i have french game

i can't start the quest any help and requiment please too ?

can you be more specific? What have you tried to do that isn't working?

when i active your mod and start game no letter or no think happend

and where i found npc or location to start quest ?

I also have a french game and the mod works.

I have just tried to pray at Molag Bal altar, was sent to his realm and transformed into a succubus (I have PSQ 3.2.6 installed). SD Hormones didn't account for my new succubus status, but sometimes it takes time to do so. Only minor bug is that I had a vampire face. Resolved that with console : player.showracemenu and loaded my character settings.

sorry i mean the name of place and npc in mod descrption is en english and in my game is french

if you can told me hwo i can start quest in french please and thank you

i have french game

i can't start the quest any help and requiment please too ?

can you be more specific? What have you tried to do that isn't working?

when i active your mod and start game no letter or no think happend

and where i found npc or location to start quest ?

I also have a french game and the mod works.

I have just tried to pray at Molag Bal altar, was sent to his realm and transformed into a succubus (I have PSQ 3.2.6 installed). SD Hormones didn't account for my new succubus status, but sometimes it takes time to do so. Only minor bug is that I had a vampire face. Resolved that with console : player.showracemenu and loaded my character settings.

sorry i mean the name of place and npc in mod descrption is en english and in my game is french

if you can told me hwo i can start quest in french please and thank you

ah. Yes, you get no letter or anything at the start. I took 2 years of French in high school, but even if I remembered any of it, I'm sure the syntax would be laughable. Maybe Krighaur can help?

ah. Yes, you get no letter or anything at the start. I took 2 years of French in high school, but even if I remembered any of it, I'm sure the syntax would be laughable. Maybe Krighaur can help?

Yes I can help. I'm french but read and write english since I bought D&D in the early 80s.

Yes I can help. I'm french but read and write english since I bought D&D in the early 80s.

Excellent, thanks. Please explain where to find the three quest starts. In French. 

J'aime parlez Francais, but I'm bad at it. ;)

Molag Bal

Vieil autel au bord nord du lac Ilnata. Près de la digue brisée qui se trouve au pied de l'entrée sud du col de la brisure. (just en dessous de Sian, la pretresse de Dibella)

Si tu as Deadly Drain ou PSQ, tu deviens une succube, sinon tu deviens une vampire.

Dibella's recruit

Dans le Temple de Dibella, à Markath, une pretresse veux vous recruter au service de Dibella. Parlez à Sloan, répondez à ses questions et commencez à tuer au nom de Dibella.

Retournez voir Sloan, Sian (qui est au bord du Lac ilnata, près de l'entrée de du tertre des chutes tourmentées), ou Keira, la nouvelle pretresse du temple des divins à Solitude, pour changer vos marques et compétences.

Leader of the pack

Hircine veux de l'action. Il a laissé sa marque sur la colline entre la pierre de Shor et le camp de rochebrume. Activez la pour réclamer votre place. (addon du mod Untamed, ajoute de nouveaux animaux à votre meute.)

Molag Bal

Vieil autel au bord nord du lac Ilnata. Près de la digue brisée qui se trouve au pied de l'entrée sud du col de la brisure. (just en dessous de Sian, la pretresse de Dibella)

Si tu as Deadly Drain ou PSQ, tu deviens une succube, sinon tu deviens une vampire.

Dibella's recruit

Dans le Temple de Dibella, à Markath, une pretresse veux vous recruter au service de Dibella. Parlez à Sloan, répondez à ses questions et commencez à tuer au nom de Dibella.

Retournez voir Sloan, Sian (qui est au bord du Lac ilnata, près de l'entrée de du tertre des chutes tourmentées), ou Keira, la nouvelle pretresse du temple des divins à Solitude, pour changer vos marques et compétences.

Leader of the pack

Hircine veux de l'action. Il a laissé sa marque sur la colline entre la pierre de Shor et le camp de rochebrume. Activez la pour réclamer votre place. (addon du mod Untamed, ajoute de nouveaux animaux à votre meute.)

Merci.

I really like the concept of this mod, but would it be possible to add an MCM menu to disable certain quests or make a version of this mod in which all of the context quests can be installed separately instead of including all of them into one esp file? All I have installed is PSQ, but I also have another mod installed that deals with the temple of Dibella (The Sisterhood of Dibella), and I feel like the added NPC will clash somehow, not from a programing aspect but from an immersion aspect.

On another note, it would be nice to see some unique meshes use for shrines in the future (for example, maybe have something like an over grown crumbling winged succubus statue standing over an alter that is set against a cliff or into a rocky alcove or overhang). I might try to throw something together myself in NifSkope, but I don't know.. I depends on how lazy I feel. :P

ok maybe i am doing something wrong but i have This mod and PSQ i activate the altar of Molag Bal after that i see molag it self and then i become a succubus

but not quest nothing.

i doing something wrong ?

there aren't any quests. This mod just gives a story entry point to activate the connected mods. Once you have become a succubus (in your case), just play the game.

I really like the concept of this mod, but would it be possible to add an MCM menu to disable certain quests or make a version of this mod in which all of the context quests can be installed separately instead of including all of them into one esp file? All I have installed is PSQ, but I also have another mod installed that deals with the temple of Dibella (The Sisterhood of Dibella), and I feel like the added NPC will clash somehow, not from a programing aspect but from an immersion aspect.

