11 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

And because I don't want to use Sexlab as requirement there is no "no strip" keyword in the armor. And you cant get her armor (with pickpocket), it would be invisible in your inventory. ;)

actually I wanted to try and nick the equippable dong from her XD

also I managed to get ceraph as my playable character by having her devour mine and continue with disabled race menu (if that is enabled I get a CTD)

sadly enough the moment that happens her wings dissapear and she will always have armor equipped. I guess I need to find a way to bypass this standard demon armor equips.

Hey evilreflex, first I'd like to say thank you very much Ceraph is pretty awesome.

I have a little request...

After seeing this mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1582-immersive-gender-change/

I was wondering if you could add another branch to her succubus dialogue, basically to allow us to set her role in sexlab as either a male or a female?

And give her cocks the proper keyword to not be stripped by sexlab.

That way when you leave her with her cock and she fucks something she can actually use it instead of is disappearing and being replaced with a strapon.

1 hour ago, shardoom said:

Hey evilreflex, first I'd like to say thank you very much Ceraph is pretty awesome.

I have a little request...

After seeing this mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1582-immersive-gender-change/

I was wondering if you could add another branch to her succubus dialogue, basically to allow us to set her role in sexlab as either a male or a female?

And give her cocks the proper keyword to not be stripped by sexlab.

That way when you leave her with her cock and she fucks something she can actually use it instead of is disappearing and being replaced with a strapon.

You can easily change her sex in the sexlab MCM options, I don't want to add a other mod as requirement. 

Yeah, I already know that and have done it. (well I used options in SLEN instead)

It's not really fluid though... targeting an actor, pausing the game, browsing through menu's and options...

I thought perhaps having a separate 'Sexlab version' where this was done immersively via her succubus dialogue would be kind of cool.

It's fine though if you don't want to, your mod. :smile:

I can't get her HDT animated vagina to work. I have Clams of Skyrim installed (other NPCs with it work fine) and I built her body using the ERF Ceraph HDT one. Do I have to do anything else?

EDIT: Solved, made her equip the HDT Havok Object, then saved and loaded.

EDIT 2: How do I make her have her old tattoos? Not showing up in the SlaveTats MCM menu.

Overall just fantastic. There's a lot of skimpy follower mods out there but they're usually mega generic. This one is excellently designed and unique, from the cock options to the character design. Just a couple things I would quibble over.

One is Ceraph's eyes. Lore wise, they're black sclera with purple pupils.

Two is that I don't think lore wise, she has wings. I might be wrong about that though.

Besides that, I do want to ask. Do you have any plans to import other CoC characters? Vapula I imagine would be relatively simple, since it's just Ceraph with no horns, the spade tail, and 'lion hair'.

14 hours ago, Septemvile said:

Overall just fantastic. There's a lot of skimpy follower mods out there but they're usually mega generic. This one is excellently designed and unique, from the cock options to the character design. Just a couple things I would quibble over.

One is Ceraph's eyes. Lore wise, they're black sclera with purple pupils.

Two is that I don't think lore wise, she has wings. I might be wrong about that though.

Besides that, I do want to ask. Do you have any plans to import other CoC characters? Vapula I imagine would be relatively simple, since it's just Ceraph with no horns, the spade tail, and 'lion hair'.

Thanks, but Ceraph is more a tribute to CoC as a remake of the CoC Ceraph. ;)

1 hour ago, Mookeylama said:

wow. just the demonic character i was lookin for. having an issue w/ her hair tho. it's VERY transparent. 

Yeah, I know the bug, but I don't know what it causes. Maybe I take another look into it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2017 at 8:07 PM, EvilReFlex said:

You can easily change her sex in the sexlab MCM options, I don't want to add a other mod as requirement. 

How do you actually do that? I can't find the option to change her into male. Nvm, I didn't know I was supposed to target her with N.

• 4 weeks later...

impeccable taste in both unconventional followers and inspirational smut adventure literature XD 

My hat tip to you; and while the hat is tipped may I ask if you have any kind of interest in adapting Shartia from your old mod to the same system you forged Ceraph with to make a pair?

This brings back so much memories from my Uni student years, desperately trying to untangle my character morphs with all sorts of gubbins from trying to get it to look how I want while trying to hide what im doing at the lecture im not paying attention to, haha.

On 18.1.2018 at 9:52 PM, nottingham2206 said:

Thanks, incidentally you made me try Corruption of Champions.

I haven't played Skyrim in 9 days because of you! Will be back soon (with this follower in a new playthrough) as soon as I have finished the majority of the coc content.

I'm sorry... ;) I know CoC can be very addictive 

On 14.2.2018 at 1:48 PM, Sensual Nautilus said:

impeccable taste in both unconventional followers and inspirational smut adventure literature XD 

My hat tip to you; and while the hat is tipped may I ask if you have any kind of interest in adapting Shartia from your old mod to the same system you forged Ceraph with to make a pair?

This brings back so much memories from my Uni student years, desperately trying to untangle my character morphs with all sorts of gubbins from trying to get it to look how I want while trying to hide what im doing at the lecture im not paying attention to, haha.

I played with the idea to make a second succubus follower with a different body that uses spells... but I'm not motivated to make something for skyrim.

On 18.1.2018 at 8:01 PM, Madcap said:

Is there anyway to use the horse cock mesh for your PC? It's so awesome and I would love to have it on my character

No, the cock is just for Ceraph. 

Hey, love the mod she's gorgeous. I'm having a problem getting her into sexlab animations for special edition. I have confirmed that sexlab animations is working with regular npcs. When using enhanced spouses sex options she just stares at me. If I use matchmaker or equivalent it will simply not initiate any sex/animations with her at all. Thanks

Edit: Fixed the problem myself. Apparently the problem was her custom race. I used the register custom race spell and it fixed everything.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...