PAH - And you get a slave! (see download section)

Based on a discussion in this forum I came up with a new mod.

Ā 

We all like slaves, right? They are useful around the house, and some of the denizens of Skyrim just plain deserve some attention of the whip. But after a while you might want to get rid of them, after all they are expensive to feed and they always try to run away at the worst possible moment. Wouldn;t it be great if you could sell your surplus stock to other NPCs for them to abuse?

Ā 

With this mod you can. Offer your Paradise Halls slaves to shopkeepers, citizens, farmers, mines or inns, or set up shop with a Home Sweet Home camp and some slaves and perhaps entice passers-by to buy a slave from you. What the slave will end up doing depends on the buyer and on what training the slave has received. A shopkeeper or farmer will want a helping hand around their business, a travelling merchant might want to add a slave to his stock, and an innkeeper might want a slave to pimp out to his best customers. Others might simply want a footservant to kick around and keep their beds warm.

Ā 

To download, see the Download Section

How about masters punishing their slaves by locking devious devices on them?

For the fighting pit, maybe if a slave gets defeated by lets say a wolf or something, the wolf gets to fuck that slave

As new NPCs, maybe bandit slaves? There's a ton of bandits in skyrim so it would only make sense they have a ton of slaves right

Ā 

Anyway, nice idea :)

- Sales dialogue for these professions, covering HSH and PAH slaves, excluding some NPCs (beggars, guards, priests)

Ā 

Some people, like the priest might want to buy a slave just to give him his freedom back.

Some might want to buy back a familly member.

A jarl of a city might want to buy back any hold citizen you enslaved - if he's a good guy

Maybe do a deal with innkeepers for the prostitution option: they feed the slave and pimp her out, you get a regular cut of the income.

Ā 

I'm kicking around the idea of doing something siilar for Castle Volkihar and selling slaves to the thrallmaster. Thinking of calling it Volkihar Blood Dairy and having milk slaves that let you suckle blood, but that's by-the-by.

for punishments you could cut them off from all sexual activity, hit them with a riding crop, publicly shame, torture

Ā 

for the cutting off from sexual activity i learned something neat that might fit this

Ā 

make an aphrodisiac out of your scent > put them in a room with it > wait a few days > by the end of it they are gonna be begging for forgiveness/loving

(i learned this from a manga, wasnt even ecchi)

I'd think that necromancers would buy slaves in bulk. For obvious reasons. Probably cheaply, because... They won't live long.

Ā 

As for punishment. I think some torture could be implemented? Maybe a stretching table, tied up to a spit and nearly roasted. OH! The slave could also [at master's discretion] be torn apart by wolves or saber cats! They would obviously die. The beasts would then despawn perhaps?

Ā 

Adding in new NPC's? How about bounty hunters that challenge the player to emancipate an individual slave? This might only happen once per slave. And not always. IE a bandit won't have family. But a noble woman might. A rival slaver might hire thugs to harass the player.

Some good ideas here, thanks! The list is updated.

Ā 

Keep in mind though that this is chiefly an immersion mod. The player will have little (if any) interaction with the NPCs involved; it's meant to provide a living more slave-y backdrop for Skyrim. So while I want to improve the behaviours with punishments and so on, a lot of what's going on between master and slave will never be seen by the player unless you happen to come across it. For example: the slaves do go to sleep but you will never know unless you break into someone's house. A master punishign a slave mentally doesn't make for very visible interactions (though their dialogue could reveal some of that)Ā  Of course there are opportunties to witness some interaction, like a master punishing a slave in the street, a slave turning tricks in the inn, so there should be some visible interaction but it makes no sense to put a ton of effort into it.Ā 

Uhm.. which kinf of ideas you need now? so I could focus on a specific subject

Ā 

Mostly 2 things:

1) Ideas for visible interactions between master & slave, keeping in mind that the player wouldn't be near them all the time, you'd pass them in the street or meet them in an inn perhaps, by chance. For example a master scolding a slave, whipping them, having them in chains and so on.

Ā 

In some cases the punishments could be more elaborate, for example an NPC who is known for his cruelty, the player could then sell him slaves and visit his home to watch the fun.

