PAH - And you get a slave! (see download section)

They agree to the transaction, they make an offer, I accept, but the money doesn't make effective to my inventory. Only the first slave I sold the money has effective.

Edit: the only possible difference between transactions is that the second slave has the red collar from farengar's table (dunno if it is important) but in some reloads from the same save, I toke the collar from slave, still the money doesn't make effective

I think you may be mistaken about getting money the first time; I checked and there is no code to add money to the player's purse! :P  I'll issue a patch later today to fix this.

Oops maybe you're right! :)

Edit: So, the game owns me 1000 coins or so...:)

Works perfectly. Can´t wait for the Rental Option xD

EDIT:

One little think: When the Slave-Prostitutes start a Sex-Scene, can you make a little Dialogue between the actors instead of the "Sex started" message upper left?

OR

can you add an option to toggle this messages off? MCM for example.

The message is a leftover debug line :). I agree that some dialogue would be nice. Will see about adding some, and also letting the player hire a prostitute slave.

A little MCM Menu or something would be nice to toggle this messages on/off.

Features i am waiting for:

- Rental Slaves instead sold them.

- Hire the prostitute

And if possible: can you make them gain "Sex Training" when they work as prostitutes by the rental option?

How the profession of the sold slave is choosen ?

Is it random, based on slave's stats or on buyer's morality ?

Idea:

Poor people can't buy slave, even if it's someone from their familly, but can be convinced to trade sexual favor for the slave - only familly related slave-.
You can convince them to prostitute themself to buy back the slave -SexLab TDF compatibility-

I have made a graph about buyers, based on morality/gold 

ex :

Rich people with low morality, will buy anytype of slave, and will send people to kill you if you enslaved one of they relative or friend.

Poor people with low morality, can't buy slave because he had no money and won't send mercenaries because he's poor. They just don't care.

A commun people with High morality will try to buy back anyone they like friends or familly. They won't send mercenaries because it's illegal. and if you have enought speechcraft you can trade the familly related slave for sexual favor from them. They won't buy slave because slavery is wrong.

1468413279-pah.jpg

Numbers (1) to (5) should be from the easiest speechcraft check (1) to the hardest (5)

The logic is: moral people are easier to blackmail because they won't break the law.

The profession is not random but based on the buyer and stats.

Only innkeepers will buy prositutes. Shopkeepers and farmers want helpers but only if they are trained in respect and submission. Personal slaves are similar, and the buyer will want someone of the opposite sex. It's quite basic at the moment.

I like the idea of using morality, but is it possible to check if NPCs are family?

Only innkeepers will buy prositutes. Shopkeepers and farmers want helpers but only if they are trained in respect and submission. Personal slaves are similar, and the buyer will want someone of the opposite sex. It's quite basic at the moment.

I like the idea of using morality, but is it possible to check if NPCs are family?

uniques might have a way of doing this thru the vanilla game, tho i don't know how, but vanilla npc family members do respond for example you could enslave blacksmith in riverwood's wife and his kids will hate you with  "you're mean" comments and so forth

ScentOfSex by CPU have some familly check.

And LoversComfort have a Incest option.

Yeah, you can check the Relationship rank, also the Assiciation type (family/etc.) and the morality.

In some case, however, you could also use drectly the factions to define possible link between npc's, like the companions, dark brotherood, etc.

For example you try to sold Ria to Aela etc.

I'm thinking about some possibility on specific "sale motivation" about the guilds, like a 'Souldgem oven' function (that is easy to introduce without dependancies) for the Mages for example.

Or, renting an idea from Slaverun, selling a slave to a travel chart could add an option to a payed fast travel (from that specific npc) with a little bonus for the extra services during the travel.

if you need some ideas about an infrastructure let me know.

p.s.: Also, eventually instead to forbid the sold of slaves to priest maybe could be useful to add a "release option" (like an anti-slavery group), you get payed but the slave get free (back to their editor location, to avoid conflict) instead to be introduce in the system.

Also could be useful to introduce some Extra scenarios where the slave disappear [iF isn't an unique Npc] (configurable with a % in the mcm) like they were sold again to others, in case someone want to play the Slaver but don't want to have ALL the npc taking place near to the master. as example: I keep selling slave to belethor but I don't want to have him followed by 30 slaves at once)

p.p.s.: This is a bit tricky, but, what about a json file that save the situation of the current UNIQUE npc to allow to load in another game the Slave situation?

Once you've sold a slave to an innkeeper, will you see that slave servicing patrons from that point on every time you enter the inn? Reason I'm asking is, I have Radiant Prostitution installed, and a mod that adds more wenches in taverns, so I'm wondering if I should get rid of the wenches mod unless I want my taverns becoming a little too over populated.

Once you've sold a slave to an innkeeper, will you see that slave servicing patrons from that point on every time you enter the inn? Reason I'm asking is, I have Radiant Prostitution installed, and a mod that adds more wenches in taverns, so I'm wondering if I should get rid of the wenches mod unless I want my taverns becoming a little too over populated.

Yes, the slave will be there pretty much every time. I have some mods too that add NPCs and some of the inns are really crowded, but I like it that way. Unless it actually causes crashes, I would not worry about it too much :)

Dunno if this really works or fixes your issue @Z0mBieP00Nani but Immersive Citizens will nicely deal with crowded interiors by spreading NPCs around all chairs, leaning on walls etc.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30697-luna-farm/

Btw this mod would be highly recommended for slaves on farm/plantation type. The major downside why I don't use Luna farm is it requires General Stores - storage resource for packrats by Harvey2112.

As far as it goes slavery is illegal in whole Tamriel. Never heard of any place or province except Morrowind in TES III that slavery was legal. Also Dwemer kept Snow Elves as slaves. If we want to take it a bit too far we can make slavery legal in Stormcloak holds but not in the Imperial holds. Would be nice additional obstacle to keep player slaver's livelihood in the dark.

As far as it goes slavery is illegal in whole Tamriel. Never heard of any place or province except Morrowind in TES III that slavery was legal. Also Dwemer kept Snow Elves as slaves. If we want to take it a bit too far we can make slavery legal in Stormcloak holds but not in the Imperial holds. Would be nice additional obstacle to keep player slaver's livelihood in the dark.

we're looking for more places to sell or rent slaves to the public, wouldn't the idea be to make that legal