On another note, it would be nice to see some unique meshes use for shrines in the future (for example, maybe have something like an over grown crumbling winged succubus statue standing over an alter that is set against a cliff or into a rocky alcove or overhang). I might try to throw something together myself in NifSkope, but I don't know.. I depends on how lazy I feel. :P

Sloan just hangs out in the temple, like the other priestesses do. I feel she blends in well. This was originally going to be separate mods, but with mod loads already high, it makes more sense to put them together. I do need to add something to note when the player tries to begin a story for which they don't have a mod installed.

I cannot model to save my life, but that does sound great. If you do come up with something, I'll gladly add it.

On another note, it would be nice to see some unique meshes use for shrines in the future

I cannot model to save my life, but that does sound great.

If you just want to reuse assets, you could try one of Edhildil's meshes. The Meridia statue looks like it might do in a pinch, or Mephala or Boethiah or Nocturnal even. They're not perfect, but they're something. The Vaermina mesh gives a different sort of vibe too. Edihildil's permissions are pretty lax.

Alternately, and much more work, you could try to duplicate the Player Statue functionality and apply it to an NPC wearing some succubus-style clothing, wings, etc. I haven't looked at the code, so I don't know how complex it is, but it's certainly possible.

Or even just set up a vanilla female-mesh mannequin and script-give it the armor, probably with a stone-like texture applied to the mannequin and the armor. I dunno...

• 2 weeks later...

I finally tried your mod and have some feedback. Since I have PSQ installed, my character turned into a succubus, but is it intended to have her eyes change to vampire red eyes as well ? I guess I can change them in Racemenu anyway, I just wanted to know.

Also, I tried to get back to the daedric plane by entering the altar a second time, but the avatar wouldn't talk to me anymore, resulting in my character getting stuck.

I really like the transformation beeing forced on the player, though.

On another note, it would be nice to see some unique meshes use for shrines in the future

I cannot model to save my life, but that does sound great.

If you just want to reuse assets, you could try one of Edhildil's meshes. The Meridia statue looks like it might do in a pinch, or Mephala or Boethiah or Nocturnal even. They're not perfect, but they're something. The Vaermina mesh gives a different sort of vibe too. Edihildil's permissions are pretty lax.

Alternately, and much more work, you could try to duplicate the Player Statue functionality and apply it to an NPC wearing some succubus-style clothing, wings, etc. I haven't looked at the code, so I don't know how complex it is, but it's certainly possible.

Or even just set up a vanilla female-mesh mannequin and script-give it the armor, probably with a stone-like texture applied to the mannequin and the armor. I dunno...

I use PSQ and didn't even know about the Player Statue mod. If it generates a mesh that can be messed with outside of the game than that might be an option.. or for me to make something at least, not sure what the mod author would want to do.

EDIT: I don't know though, my modding experience is limited, there must be some way to turn your character into a statue, some kind of mesh exporting tool.

I finally tried your mod and have some feedback. Since I have PSQ installed, my character turned into a succubus, but is it intended to have her eyes change to vampire red eyes as well ? I guess I can change them in Racemenu anyway, I just wanted to know.

Also, I tried to get back to the daedric plane by entering the altar a second time, but the avatar wouldn't talk to me anymore, resulting in my character getting stuck.

I really like the transformation beeing forced on the player, though.

oops, thought i responded to this, apparently not. sorry!

unless PSQ changes the eyes, that shouldn't happen. I'll have to check to see if part of the vampire change has bled into the succubus code. 

good point about going back. it's only meant to work once. i should disable the trigger once it has happened.

Ok, can you do something so the quests *aren't* mutually exclusive?

Let's be real, even from a lore standpoint the Daedra never gave a fuck about allegiances, they used whatever random hero happened to be handy, and the more they could fuck with another god's toys, the better. Ever since freaking Arena, the objective always seemed to be to do as many favors for deities, evil or not, as possible. They had all the nifty gear.

I run PSQ, Untamed and the Dibella stuff, and it'd be really nice to be able to have everything in one package without having to pick and choose.

In fact, thinking back, that was part of why TES games were so popular. Even unmodded they are DARK as hell. First quests in Morrowind involved you, a convict, stealing a guy's life savings and straight up murdering the dude when he complained and stealing his house.

Also, include Ravenous and Namara's Goat too if you're being thorough. Cannibalism FTW. (And again, IT'S IN VANILLA)

True enough, and thank you for the ideas of things to add. I wanted them to be mutually exclusive simply for balance reasons. Adding everything together world quickly turn the player from Dovahkiin to OPvahkiin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also, if you're unable to tell from my haunting this topic, absolutely love the work and can't wait for the next version.

Thank you for the kind words. I have issues with SS and CDW and I'm working on the beta of the new version of EtC, so I'm afraid updates to this will be down the line some, but I haven't forgotten you! :)

in the list of requirements it says "Fuz do-rah Silent Voice" is required, but I can't find that mod, either here or on nexus. can I get a link to the mod?

Spelling of "Fuz Ro D-oh" varies widely depending on who you ask. For example, I usually spell it "Fus D'oh Rah."

But Google can be your friend in cases like this. :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I removed the restrictions. You can now have all three, if you want. I went into DGY just to get the sex code because I was going to work on Sleep for Credit, but then I remembered I wanted to tweak things in DGY a bit, so I did that instead.

Okay, I removed the restrictions. You can now have all three, if you want. I went into DGY just to get the sex code because I was going to work on Sleep for Credit, but then I remembered I wanted to tweak things in DGY a bit, so I did that instead.

YAY! Thank you!