Ā 

2) Ideas for different reasons people buy slaves (some have already been posted, like fodder for necromancers, fighting pits, etc), and for how slaves in those situations would behave (dialogue and / or physical behavior)

For NPC ideas/quests here are a few, feel free to use them how you want

Ā 

Dragon sacrifices - these women were litterally born for this, and when dragons returned so did their job to please them.(basically there will Ā be quests that take you to random dragon walls and fight the guard and dragons to save/capture/enslave the sacrifice)

Ā 

Royalty - nobles have bought themselves slaves but they need training, you are given a certain amount of time to train them to follow commands

Ā 

local prostitutes - exactly as it sounds women/men who sell themselves for money and a quick fuck

Ā 

Dremora enslavers/slaves - rare chance of finding dremora slavers roaming skyrim, they are powerful and beating them gives you a dremora beauty as a slave/pet

Visible interactions:

The slave has displeased the master and has been humiliatingly bound in a public area, with the master watching from a nearby seat.

Ā 

A mage is upset with his slave, and punishes her/him in a "electrifying" manner.

Ā 

A mage/conjurer wants to test the viability of Ā dremora/daedra-man/mer hybrids.

Ā 

A slave attends to their duties(cleaning/writing/cooking/dancing) while the master watches.

Ā 

A master displays status by augmenting their slave.(Golden stuff from Home Sweet Home/Piercings/Slavetats?)

Ā 

A slave is bound and subjected to sensory deprived as a Ā punishment.

Ā 

A fighting slave is beaten for showing weakness.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Slave Ideas:

This is just me spitting out ideas, I known alot of these aren't remotely feasible or would be insurmountable undertakingsĀ 

Ā 

Civil war camp leaders want slaves for servicing the needs of a war camp. The slave would periodically sleep with soldiers nearby. If you are a part of faction you sold them to they ask if you would their service.

Ā 

Civil war camp leaders want slaves for serving as soldiers. The slave would engage with fake fights with other soldiers, If you are a part of faction you sold them to you can requestĀ that they accompany you.

Ā 

Stewards are looking for assistants, provide them with one. They would largely spend there time following the steward, praising them for their dutiful nature and intellect, occasionally finding a desk so they can document the stewards requests. They wouldn't have much new interaction besides politely informing you they are quite busy.

Ā 

Court Mages are looking for aides, provide them with one. Aides would largely spend all day looking through books, though a their master occasionally surprise them with a very aroused summon. They speak to player in superstitious awe and fear of their masters, they would be horrified to disobey order of their "reality bending" master.

Ā 

Mages are looking for test subjects, provide them with one. Subjects would largely follow their master all day and occasionally their master would target them with a spell. Subjects would think there master a god, and be utterly devoted to them. See the dawnguard quest "Bolstering the Ranks".

Ā 

Orc Chief wants slaves to service those who might challenge his chiefdom. These slave undergo a series of poisons and alchemical concoctions that leave them nothing short of devoted thralls to the tribe and their blood kin.

Ā 

Pit fights have been previously mentioned and a somewhat natural assumption, but I'd like to add that they could also serve as fetish theaters, where the slaves are subjected to a variety of indignities, such as gangbangs, public torture, and bestality, all for the amusement of the crowd. Some pit slaves would become hardened warriors that seeks to dominate whatever challenge they face in the pits, others submissive that only feign efforts at combat and have become accustomed to submission, and others yet may grow to love the attention and seek the attention of crowds, these slaves would seek out way to entertain the crowd whether by entertaining fights or bizarre sexual performances.

Ā 

Thalmor want "talos worshippers", provide them with one. These slaves would be subject primarily to tortures, and would be bound to a thalmor prison. These slave would respond to pc by regurgitating various thalmor talking points, and disavowing talos, the empire and the nords.

Ā 

The thieves guild needs to have eyes all through skyrim, to facilitate this they have taken to training sleeper agents. They take a slave and train them to act a sleeper agent by liberal application of long term obedience training(torture) and seduction training (sex). During their training they only respond to player by reciting the rules set by their trainer.After a set duration they appear at a inn and act as serving wench. After training the slaves they respond to the pc in a seductive yet submissive manner giving a slight hint to their role.

Ā 

Post-Questline dark brotherhood npcs can take up torture much as you can, if you are to provide them with the victim. the torture victims are bound near the npc workzone, and are subject to torture and degrading sexual acts. They respond to the pc with pleading and begging and rarely giving the player vanilla treasure maps.

