View File

Hello ladies, gents, and everything in between!

Fed up with trying to figure out what scales were applied to my actor through other means, I decided to make a simple MCM menu that lists all modkeys associated with a given player skeleton bone! Finally a mod to diagnose those scaling bugs!

NOTE: Present version is only capable of retrieving modkeys and listing transforms in a numeric manner. Future versions may have the ability to remove or manipulate transform data.

Usage note: When entering a node name, the name must appear exactly as in the skeletal structure. For example, the pelvis node is "NPC Pelvis [Pelv]"... for some reason. If you enter part of the node's name and the node is being modified by NiO, the mod can now help you out by suggesting the full node name. (E.x. type "NPC R C" and hit enter, the mod will suggest "NPC R Clavicle [RClav]")

Installation instructions:
Get the mod and its files recognized by Skyrim, then wait for the MCM to pick up the menu. Nothin' else to it.

Update instructions:
As a simple MCM that only accesses data when the menu is open, there's no need for clean saves or anything so complex. Just overwrite the old version and you're done.

Special thanks:
expired6978 for NetImmerse Override, and all its wonderful compatibility.
CPU for help with translation_LANG files.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/17/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    NetImmerse Override (Included with RaceMenu)
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by 4onen
Fixing link to download page

The translations are not working because in the translation file there are extra spaces at the end of the keys, before the tab character.

Here a fixed file: 

And also the Italian translation: 

Thanks for the fix CPU! I'll probably finish up numeric data results by midday tomorrow. At the moment today I need to actually focus on doing my real job. >.>

Also, unfortunately, the ENGLISH translation file wasn't even complete. I've fixed it for the next version and I'll include the Italian file, but the Italian translation is going to be incomplete too. Sorry.

Thanks for the fix CPU! I'll probably finish up numeric data results by midday tomorrow. At the moment today I need to actually focus on doing my real job. >.>

Also, unfortunately, the ENGLISH translation file wasn't even complete. I've fixed it for the next version and I'll include the Italian file, but the Italian translation is going to be incomplete too. Sorry.

Ping me when you are done, if there are not too many lines inside, you will get it translated in 10 minutes.

I am really often on the site for a few minutes. And a PM will be managed in high priority.

I was doing also the French and Spanish translations. I will wait for the next release.

Useful mod, but the text entry to pick a node doesn't work?

Oh shucks! It doesn't? I thought I fixed that before release! I'll look into it.

EDIT: I'm off PC for a bit and for some reason my Android phone doesn't want to download from LL, failing for an "unknown error." Anyway, I suspect that the failure to update is only visual. Does the data page show the right node when you type your desired bone, accept, then switch to viewing its properties?

EDIT 2: Nevermind, got on PC this morning and immediately spotted it. I misnamed the "state" of the input option, so while the events fired, they never hit the necessary implemented functions. Fucking dumbass, I am. Patch in progress.

EDIT 3: Patched. Version number incremented. Thanks to CPU for the French and Italian translations now included in the main file! If you have the exact node name, the mod should now allow key viewing. Next version should be key alteration and removal, hopefully.

I'll take silence to be a good thing with respect to this mod's functionality.

Anyway, I'm sorry about not being able to tell the difference between a badly entered node name and a node with no transforms, but I really can't seem to solve that with Skyrim's limits on array size.

Further, I'm going to be travelling for about a week, and my laptop doesn't have Steam. Hence, I have no Papyrus compiler, and won't be able to update the mod after noon today. I'll get right back on top of value modification and deletion once I get back, but for now I've gotta focus on RL.

If you use SKSE, then you can create arrays of more than 128 nodes. And be sure that everybody has SKSE installed.

String[] myLongArray = Utility.CreateStringArray(1500)

Int[] myLongArray = Utility.CreateintArray(1234)

Form[] myLongArray = Utility.CreateFormArray(200)

Of course do not exaggerate on the size.

If you use SKSE, then you can create arrays of more than 128 nodes. And be sure that everybody has SKSE installed.

String[] myLongArray = Utility.CreateStringArray(1500)

Int[] myLongArray = Utility.CreateintArray(1234)

Form[] myLongArray = Utility.CreateFormArray(200)

Of course do not exaggerate on the size.

Of course there's something to solve that issue. Thanks CPU! So, do SkyUI menus support arrays of that many strings...?

Well, I'll just dig up time I don't have to test it and upgrade the mod. >.>

Anyway, I should probably get back to RL work. I'll look into this in... wow. I'm going to have no free time for a long time. A while, I suppose.

Let me know if you need some update on the translations.

But keep in mind that you have to re-upload the file in a few days, because whatever you are doing now (yesterday, today, tomorrow) will be lost after the upgrade.

I'm going to need a translations update again; I just added a "did you mean" feature to make node selection easier, and existence checking to let a user know if they entered something wrong. Also, is this thread posting safe now that the update has been temporarily aborted?

(BTW, thanks for letting me know all that information about arrays CPU! Really helped out when I needed to find some way to error-check the user)

They're all in the download. My computer is currently undergoing an update to Windows 10, so I can't get at the files right now. You can find them if you download the version currently up.

Thanks for translating!

error

Explains quite a bit.

If you don't mind, can you give a little bit more info, please?

Just "Error" is not really useful to debug and fix.

Thank you.

Be aware that there was an error in the English file. One of the lines was not correctly formed.

If you're talking about the one with the curly braces, that's actually a SkyUI/MCM feature to allow for dynamic variable insertion in translated lines. If you aren't talking about that, somehow I serewed up and totally missed that during testing.

Be aware that there was an error in the English file. One of the lines was not correctly formed.

If you're talking about the one with the curly braces, that's actually a SkyUI/MCM feature to allow for dynamic variable insertion in translated lines. If you aren't talking about that, somehow I serewed up and totally missed that during testing.

No, not this one.

There was a line with just a "partial tag" without a TAB character after (and just a newline)

Such lines can create problems.

No, not this one.

There was a line with just a "partial tag" without a TAB character after (and just a newline)

Such lines can create problems.

Spotted it. Can't believe I'm so blind! Doesn't appear to have been used anywhere, so I cut it out, then noticed your versions already had it cut out.

Thanks for all the help with this! Updating version now...

• 1 month later...