Its work now, but I kill that poor guy with only 1 hit in VATS special move lol

He dies way too easily. When I went that route, my level three, low strength character took three hits to kill him.

Writing is very nice.

What's with the ratty skirt?

I'd like to see more quests like these pop up. It would be really sweet to include intelligence checks to see

if NPCs can trick you into doing things. If you have a particularly dumb character (Slut Savant tie in) you get

tricked into all sorts of really crazy predicaments. 

Very good, but something need to be done

1 Very long delays in the dialogues

2 The positioning of the actors - when the Blowjob lady standing in a meter even sideways, this is ridiculous

3 In the lair you can go through the exit - the door isn't locked

I realy liked it.. played trough it several times, as a slave myself i was very pleasured :D just sadly that it is so silent, a little bit of musik, or at the "sucking part" a bit of naugthy sounds would be a great adition i think. also i will try to record some "voice" maybe if i like it we can figure it out....

I just played through this, it is a very good start. the writing was excellent. I also agree this needs the collar and manacles. There is also a rope harness out there that you might be able to use for another training lesson or? Both of those assume you can get permission to use the assets or just a requirement. The  training needs more varied lessons. One i can think of that is doable with out custom animations is the trainer pissing on the toy. You can use the injured animation that is sitting prone on the floor for the toy and i am sure there is some animation suitable for the trainer.  The ratty skirt did not feel right to me. Maybe you can use coveralls and possibly with the rope harness under it, a nice surprise to wake up to. I realize this also needs fitting animations when that happens this will be awesome. Personally the animations are more important than the lack of voices. Some sound FX would be great though. During the BJ scene you need to trigger the trainer naked too I think. Overall a pleasant surprise and a keeper for me.

Very well done indeed. Honestly a lot of times I prefer the text based options. Only thing that I would change is the lighting. Sometimes it created some ugly silhouette situations during dialog and since dialog is all here that was unfortunate.

+1 for the notion of the manacles and perhaps a mention of an explosive collar.

I hope you do more of these while we are waiting for SexTec as this was very enjoyable.

By the way, it's not looked another option - anal plug (mod with them already). It is to this topic will be gradually forced to increasingly large size (from a toothbrush to a Mini nuke). At the exit from the basement, you can give them character as a gift (or recipes for the manufacture)

I updated the files to fix some bugs:

1. Disable movement during conversations. This would mess up the scenes.

2. Locks were not working for some reason.  I made the outer door inaccessible till you've completed the quest.

3. Upped the captor's level to 1.6 times the player's level.

4. Increased the lighting.

5. Moved the captor close to the player during the drinking scene. It seems to break the scene if he wanders too far away.

I've found that player responses sometimes disappear if you are not facing the NPC.  If this is a problem for you, let the game control the camera. :)

I don't think it's possible to change the timing.  The game seems to decide how long to wait based on the length of the dialog. 

I will look at the manacles/collar.  I love bondage gear. :)  However, they need some scripting to be usable in other mods.  I'll work on that!  (I don't yet know how to do animations, so at this point I can't keep the player shackled as she walks around.  It's fortunate that the game has one usable prisoner animation!)

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for any glitches you had to experience! 

I updated the files to fix some bugs:

1. Disable movement during conversations. This would mess up the scenes.

2. Locks were not working for some reason.  I made the outer door inaccessible till you've completed the quest.

3. Upped the captor's level to 1.6 times the player's level.

4. Increased the lighting.

5. Moved the captor close to the player during the drinking scene. It seems to break the scene if he wanders too far away.

I've found that player responses sometimes disappear if you are not facing the NPC.  If this is a problem for you, let the game control the camera. :)

I don't think it's possible to change the timing.  The game seems to decide how long to wait based on the length of the dialog. 

I will look at the manacles/collar.  I love bondage gear. :)  However, they need some scripting to be usable in other mods.  I'll work on that!  (I don't yet know how to do animations, so at this point I can't keep the player shackled as she walks around.  It's fortunate that the game has one usable prisoner animation!)

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for any glitches you had to experience! 

Have to say, the mod is pretty well done -- albeit short. An appetiser indeed :D. Can't wait to see what more can be done as the tools improve!

Not sure why I can't get the mod to start, my game is vanilla...

Regardless, looks fun!

Some things to check...

• is the esp in your Data folder?
  • did you turn on the esp using the Mods menu?
  • did you unpack the zip file?   There should be script files in the Scripts subdirectory, also Scripts/Fragments/Quests
  • if all that is OK, is there a Captured quest in your Pip-Boy? 

I don't know what else can go wrong... someone above had better luck with an earlier save.  (This is a short story, so you can start with any save after you come out of the vault, and go back to your 'real game' later.)

Upon further research, it's because my game was /too/ vanilla and I hadn't edited my ini file yet :P

Sorry for the confusion.

I hope to see this concept fleshed out in the future!
Some nice creative interactivity at the end there, reminds me of the NWN days...