Ā 

Some Daedric Princes are looking for worshippers, provide them with well trained slave to be converted in enthralled worshippers to spread their will. Providing some number of theses worshippers could be used to acquire artifacts the would otherwise be lost on account of failing the daedric artifacts quest. These thralls would respond to pc by regurgitating the daedric prince's talking points, and if the pc is the champion of said prince would serve the pc in any requested fashion.Ā 

Ā 

In certain ruins Disembodied Spirits seek bodies to possess, but they must find willing warm bodies, provide them with one. Once a slave is provided, the ghost disappears and the slave takes the spirits behavior occupying the ruin the ghost previously did. They acquire new dialog the indicate the presence of both a dutiful slave and grateful master. Naturally the spirit is interested to reacquainting themselves with the pleasures of the flesh, and are willing to accompany you on your travels.

Some good ideas here, thanks! The list is updated.

Ā 

Keep in mind though that this is chiefly an immersion mod. The player will have little (if any) interaction with the NPCs involved; it's meant to provide a living more slave-y backdrop for Skyrim. So while I want to improve the behaviours with punishments and so on, a lot of what's going on between master and slave will never be seen by the player unless you happen to come across it. For example: the slaves do go to sleep but you will never know unless you break into someone's house. A master punishign a slave mentally doesn't make for very visible interactions (though their dialogue could reveal some of that)Ā  Of course there are opportunties to witness some interaction, like a master punishing a slave in the street, a slave turning tricks in the inn, so there should be some visible interaction but it makes no sense to put a ton of effort into it.Ā 

Uhm.. which kinf of ideas you need now? so I could focus on a specific subject

Ā 

Mostly 2 things:

1) Ideas for visible interactions between master & slave, keeping in mind that the player wouldn't be near them all the time, you'd pass them in the street or meet them in an inn perhaps, by chance. For example a master scolding a slave, whipping them, having them in chains and so on.

Ā 

In some cases the punishments could be more elaborate, for example an NPC who is known for his cruelty, the player could then sell him slaves and visit his home to watch the fun.

Ā 

2) Ideas for different reasons people buy slaves (some have already been posted, like fodder for necromancers, fighting pits, etc), and for how slaves in those situations would behave (dialogue and / or physical behavior)

Ā 

Uhm.. Ok... let's see... I had something for you [i'll make some example only to be clear in the explain], take all as suggestion/various ideas, my englsh is limited and seem that most of the time I express myself like an asshole :P

Ā 

Purpose:

You want a system that emulate a behavior Master-Slave, eventually with different subtype of Master/slaves

(Note: if you're interested in a draft system about the personality of the various NPC take a look to my Slsf, Features List -> 'Npc Extras' section, you could also find a pre-made structure for the comments)

Ā 

Structure:

Actually, considering that the centre of the game world is the PC, I think that is best to use this as element of update of the various activity.

If you're planning a large system with many many many slave, a cloack spell on the PC is better (update only of the near/present npcs)

Example

You have Camilla Valerius sold to Belethor as Slave, by Itself it does nothing... If the PC doesn't visit the couple the status of Camilla doesn't change, when it happend she get all the changes all togheter (based on the time of the last update)

Ā 

If you're planning a medium system (30-50 npcs), you could made some update by time...

Example

Every 6 hours of game 5 Slaves get modified from a list of all the slaves

Ā 

Ā 

Now... you asked my about interaction, why that part about Structure?

I was thinking about 2 type of interaction, Visible (concrete scenes) and Not Visible (where you see only the effects)

Ā 

Simply when a check on a slaves get done If the PC is present we have a scene, otherwise we had only the effect (Like See the Whipping or see the marks).

The Slaves have a Faction that keep the point of 'Favor' with the master, Lesser -> worse punish, High -> minor punishment, It's like a generic indicator of the Slaves status useful to create a reference for the interactions.

Ā 

For Example:

Tavern: Belethor visit the Taver with Camilla Valerius as Slave, Camilla is Chained with a Iron Collar and it's dressed

Check -> PC present, Negative scene, Belethor order Camilla to brought him a soup -> Camilla get the soup, but get the wrong soup / It falls on the floor / whatever.

Check -> Personality of the Master, 'favor' of the Slave -> Belethor is an asshole, he punish camilla (that lost some Favor point) to clean the floor with her clothing

Scene -> Strip of Camilla, some animation that could work (sweeping, washing, Etc) -> Check if SlaveTats installed -> Add of the Dirty Slavetats on Camilla, redress.

Ā 

Ā 

instead if the PC isn't there, the Next time that met Camilla/Belethor Check -> *Choose a random negative scene* -> Auto apply the Slave Tats 'Dirt' on Camilla, if the Favor is too low, she doesn't get the dress back or get changed with something more poor or skimpy.

