View File

Version 2.1 - Removed the restrictions on having more than one blessing. Being OP has never been so easy! Also improved Hircine's altar to make it easier to find.

Description
Note: This replaces Battlefield: Dovahkiin Aedra vs Daedra

The Divines love it when someone comes along with the fortitude to survive their little games. You, hero of Skyrim, are just what they're looking for.

This mod adds stories and connections to other mods. None of the other mods are required - pick and choose the ones you want to use.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Molag Bal's Minion

There used to be a shrine to Molag Bal beside Lake Ilinalta. All that is left is an old altar. Get too curious about it and you will find yourself face to face with the Daedric prince of domination, who will recruit you for his own purposes. What? You thought you had a choice? Buahahahaha!

At the broken pier leading to the south entrance to Brittleshin pass (just down the bank from Sian, the priestess from Dibella's Recruit) lies an old, forgotten alter to Molag Bal. Activate it to start the quest.

If you have Deadly Drain or PSQ Player Succubus Quest you will become a succubus. If you do not have either, you will become a vampire instead of a succubus.

thanks to Hoenheim and ojanen for allowing me to link to their mods, and to spoonsinger for conveniently giving me the code to connect PSQ without any research on my part.

No more sex, alas...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dibella's Recruit

Dibella wants you to spread her message of beauty and love throughout Skyrim by being naked and killing people!

This is an add-on quest for murfk's Dibellan Defender - Naked Heroines of Skyrim mod. It adds a tiny quest to add a bit of story to becoming a Defender.

In the Temple of Dibella in Markarth there is a priestess who wants to recruit you to Dibella's service. Talk to Sloan, answer her questions, and start killing in the name of love.

Return to Sloan, Sian (wandering around by Lake Ilinalta, near the back entrance of Bleak Falls Barrow), or Keira, the new priestess in the Temple of Divines in Solitude, at any time to change your markings and abilities.

New feature: Dibella's Heretic
Think you're more beautiful than the goddess of beauty? Try telling her that. Go ahead, try.

Thanks for the hand-holding, murfk!

Thanks to murfk for the great concept and for allowing me to do this.

Requirements if you plan on using Dibella's Recruit:
Slavetats 1.1.1 and Dibellan Defender 1.2.1. And their dependencies, of course.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader of the Pack

Hircine wants in on the action! He left his pole on the hill between Shoar's Stone and Steamcrag Camp. Activate it to claim your rightful place.

This is an add-on quest for darkconsole's Untamed. Activate the pole and Hircine will bring you some friends to begin your pack.

Thanks to darkconsole for letting me connect.

Full changelog

1.0 - Added Untamed to the previous entries.
2.0 - PSQ compatible; bug fixes

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/15/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fuz do-rah Silent Voice, Sexlab, Zaz Animations
  • Special Edition Compatible

This is the new version of Battlefield: Dovahkiin Aedra vs. Daedra (which was, itself, a new version of Dibella's Recruit). There just aren't enough Aedra/Daedra mods around to do the Aedra versus Daedra concept any justice, so I simplified the concept. 

That said, Molag and Dibella don't like each other, so their gifts will go away if you choose the other's. 

If I don't have Deadly Drain but I do have PSQ, will my character still become a vampire ?

Yes. There was talk long ago about doing something with PSQ. I don't remember what happened with that. I should look into it again.

If I don't have Deadly Drain but I do have PSQ, will my character still become a vampire ?

Yes. There was talk long ago about doing something with PSQ. I don't remember what happened with that. I should look into it again.

StorageUtil.SetIntValue(APlayer, "PSQ_SpellON", 1) to make the PC a PSQ PC.

if (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(APlayer, "PSQ_SuccubusON") != 1) to check if they aren't already one.

Seemed pretty straight forward, (and I just dumped it into some elses mod. Seems to work for my particular nasty random event thing).

if (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(APlayer, "PSQ_SuccubusON") != 1) to check if they are already one.

Seemed pretty straight forward, (and I just dumped it into some elses mod. Seems to work for my particular nasty random event thing).

thanks. just need permission, then. :)

if (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(APlayer, "PSQ_SuccubusON") != 1) to check if they are already one.

thanks. just need permission, then. :)

Np, I was editing while you were type. So obviously 'are already one' should be 'arn't already one'. Anyway I suspect you could do:-

StorageUtil.SetIntValue(APlayer, "PSQ_SpellON", 1)

if (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(APlayer, "PSQ_SuccubusON") != 1) ; // Checks if the above command actually worked, (if not PSQ isn't installed)

MakeNormalVampire, (or wotever the command is)

endif

; Teaching grandmother etc., (yes I know!)