Regardless, looks fun!

1. Make sure to have downloaded both the esp and the zip folder

2. Extract the zip folder with Nexus Mod Organizer just like you would any other mod (these contain the scripts, etc), activate it

3. Create a zip folder for the esp (right click on it, should be a couple selections to create the zip)

4. Extract the newly created zip into Nexus Mod Organizer, just like you did previously, and activate it

5. Check your load order for MMAppetizer.esp. As soon as you get in-game, a new quest should pop up. 

Regardless, looks fun!

2. Extract the zip folder with Nexus Mod Organizer just like you would any other mod (these contain the scripts, etc), activate it

3. Create a zip folder for the esp (right click on it, should be a couple selections to create the zip)

4. Extract the newly created zip into Nexus Mod Organizer, just like you did previously, and activate it

5. Check your load order for MMAppetizer.esp. As soon as you get in-game, a new quest should pop up. 

I've just been putting the esp into the script zip before installing in nmm.

Regardless, looks fun!

I've just been putting the esp into the script zip before installing in nmm.

same here, why are they not togather anyway?

So is this quest going to eventually devolve into a full slavery quest line  or more or less along the lines of what it is now? Perhaps a few encounters sort of like this one with different npcs with different motivations and temperaments. I have a few ideas to float your way that I think are in line with the current trajectory

You could expand the current scenario to evolve with your progress in the main story. He starts off just wanting to fuck with someone, but hears you're making waves and is intrigued with dominating someone powerful or simply wanted to remind you of what he did and drag you down. Or he could have information tied to other disappearances or quests and you need to get the info from him, he could perhaps force you to lure one of your followers into the same trap which brings them to the lowest affinity before violence and to get it back you have to let them get some payback from you. Another idea is flipping the switch on him at some point starting with taking that info by force and turning the tables on him, which could be one of the ways you get your followers affinity back. Those ideas could be tied to other characters too not just this guy. Just a few thoughts, perhaps devolve is too strong a word, it's just every slavery mod I've played eventually turns into rape cycle with little to no variation or much thought beyond, you are woman, woman get raped, with few exceptions. Plus there will be mods for people into that sort of thing, the framework is already getting worked on. This mod albeit a teaser with no real framework has tons of potential and is a real refresher.

I like the idea of turning the tables.  Or getting companions involved, though I will have to learn how to make companions do things! 

The problem is, as you can imagine, the animations.  I'm stuck with what I can dig up in the CK for now. 

Got the mod to start and am currently at stage 25/30 where it says to strip.

The problem I am running into is I use a mod to modify the name of the Pipboy and for some reason the npc says I'm still dressed even when I'm naked.

I tried sqs mmsexslave 30, but still get the message about wearing clothing (which other then the pipboy my character is in her birthday suit).

Looking thru the esp via FO4Edit it looks like an interesting quest.... to bad I'm stuck.

And +1 for the slave collar mod to be a requirement, as it makes a better choice of clothing -vs- the ratty dress.

Noise, perhaps this will help: the mod is actually checking for clothing items with the keyword ap_Railroad_ClothingArmor, which is used by a bunch of fairly ratty clothing. :)  Possibly the other mod uses this keyword for your modified Pipboy?  (Otherwise I have no idea why the condition would fail....)

Worked fine here. Many thanks for this mod, can't wait for more content.

It kind of reminds me mFortSex mod for Fallout New Vegas. Both mods are awesome.

I really hope for slave collar/shackles in a future update.

Noise, perhaps this will help: the mod is actually checking for clothing items with the keyword ap_Railroad_ClothingArmor, which is used by a bunch of fairly ratty clothing. :)  Possibly the other mod uses this keyword for your modified Pipboy?  (Otherwise I have no idea why the condition would fail....)

That would explain it, cause the mod I use I actually applied a FO4Edit script that enabled both railroad armor and legendary keywords to my pipboy (I usually do this for all of my items cause I'm a cheaty type person).

I think it would be better to make sure items are not in a particular slot -vs- a keyword.

As most full body clothing sets in slot 33.... but that is just me thinking out loud.

Another thought would be to make a custom pip boy (one without a 3rd person nif, but with a first person nif) that would be temporary... call it pip temp - set it to slot 60 (just like a pip boy), copy the pipboy armor and armor addon bits from the FO4.esm, adjust the addon by removing the 3rd person nif path.

Have this applied to the player at the same time as the outfit (or the slave collar and shackles). And have it removed and replaced with the one from the players equipment once they leave the room (to go to the safe and retrieve your gear).

The mod I use to adjust my pipboy is called "Research Projects" - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6803/?

I then made a duplicate of the pipboy armor and armor addon in that mod and renamed the copy to Pipboy-X (No 3rd Person). The nif pointed to in the add-on is a strip'd down nif of the original pipboy 3rd person nif (just the flashlight glare bit) and it only shows when the light is turned on.

I'll probably throw some screens I've done up in a blog later.