Ā 

Ā 

With the Zaz pack updated with the new type of materials you could use the various material of the base shackle to identify the Favor level of the Various Slaves (from Gold collar slave to Heavy iron slaves)

Ā 

Ā 

Ok finished the Non-sense, here some interactions divided by location:

Note: All the interaction are considered for both sex

Ā 

Jarl Court/Tavern:

Serving Slaves (Food/Drinks/Dance)

Exposition Slaves (Naked / Humiliation / Punishment / exhibitionism in general)

Company Slaves (Slaves that does normal chat but in submissive position [Kneeled/Chained])

Prisoner of war Slaves (Hostages with specific treat)

Housecarl slaves (Armed slave)

Ā 

Streets:

Carriage (Slave that hold crates [Default anim] and walk behing their master)

Walk of Shame (punishment, like wandering naked, of with specific Slavetats [male with stockings?])

Task slaves (Slaves send as messanger/couried Inside the same City/Village)

Sex Post (Slave chained to a pole used as cum dump / sexual relif)

Prisoner of war Slaves (Hostages with specific treat)

Whore Slaves (duh)

Ā 

Shop:

Advertising Slaves (some slavetats about the prices on the Slave, 'extra service' to customers that spend more than X gold)

Apprendice Slaves (does the same task as the package of the Shop keeper, sell goods)

Relax slave (various activity)

Cow slaves[Tavern] (need SoulGemOven, slave used for milk)

Breeder Slaves[Mage] (Need SGO/EC+, Slaves used for Chaurus egg or Soulgems)

Ā 

House Slaves:

Furniture Slaves (Slaves stucked in furniture, like Pillory outside the houses for the night)

Domestic Slaves (cooking, sweeping, cleaning, etc)

Slave husband/slave (generic submissive partner)

Ā 

Varous:

Farmer Slaves (duh)

Mine Slaves (sex relif for miner or actual miner / both)

Ā 

Those are the first that comes to my mind... most of this are from the basic slaves of Slaverun and Hydra Slavegirl. let me know if you need more.

Ā 

If you like you could take a look also on the DD:mdq, there's some interactions in the system that you could re-use (but I suggest you to use only the idea, not the script)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

About Buyer/seller

Ā 

Ā 

Buyer of Slaves:

Necromance/Mage/Arena Ok...

Guard/Soldier -> cheap camp/cityguard sex slaves

Pimp -> Duh

House Keeper -> Service Slave

TaverKeeper -> assistent / whores /dancer /entrateniment

Husband/Wife -> After the Training of the partner

Husband/Wife -> swap of slaves

Any Npc (release of parent from slavery)

Ā 

Seller of Slaves:

Husband/Wife tired of the partner or debt

Son/daughter (obviously where NOT talking about child npc, just a precisation in case) for debt/insolence/dependance from Alchool Skoma

SelfSold -> Desires of submission / need of a pimp / escape debt

bandits/stormcloack/imperial (Hostages, duh)

Ā 

Ā 

I'm not sure if this is what you're serching for... let me know in case...

Excellent ideas all, thanks!Ā  A lot of this seems feasible.

Ā 

Ā 

Purpose:

You want a system that emulate a behavior Master-Slave, eventually with different subtype of Master/slaves

(Note: if you're interested in a draft system about the personality of the various NPC take a look to my Slsf, Features List -> 'Npc Extras' section, you could also find a pre-made structure for the comments)

Ā 

Structure:

Actually, considering that the centre of the game world is the PC, I think that is best to use this as element of update of the various activity.

If you're planning a large system with many many many slave, a cloack spell on the PC is better (update only of the near/present npcs)

Example

You have Camilla Valerius sold to Belethor as Slave, by Itself it does nothing... If the PC doesn't visit the couple the status of Camilla doesn't change, when it happend she get all the changes all togheter (based on the time of the last update)

Ā 

Ā 

That makes sense. Currently, when the player zones (and on a periodic timer) the mod checks if any masters are in an attached cell. If so, it'll attempt to slot any slaves and teleport them to the master if necessary (and appropriate); unslotted slaves have their AI disabled so they don't run off to home. So the mod is always dealing with a limited amount of slaves (currently 10 which probably need to be a little higher). The Cloak spell method is probably more efficient in case there are many masters across the workld, soĀ  I'll give that a go.

