• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Long John

@Michele - You could get followers to stop following by having having it retrieve an array of actors which are the current companions of the Player Character (the appropriate current follower faction). Then check their status - are they following or waiting and are in a specified location.

If they meet these criteria then send the wait function to them using papyrus all while iterating through the list executing the function.

• 2 weeks later...

Great 'Appetizer'. :P Though, in my personal opinion the dialog is all far too accepting and the trainer far too mild-mannered and accepting of lip. It feels almost like attending a willing lite-BDSM club than getting captured by a slaver who wants to do horrific degrading things to Nora and turn her into a broken and obedient slave. A shock collar he actually uses (Nuka World has them) when she gives him lip, or hooking her on jet and having time transitions, would work far better if you don't want to delve into 'brutal' means.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this small but working like a charm mod.

Looking forward what will come if Sextec is released :-)

here is a small pic:

29385688540_0bbab1d09d_z.jpg

I have a question for the animation.

Is it possible to trigger the animation / animations via a console command?

Can you give me a hint how to search for them - and play them?

Thanks for help so far.

Ava

I had to manually move the esp into the data folder since NMM did not do it for me.   After restarting NMM it worked.   As many others have pointed out , this is a very well done and "teaser" mod and I look forward to seeing more of the story.   Nice touch filling out more of the story on the computer, too.  

One additional RPG element to add is in addition to the fire fight entry on the computer, you could put a new entry under it titled something like:

[best Toy So Far] -or- [billboard Babe]

"After that huge firefight, I poked my head out to see if there was any thing left to loot up there and I saw her.   I don't know where she came from, but she clearly wasn't some Raider or settler!  She looked like she stepped out of one of those old time bill board signs.  The way she moved and the easy way she carried her weapon also spoke to her being a fighter and one that I will break.   I can't wait to lure her into my trap.   She will be mine!"

or something to that effect.   I love when I hear or read about my exploits in game, as most of us egotistical, (some consider) misogynistic, depraved players. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Surprising playing that now that FourPlay and AAF are a thing ; I didn't mind at all that it's not animated, the text-talk is just as valid of an approach. Short, but that was the contract, don't know if I can hope for more but still, really liked it.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, it was a little short. 

Also, no animations. This could been expanded to something more.

I like the idea, but at the moment it seems more a mind game (which may not be a bad thing).

• 4 months later...
On 6/20/2021 at 6:39 PM, wutpickel said:

Well, it was a little short. 

Also, no animations. This could been expanded to something more.

I like the idea, but at the moment it seems more a mind game (which may not be a bad thing).

Well it's from a long time ago (in mod terms) and hasn't been updated. I'm curious but modders move on and mods get abandoned. Would be nice if this was updated to work with the new animation framework if nothing else but I can't judge anything myself.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...