View File

There is a distress signal somewhere. If you follow it, this being a sex quest, you just might end up as the sex toy of a deranged loner. If he doesn't annoy you past the breaking point...

I called this Appetizer because it should whet your appetite for longer and more complicated adventures later. :) Without sex animations there's not much that can be done... but with a few tricks a short sexy story can be told.

Warnings and such

Save your game before loading the mod. Don't forget to turn on the mod using the Mods menu.

The zip file contains the scripts. Extract it into your Data folder (not Data/MMAppetizer).

Turn on subtitles! There is no voice acting.

Tell your companion to stay put. I tried to do this in a script but it didn't work. The quest will work with a companion in the room but it will be a little silly.

No mods are required, but you should have a nude mod. The dialog is written for a female character.

The quest will remove your items temporarily. (They are available when the quest is completed.) If you have special body parts you need to be there, I suggest you re-apply them using the console.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/17/2016
  • Category
  • Requires

Sorry to say but the packaged .ba2 does not include any scripts as far as I can tell. The creation kit still fails to find them and a quick extract produced only a few face textures inside. you might want to consider putting it into a folder structure. from what I can tell it looks great it's just currently in pieces. so just zip up a( data/scripts/mm_scriptname) or whatever naming convention you are using.

Hope for the best! 

I uploaded a new version of the zip file, this time created using the Archive2 tool.  (Before I used Create Archive in the CK.) 

Does that one work?  Sorry, it's hard to test here because of course all the files are in the right place on my computer. :P

Edit: I think it still doesn't work, trying to fix now.

Edit edit: I think I got it.  I just used zip rather than the Bethesda tools. 

Thanks for the help, isee!

I think my game recognizes this now after getting the scripts folder in place (as I get the usual CTD on startup when I add a new mod, which clears when I restart the game). Once I'm in the game, though, nothing is happening to start the quest. Not getting a quest activating, not seeing any new quests on the log.

--Update--

Looks like the quest itself is running when I checked the quest stage. It is currently at stage 0. Advancing to stage 5 triggers the event where your items are removed, and the quest activates and moves to the "find out what happened" update.

The initial quest display is supposed to happen in a script fragment... can you check if Data/Scripts/Fragments/User/QF_MMSexSlave_01004F29.pex is installed?  Or if you talk to the dude, does the quest advance to the next stage?  (You should get an on-screen notification and the log in the Pip-Boy should change.)

The initial quest display is supposed to happen in a script fragment... can you check if Data/Scripts/Fragments/User/QF_MMSexSlave_01004F29.pex is installed?  Or if you talk to the dude, does the quest advance to the next stage?  (You should get an on-screen notification and the log in the Pip-Boy should change.)

That particular script is in the Data/scripts/fragments/quests.  The source file is under data/scripts/source/user/fragments/quests.

As to speaking to the guy, that only happened after I ran to the building my quest marker was directing me towards (I happened to be at the Red Rocket near Sanctuary when I skipped to stage 5), then going inside and using tlc to get through the door.

Playing through so far I agree use of the slave collar and manacles would be perfect for this. Have them installed before the

PC wakes up and you can threaten to blow the toy's head off if she doesn't cooperate. Seems a lot more intimidating than

a gun alone. "You can try making a run out that door, but you won't get fifty yards until that collar starts beeping and blows

your pretty little head off. Face it toy, you're stuck. The only way you survive is do what I say." Definitely off to a good start though

and a really great spot picked for the mission to start. Although I would leave the front door locked and requiring a key unless

you want people going in there off the bat. I missed the trap entirely and went in the front door, down the stairs and read the

computer.

Seem to be getting hung up on the drinking from the mug part. Is that the end of the training for the moment? 

I've noticed if you move the mouse at all during animations they won't work. So I didn't touch them during the

mug part and was drinking for ten minutes while the trainer walked around.

It's supposed to go into a bit more dialog after about 10 seconds.  (If you can't get it to work, set the stage to 50 to trigger the next bit.)

I think there's a way to freeze the player; I'll have to try that, or figure out why scenes get messed up when you move.  The whole scenes thing is tricky.

(And yeah, the other door is supposed to be locked.  I had some trouble with locks, might have missed that door.)

So, its works greate, thanx for the interesting story!!!

I have a some issue with self knees clipping on CBBE Curvy (on using knees marker)

Sorry for my English.

post-1048447-0-08178900-1466238685_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, I can't seem to make this mod work.  Is the distress signal suppose to come up by itself or am I suppose to search the commonwealth for it?  I can't seem to find it.

follow the quest marker.

Hey guys, I can't seem to make this mod work.  Is the distress signal suppose to come up by itself or am I suppose to search the commonwealth for it?  I can't seem to find it.

From what I've experienced, the quest should activate as soon as you load into your game, then you just follow the marker. If you aren't getting the quest "Captured" to start, then you may have something interfering with it. In my case, I had to load a much older save than my current one to get the quest to trigger at all.

Well after a lot of messing around with it I finally got it to work. I agree with the others that using the collar would be more immersive. If voice acting ever comes into ply, it can even be used as an excuse to why she sounds different. 

Combing this with the ihuman mod really drove the short quest home. 

For me the biggest problem was realizing I didn't activate the ESP file. Once I got that to work, the quest marker appeared. 

Yes, the drinking cup loop was an issue but the save all the time method worked. Somehow. 

Good job on getting this done even if the sending it out was a bit... messy. I waited all day for this and I'm not disappointed.