PAH - And you get a slave! (see download section)

@Ears: I like this idea. But before I start making an all dancing mercantile function, is there already a popular mod out there that lets you run a shop and staff it with followers? Maybe slaves could be made to work with such a mod instead.

Adura's Merchant Mod on Steam Workshop does that.

• 2 weeks later...

Well since I like your mods, I added this one as well.  Since it is a proof of concept, I don't know how much you want to develop it.. but I did have one idea just in case.

One thing I was thinking might be a good addition is to make it possible to repurchase slaves at a higher cost from those you sold it to.

The primary reason for this is to enable a user to resolve issues that arise with a slave (if they are getting in the way... if you  just don't like where you sold em and how they ended up.. or resolve possible bug issues by being able to remove them)

Been playing around with it and it does what it is intended to, that is add a little depth and make it feel like you are not the only SOB around messing with slaves. Pretty cool Musje!

Well since I like your mods, I added this one as well.  Since it is a proof of concept, I don't know how much you want to develop it.. but I did have one idea just in case.

One thing I was thinking might be a good addition is to make it possible to repurchase slaves at a higher cost from those you sold it to.

The primary reason for this is to enable a user to resolve issues that arise with a slave (if they are getting in the way... if you  just don't like where you sold em and how they ended up.. or resolve possible bug issues by being able to remove them)

Been playing around with it and it does what it is intended to, that is add a little depth and make it feel like you are not the only SOB around messing with slaves. Pretty cool Musje!

I was actually about to pick up work on this a little bit. Others have asked for the ability to rent out slaves which amounts to the same thing, the question is whether you should pay or get paid for storing slaves this way. I think: buying back can happen at any time but comes at a penalty. Renting out a slave won't pay much, and would be for a fixed (longer) period during which you won;t be able to get it back. Maybe there ought to be other differences, I'm not sure.

I was actually about to pick up work on this a little bit. Others have asked for the ability to rent out slaves which amounts to the same thing, the question is whether you should pay or get paid for storing slaves this way. I think: buying back can happen at any time but comes at a penalty. Renting out a slave won't pay much, and would be for a fixed (longer) period during which you won;t be able to get it back. Maybe there ought to be other differences, I'm not sure.

I saw a "Drop Submision" spell included in PAHE.   If this is used to reduce submission, perhaps renting and selling a slave would have some kind of detrimental effect on the training you provided  (they would become unruly and lose their submission ranking.)  This could provide an additional penalty for simply using this method to store a slave.

If possible maybe you could have a way to randomly reduce other skills... or have them become more angry... etc.

That's not a bad idea. The mod now has a "buyback" function and it already tracks the following stuff:

- Slave stats (the PAHE training numbers)

- The price that was paid for the slave

- How happy the new owner is with the slave (a random number determined during the sale)

- Why the slave was bought (as companion, prostitute, labourer or shop hand)

- When the slave was sold

With that data it shouldn't be hard to fiddle the stats. For example: all slaves will have a Submission penalty except maybe labourers (they get beaten into submission a lot more). Companions and prostitutes won't lose as much sex training but they will not be respectful to you at all, whereas a shop hand will have learned to be respectful and not lose that training stat.

Currenty the buyback function kicks in after an in-game week, and the price is somewhere between 1-3x what you got paid for the slave, depending on how happy the new owner is with him.

don't know if it was suggested already (sorry if it has), but, as for the "sell" options, I was thinking it could be interesting to sell them to guards fo both imprisonment or executions...

it would be a nice incentive to try and capture some bandits >)

Nice idea. In this case you have become a bounty hunter :) I have to dig through my notes to see if PAHE preserves the fact that this used to be a bandit, but if it does it's possible.

I started sketching the "scene" meschanism needed for this, where a regular NPC takes a slave and does something to them.

Nice idea. In this case you have become a bounty hunter :) I have to dig through my notes to see if PAHE preserves the fact that this used to be a bandit, but if it does it's possible.

I started sketching the "scene" meschanism needed for this, where a regular NPC takes a slave and does something to them.

with your own addon that should be possible i don't remember when we added that ability some months ago for your auction...but yes That's in there

take a look at the pahnpc eval data for those factions we stored for that purpose

Edited by CliftonJD
  • 4 weeks later...

why not have where u can build a auction site inside the city? u can use a spell to do it so u can get rid of it after to prevent pathing problems. it would tie in good with the public punishment/ rape and such. probaly have like in HSH u can summone some equpment and put the slaves into it. then have public auction about like how  this

has people come to buy stuff from yu.

• 4 weeks later...

:D bonjour j'aime bien l'idée d'esclave  j'aime beaucoup votre travail  qui est assez cool  mais je souhaite vous demander  je connais un dans la vrai vie un ou plusieurs amateur allaitement pendant  le sexe j'ai vu triés peu de mods allaitement de sein de femme à un adultes pensez vous un esclave pourrais avoir cette option dans le sexe Sims 3/4 proposer? si vous connaissez un mods  pourrez me diriger vers ce mods allaitement adulte pendant crac crac si vous plait merci    bon courage pour  la suite

Since Home Sweet Home is now more or less where I want it to be, I wanted to get back to this mod again. It's now got its own page in the Download section. The version posted there is a new version!

