hmmm just tried this out cause i wanted some more lore for becoming a succubus but i tried it with psq and deadly drain activated and it didn't do anything about activating the succubus spell. So i tried just using PSQ which worked but it also made me a vampire as well.. I do have better vampires installed and a few vampire spell mods and was wondering maby if that was the conflict?

hmmm just tried this out cause i wanted some more lore for becoming a succubus but i tried it with psq and deadly drain activated and it didn't do anything about activating the succubus spell. So i tried just using PSQ which worked but it also made me a vampire as well.. I do have better vampires installed and a few vampire spell mods and was wondering maby if that was the conflict?

I had the same issue with my character also becoming a vampire, I guess there's nothing to do except wait for an update

I had the same issue with my character also becoming a vampire, I guess there's nothing to do except wait for an update

Ahh alright:) thanks for the reply

Glad you two posted because I forgot all about that bug.

I only noticed it cause my eyes changed to vampire eyes instead of the succubus ones and i had a feed option on bodies lol. But anyways thanks again for another great mod! I really enjoy an like how one mod from you can tie in a whole bunch of mods for more lore and outcomes. I use your simple slavery mod and it works great with others mods. Thanks again:) 

• 4 months later...

This might have been pointed out already. But I noticed that if you use this mod to become a succubus with PSQ installed, it turns your character into both a succubus AND a vampire, instead of just a succubus.

yeah, sometime I'll get time to get back to this. Thanks. :)
  • 2 weeks later...

sooo  the mod is just not recognizing that I have PSQ anymore, it worked the first time, but I had some issues so I quit out of the game to fix them (some textures were missing) and when i tried again it jsut flat stopped recognizing that the PSQ were there and I have no clue why, the MCM menu is there, I can activate it myself if I want to but  your quest jsut isn't getting it.

i wanetd to give the mdoa  try but i runned into a ctd problem.

after i have become a playtoy from molag bal i get after a short time a ctd and i dont know why, but my char gets vampire eyes and i have psq installed.

papyrus:

loadorder:

edit:

it also hapepns after speaking to  sian for the dibella part.

papyrus:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...