Ceraph the Succubus Follower

View File

Ceraph the Succubus Follower
... "You called, Master?"

DESCRIPTION:

First I made the Succubus Armor, Follower and Enemy, but I was not happy with many things... except the two follower.
So I decided to make a complete new "only follower" mod. (If you like the old mod, you can still use it. (they will not conflict)
"Ceraph" inspired from a character from CORRUPTION OF CHAMPIONS, it is an erotic text based and browser based flash game.
Ceraph can grow male genitals, a normal human cock or a equine penis (complete new mesh and textures!).

You can find her in the Temple of Dibella in Markarth!

!! If you update to 2.6, clean Ceraph's scripts out of your save, or start a new game !!

REQUIREMENTS:

There are no requirements, all what you need is in the mod.

The Special Edition needs "Skyrim Special Edition"!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - for schlong controls
FloppySOS - because VIDEO (try 1.7, if skyrim crashes with 2.0+)
HDT Physics Extensions - boob jiggle, boob jiggle, boob jiggle, boob jiggle,

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for Special Edition:

SoS Light SE - for flaccid cocks.

Q&A:

Is she marriable?
Yes, you just need a amulet of mara.

What body does she use?
She uses the "Clams of Skyrim" body with my own bodyslide presets, but I deactivated the HDT Vagina.

Why are you using Clams of Skyrim without HDT Vagina?
Because it has much better bone weighting as the standard CBBE body... and the 3D vagina looks also nice.

Can I reactivate the HDT vagina?
Yes! You need the tool "BodySlide" and choose the "Ceraph Body HDT", there is also a HDT version of the human penis! (Its a bit buggy if you use both)
You also need Clams of Skyrim installed, or a other mod that contain configs für HDT genitals. (AllinoneAnimatedPussy should also work)

Can she work as steward for my house?
Yes, if you have the hearthfires dlc.

Can I give her a other armor and weapons?
Yes, but I would not recommend it because her weapons and armor are balanced and level up with her.

Is it possible to remove the penis?
The penisses are optional, talk to her to hide or show them.

Is it possible to remove the wings?
Nope, the are a part of her.

Can I use the equine penis mesh in my mod/game?
NO! (its made only for my Succubus Mod)

Will you make a standalone mod of the equine penis?
No, it would be much work to make patches for the most used female skin textures.

She is to strong/weak
Please tell me what level you are

Why do Guards not attack her, she is a demon/daedra?!
For normal Humans she looks like a normal... but sexy woman.

What ENB did you use for your screenshots?
Grim and Somber Hircine Presets
For newer Screenshots K ENB

Ceraph in CoC has many piercings but your follower not
Simple answer, I hate piercings.

I liked her old pinkish look more from the pre 2.0 versions!
Use the Classic Skin patch, just install it over the main file! (for her old body use the ERF_Succubus Presets on all "Ceraph" parts)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/20/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Nice, downloading now.....gonna try her later, already have your other mod , now i can have three succubus followers. thanks and have you tried the  Game called T.I.T.S , trials in tainted space. its made by the same people as C.O.C.

Nice, downloading now.....gonna try her later, already have your other mod , now i can have three succubus followers. thanks and have you tried the  Game called T.I.T.S , trials in tainted space. its made by the same people as C.O.C.

Yes, I tried TiTs, but I dont like the space setting and CoC has much more transformation items and I like to transform my charakter. 

... how do I get her to grow the penis? There is no dialogue option once I recruit her.

Edit: I can't even give her an SOS penis, because I can't get her to take that armor off either, and even setting it to revealing in SOS doesn't produce the penis I gave her. Poo. Oh well, she's cute at least.

... how do I get her to grow the penis? There is no dialogue option once I recruit her.

Edit: I can't even give her an SOS penis, because I can't get her to take that armor off either, and even setting it to revealing in SOS doesn't produce the penis I gave her. Poo. Oh well, she's cute at least.

I had the same issue. So I exited out of my game to come here to see if anyone had a solution. When I saw no one did, I went back into the game. And when I talked to her this time, it had a [succubus] option which allowed her to grow a penis. I think you just have to recruit her, exit out of the game, and enter back in for it to implement fully. At least, that's what worked with me.

The appearance of this follower is great, very sexy and intimidating. Inventory though seems odd. I can't get her to change armor or weapons. And if I take the leather strips out of her inventory her wings go away and won't come back when I give the leather strips back to her.

The appearance of this follower is great, very sexy and intimidating. Inventory though seems odd. I can't get her to change armor or weapons. And if I take the leather strips out of her inventory her wings go away and won't come back when I give the leather strips back to her.

Its my purpose that you cant change the armor because she uses a own body mesh. but she will get a armor and weapons what grow stronger with her level. 

Edit: Fix for the wings bug comes with the next update! :D

Awesome follower with great physics. My only issue is my game sometimes crashes when I have her as a follower. I notice that she tags a little too far behind me and the game might crash when she does, typically when I go into a cave or building and she didn't come in with me.

But I'll wait for updates as they come. I'm patient.

HOTFIX is up, Succubus dialogue should work now!

If i recall, ain't ceraph was more purple then the redish pinkish?

There are more than only the "skin color", my follower is more a "tribute" to CoC. 

Good nuff for my book.

I had to remove Ceraph from my mods. She was awesome, she was amazing. But in order to have her work at the full potential, I installed the Floppy SOS and all the components required to make that work as well. Sometime went horribly wrong somewhere because when I went into my character's basement, there were no textures. The mounted bear heads were bright purple and so were the walls. I went to go outside and my game crashed. Boot it up again and the game shows me progressively brighter green screens. My character now consists of a black blob. And the game crashes again.

I took off the Floppy SOS mod and all the ones I installed to make it work and I took off Ceraph because I want her to work as she was intended. My game now runs flawlessly and the textures have returned. I have no idea what in the hell went wrong, but it was something to do with either Floppy SOS or it's components. I need to look into it.

I had to remove Ceraph from my mods. She was awesome, she was amazing. But in order to have her work at the full potential, I installed the Floppy SOS and all the components required to make that work as well. Sometime went horribly wrong somewhere because when I went into my character's basement, there were no textures. The mounted bear heads were bright purple and so were the walls. I went to go outside and my game crashed. Boot it up again and the game shows me progressively brighter green screens. My character now consists of a black blob. And the game crashes again.

I took off the Floppy SOS mod and all the ones I installed to make it work and I took off Ceraph because I want her to work as she was intended. My game now runs flawlessly and the textures have returned. I have no idea what in the hell went wrong, but it was something to do with either Floppy SOS or it's components. I need to look into it.

Do you use the new FloppySoS 2.0 version? I have many CTDs since I have it installed too. 

I have nothing special in my mod what would cause problems, just a few simple scripts. 

Do you use the new FloppySoS 2.0 version? I have many CTDs since I have it installed too. 

I have nothing special in my mod what would cause problems, just a few simple scripts. 

Perhaps I should just have Ceraph and see where that goes. Although, it's odd that Floppy SOS would cause basic textures to disappear. That just boggles my mind. What the hell do they have going on to cause that to happen?