Need help with bestiality mods

Strawberryjuice

I've been trying to figure this out for a few days now, but I just can't do it. What mods do I need to install to see animals with penises. So far, I've been able to get sheaths on canines and horses, and constantly erect penises on dragons. Currently I have the mods Creature Framework, Horny Dragons of Skyrim, More Nasty Critters, and Sexlab Werewolves (which I actually didn't test, so werewolves might work). I also tried Creature Features and Nude Creatures but uninstalled them because of More Nasty Critters.

If you know how to help me, please. I need links, and detailed guides on which files to download and which order they should be installed in. And it's okay to treat me like an idiot, just to make sure I understand.

I recommend also to overwrite the Creature Framework included in MoreNastyCritters with the latest version available of CF (the beta) that is way more stable that the one included in MNC.

Thank you, oh my god, I'm an idiot, everything seems to work now. This is exactly what I meant by "it's okay to treat me like an idiot." Thank you very much.

You are not an idiot.

You asked for a solution, with good manners. And you got your problem solved.

And maybe one day you will help another guy that has the same problem.

Cheers.

i see help here, but no one help me :(

Can you better explain, please?

Are you talking of another post? If yes, please post a link to it here.

It happens that in some cases a post is not seen.

I m currently having an issue with falmer (except hentai falmer) undressing to underwear instead of full nude mesh. I reinstalled everything related on a clean save but problem persists. When re-registering in cf it does mention falmer as "race 00031f4". added skin 00050f36 etc.. When an animation occurs, it strips down to undies and there's " CF creature aplly. Not activating race falmerRace 01 234B0357 not recognized. How come race id's don ' match.? according to console no mods are affecting falmerrace.

Archived