Does this conflict with Battlefield: Dovahkiin? I notice you say there's nothing left of the shack but an altar, I'm guessing in the same place?

EDIT: Aah, same filename. So it replaces it. Gotcha. :)

I did say that in my first post, but I should add it to the description as well..

Does this conflict with Battlefield: Dovahkiin? I notice you say there's nothing left of the shack but an altar, I'm guessing in the same place?

EDIT: Aah, same filename. So it replaces it. Gotcha. :)

I did say that in my first post, but I should add it to the description as well..

Remember that comment I made recently about people not reading?

Yeah. That's me.

Dude, you have a gift for bringing everyone to the table.

thank you for the kind words. A more cynical person might say that I'm taking advantage of the abilities of much more talented modders. ;)

When you go to the altar to become a succubus. When it says "the smell of dibella is on you, i cannot allow" (or close to what it means). What does it fully mean? I was thinking if it was either my character wearing the amulet or is it that i had use her shrine before but it wore off? Or is it something completely different in general.

When you go to the altar to become a succubus. When it says "the smell of dibella is on you, i cannot allow" (or close to what it means). What does it fully mean? I was thinking if it was either my character wearing the amulet or is it that i had use her shrine before but it wore off? Or is it something completely different in general.

it's actually in case you happen to have the Dibellan Defender tats on you. They (and any other tats you might be wearing) will be removed. But I think it's a general enough statement that it could be interpreted in other ways, as you did.

it's actually in case you happen to have the Dibellan Defender tats on you. They (and any other tats you might be wearing) will be removed. But I think it's a general enough statement that it could be interpreted in other ways, as you did.

I only have tats from "the hag- tats" mod and i never seen any of them saying dibella, unless the defender have a set tats on them. Then it'll be best to point out those tats.

I went to the altar near the lady stone, after the sex scene, there is nothing else and I can't get out!

If there is a sex scene, you have an old version. Update to the latest.

I only have tats from "the hag- tats" mod and i never seen any of them saying dibella, unless the defender have a set tats on them. Then it'll be best to point out those tats.

The Defender does have its own set of tats. I don't know of a way to tell if the player has specific tats on them. Hmm...

I went to the altar near the lady stone, after the sex scene, there is nothing else and I can't get out!

If there is a sex scene, you have an old version. Update to the latest.

The Defender does have its own set of tats. I don't know of a way to tell if the player has specific tats on them. Hmm...

Either tats is incompatible with this mod. I don't have slave tats and/or defender tats. The only tats i have is "THEHAGs Privat Wartattoos - Facial Warpaints for Females" and "THEHAGs Privat Tattoos for CBBE v3d2"

are all 3 of the mods required or can this be used with just say PSQ?

None of them are required.

If you only have PSQ, just don't talk to Sloan in the Temple of Dibella in Markarth or activate Hircine's stone. 

If you do talk to Sloan, the dialogue will still be there, but you'll just end up standing there naked. If you activate Hircine's stone, you'll end up getting attacked by three wolves. 

are all 3 of the mods required or can this be used with just say PSQ?

None of them are required.

If you only have PSQ, just don't talk to Sloan in the Temple of Dibella in Markarth or activate Hircine's stone. 

If you do talk to Sloan, the dialogue will still be there, but you'll just end up standing there naked. If you activate Hircine's stone, you'll end up getting attacked by three wolves. 

ah ok thank you

• 1 month later...

i have french game

i can't start the quest any help and requiment please too ?

can you be more specific? What have you tried to do that isn't working?

when i active your mod and start game no letter or no think happend

and where i found npc or location to start quest ?

i have french game

i can't start the quest any help and requiment please too ?

can you be more specific? What have you tried to do that isn't working?

when i active your mod and start game no letter or no think happend

and where i found npc or location to start quest ?

I also have a french game and the mod works.

I have just tried to pray at Molag Bal altar, was sent to his realm and transformed into a succubus (I have PSQ 3.2.6 installed). SD Hormones didn't account for my new succubus status, but sometimes it takes time to do so. Only minor bug is that I had a vampire face. Resolved that with console : player.showracemenu and loaded my character settings.