- Some bug fixes

- Slave owners will now tell you how happy they are with their slave, and offer to let you buy them back. The price depends on how pleased they are with the slave.

Since this mod lets you put slaves in the streets and homes of Skyrim, it makes sense to have this mod expand a bit on the increase of slavery around the land. For example, towns with a lot of slaves might start organizing slave markets or fighting pits (with betting), or get into the game themselves, with people going out to catch a bandit or two. Thanks to you, slavery might become the norm in Skyrim.

Nice update. :) I"ve brought slavery to Beyond Skyrim Bruma as well. Enslaved Thorina and her lieutenant and now they are settled in White Pine Lodge with no issues so far.

I noticed they didnt have any voices during their training but that's on PAH's end. I sold a slave to the Jerall View Inns owner too. She hasnt done anything for him yet besides follow but I havnt played much after that. More time to play tomorrow.

Nice update. :) I"ve brought slavery to Beyond Skyrim Bruma as well. Enslaved Thorina and her lieutenant and now they are settled in White Pine Lodge with no issues so far.

I noticed they didnt have any voices during their training but that's on PAH's end. I sold a slave to the Jerall View Inns owner too. She hasnt done anything for him yet besides follow but I havnt played much after that. More time to play tomorrow.

The basic slavery stuff (of PAH, HSH and this mod) will indeed work anywhere. However the future auctions will probably only take place in Skyrim towns (though I might add Raven Rock and Bruma)

What the slaves do once sold to an innkeeper depends on their training. If they are just submissive enough, they will serve drinks. If they have good sex training, they will turn tricks with the patrons. The dialogue you get when you sell the slave hints at what the buyer is going to use them for.

this mod for some reason (and many other mods on loverslab that ive wanted to try) is downloading as a .solitairetheme8 file and I don't even understand how  that could happen and I know its probably not your fault but I need to post it somewhere and hope that someone figures out whats wrong with this and that its not my mechine

Might need an update/patch for Beyond Skyrim Bruma. Selling a slave to the inn owner in Bruma worked but all she did was follow him. I was able to buy her back after a week or so and sold her to the Bee and Barbs owner in Riften and she did everything expected ok. The sold slave has 100 in all trainings except Anger and Fear.

• 3 weeks later...

This is probably a ton of work but there was a mod for oblivion where you could give birth to your own children. They did grow and turned into adults after a while (well when i say "turned int adults" i mean that they just grew in size since there are no children in oblivion). The child you get was basically a clone of the Original npc but with another hair style/voice. Something like this is probably better done on it's own.

Tbh there are already a ton of pregancy mods out there that simulate pregnancy but not actual children. If we could make a simple system like oblivion where you could give birth to a clone with different hair and already in adult state so that it just has to grow. It might be even possible. If someone would be able to make 20 different versions of each race it might be even better. If someone could make it even so that race and facial features could be made a role on how a child will look like that'd be truly amazing.

Sadly the only "simple" system i earlier mentioned is from a mod that is dead for a long time. But if we could make mods like soulgem generator a child birthing option...well, it might be thing right?

This is completely out of topic.

And "Being Female" actually spawn children NPC.

This is probably a ton of work but there was a mod for oblivion where you could give birth to your own children. They did grow and turned into adults after a while (well when i say "turned int adults" i mean that they just grew in size since there are no children in oblivion). The child you get was basically a clone of the Original npc but with another hair style/voice. Something like this is probably better done on it's own.

Tbh there are already a ton of pregancy mods out there that simulate pregnancy but not actual children. If we could make a simple system like oblivion where you could give birth to a clone with different hair and already in adult state so that it just has to grow. It might be even possible. If someone would be able to make 20 different versions of each race it might be even better. If someone could make it even so that race and facial features could be made a role on how a child will look like that'd be truly amazing.

Sadly the only "simple" system i earlier mentioned is from a mod that is dead for a long time. But if we could make mods like soulgem generator a child birthing option...well, it might be thing right?

This is completely out of topic.

And "Being Female" actually spawn children NPC.

yeah, sorry about that. it was late at night. Can i safely delete my post?

edit: i deleted. sorry for the bother. my devious mind got the best of me. :)

I have a few mods running in conjunction (might cause compatibility issues but thus far everything seems A-OK) and just started a new game for playing with PAHE and this mod specifically. I've got a slave trained up to 80 in submission and sexuality. How long does it take to see sexy animations after you sell a slave to an innkeeper? Sold her to the Bannered Mare and waited a few days ingame but she just walked around the room or sat in chairs like any typical NPC would. What am I doing wrong?

Do I need to wait a set time frame? Or is her training still too low to engage in sex acts?