Hey, I'm about to install a pregnancy mod. I was quite fond of having beeing female on my Skyrim, but for some reason some guides indicates that there is not fully compatible with the last build of the sexlab framework. I loved the menstrual cycle and such things that comes with the mod, what are the other options out there?. Soul gem Oven III sounds interesting, but does it have menstrual cycles? anyone has a sugestion for pregnancy mods? perhaps installing beeing female is not going to break my game experience?

Beeing female 2.7fix2 with the patch2/3 at the last few post is stable enough to play, most of the problem are MCM conflict. But it seems it was cause by third party issue, not form between SL or BF.(I would recommand you update all the SkyUI related mods to latest, and try not using anything that will overwrite SkyUI to avoid MCM bugs)

Then I'm tempted to discard this soul gem oven (Kudos to the author, by the way, it's an excellent mod!) and get back to Beeing female if it's working.

Beeing female 2.7fix2 with the patch2/3 at the last few post is stable enough to play,

Any link?

Then I'm tempted to discard this soul gem oven (Kudos to the author, by the way, it's an excellent mod!) and get back to Beeing female if it's working.

Beeing female 2.7fix2 with the patch2/3 at the last few post is stable enough to play,

Any link?

Just check the third or fourth page form last of beeing female thread, you will get it.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the Hentai Pregnancy with the Children & Soulgem plugin. Works well and doesn't cause any issues, also isn't overly complicated. I also use the Soulgem Oven III for transforming the soulgems and Estrus Spider+/Chaurus+ for some additional fun. But keep in mind that combining pregnancies from two or more of these mods will cause body scaling issues.

I've tried Beeing Female but it wouldn't work in my setup.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I used beeing female and never had an issue with it. If there is a problem, it is probably a conflict or third party issue. I hadn't really tried other pregnancy mods as they didn't have everything like bf does. 

Though clean saves are the best for installing any mod really as it is difficult to completely remove some mods or add some into the game that is already modded and get them to work properly. 

Archived