Deathclaw for CBBE body - Modder's resource

View File

NIF and texture files for the humanoid deathclaw on the CBBE body. Bodyslide files attached.

As this is a modder's resource release, I am currently not offering technical support. Feel free to use this for whatever; just drop some credit.

Textures have been separately released here: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2865/

Someone kindly make an esp?

By the way, the bodyslide file is not working. Missing the shapedata? I am not familiar with the Bodyslide tool.

Edited: Never mind, I figure it out already. The horns have a little problem, they will disappear in some camera direction.

post-14155-0-53648800-1466531700.png

By the way, the bodyslide file is not working. Missing the shapedata? I am not familiar with the Bodyslide tool.

Edited: Never mind, I figure it out already. The horns have a little problem, they will disappear in some camera direction.

Hi how you got the horns? What you where making a copy from where this file?

The horns mesh is in this archive too. All you need to do is to create an .esp with the right mesh paths.

The horns mesh is in this archive too. All you need to do is to create an .esp with the right mesh paths.

Glad it works for you. Sorry for the lack of support; my modding time is extremely limited now.

Was trying to fix the horns. May have something to do with unknown settings in the ARMA records. Suggestions appreciated.

Oops, forgot to replace the slidersets. :P

Nope, same issue.

If you are talking about the hotpantsbikini/2, they are from the original slidersets in Jimhsu's files and are blank. I didn't create them and they are blank from the beginning.

What is the error message says? I will be better if I can see the error message.

Can you build those four deathclaw outfits just below the two hotpantsbikinis? (DeathClawBody/Gauntlets/GauntletsA/Body_Alpha)

Works well here thank you for converting them.

With body equipped are you always naked except wearing chest armor? ie combat armor?

Some clipping when using pipboy, but works great.  

The deathclaw I think goes well with http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6763/?

Mickster do you have http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2865/? installed along with http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/? 

If you are talking about the hotpantsbikini/2, they are from the original slidersets in Jimhsu's files and are blank. I didn't create them and they are blank from the beginning.

What is the error message says? I will be better if I can see the error message.

Can you build those four deathclaw outfits just below the two hotpantsbikinis? (DeathClawBody/Gauntlets/GauntletsA/Body_Alpha)

Yeah, managed to do it in the end. I looked at the file structure and saw the hotpantsbikini file and I figured that's was what I was supposed to build off of. My bad, sorry.

Glad it works for you. Sorry for the lack of support; my modding time is extremely limited now.

Was trying to fix the horns. May have something to do with unknown settings in the ARMA records. Suggestions appreciated.

It'll be great if you can make the other types of horns too. Different kinds of deathclaw have different horns.