrotum) from default scale 1.00?

Sorry in advance if this is a dumb question.

Thanks again!