Excellent ideas all, thanks!Ā  A lot of this seems feasible.

Ā 

Ā 

Purpose:

Ā 

Structure:

Example

Ā 

Ā 

That makes sense. Currently, when the player zones (and on a periodic timer) the mod checks if any masters are in an attached cell. If so, it'll attempt to slot any slaves and teleport them to the master if necessary (and appropriate); unslotted slaves have their AI disabled so they don't run off to home. So the mod is always dealing with a limited amount of slaves (currently 10 which probably need to be a little higher). The Cloak spell method is probably more efficient in case there are many masters across the workld, soĀ  I'll give that a go.

Ā 

I was developing something very similar to your project on my mod, but I didn't finalized the alpha system for lack of time. I could give you some result of brainstorming about interaction in a slavery system if you're interested... so you could eventually evaluate if you could re-use something.

Ā 

As far I can see your project as some point in common (like the "Recover Slave when met the master").

Ā 

Let me know if you're interested.

Ā 

Ā 

Carriage (Slave that hold crates [Default anim] and walk behing their master)

Ā 

Speaking of which: tips for anims (played through PlayIdle or SendANimationEvent) are most welcome too! I've been searching madly for some of the anims in the game like carrying a package, a bundle of wood, or a flower basket. I did find some nice ones of carrying a tray of drinks or a soup pot, good for serving slaves in taverns.

Ok then, you have been warned so.. that's your fault now :P
Sorry if things get repeated or seems obvious, most of the note are maded as reminder for myself.

Basically my idea was a plug-in to my Slsf, used to add some immersive interaction diffuse to the whole game using existent mods like Slaverun and Hydraslavegirl that provides the 'basic material'.

Luckily the interaction with the Slsf could be done without dependancies so the whole discussion could be considered also in Standalone or with compatibility.

First of all the main structure:
The basic problem is to define a system that allow the basic behavoir (for example a simple "slave follow the master"), as you noticed the problem is that the the package couldn't be used easily without a target Alias.

I get straight to the point to avoid being tedious: in my opinion the best way is to use a MagicEffect on the Slaves that add/remove package with the PapyrusUtil function (ActorUtil.psc), unfortunately I didn't find a way to avoid to use the Aliases.
So there's a need to a number of Package equals to the Alias that stores The Master, Let's say 10 Alias (Honestly: No one pay attention to 10 different couple of npc), each of this package refered to a single Master-Alias.

Pro: you could assign multiple Slaves to a Master, No need for create one godzillion of aliases
Against: You should structure a system that assign the Alias to the various Masters

The Masters:
There's no need to keep track of every single Master so probably is better only to add a single Faction "Masters" used to recover the Npc in the range of action of the PC so they could be assigned in the empty Alias.
They should also have a List of Actor (assigned specifically to they) via PapyrusUtil.psc that stores the slaves assigned (the maintenance of that list should be done before starting the activities, to avoid error like ereased slaves, dead slaves, etc)
Note: the list are stored On the Npc itself to faster the search. But on the other hands if the master get ereased the List didn't get removed from the save, it doesn't create problem... but they're useless datas that get saved... So could be needed a better way to stores the value (for example: using the Npc ID as name for a list stored elsewhere, is a bit more slow, but could be maintenanced).

The Slaves:
The presence of a Slave faction could be good for mod compatibility (for example the Slave factions by Zaz pack), but isn't fundamental. The basic part for the slaves are:
A float stored by PapyrusUtil.psc that register the Last update done on the Slave
A faction that stores the 'Link with the master' (good Slave, bad slave, etc)

How it work:
Basically there's an alias on the PC (or a magic effect added at every LoadGame, but the Alias is more stable) that work as cloak spell, the system check if the actual filled slots are near the PC and in negative case free the slots (and re-send the slaves to the editor location of the master or a safe zone, to avoid unwanted kill).

Then the cloak spell check every Npc inside a certain radius (1024 units = 14,6 m) for the master faction and if is a master (not already slotted) and there's free alias to fill it get slotted.

Get the list of slaves and put in place; Check the float to suppose how many activity they had and define the gain/loose of point.
Depending on that they get assigned some random extra effect (naked or clothed, different collar, slave tats, whip marks, type of clothes, etc.)

Note: some optimization required to minimize the waste of resources

This was the basic structure that emulate the Master-Slave relationship.

When the system is occupied to do that the evenual already Slotted master could be searched to trigger an active scene that keep focused the attention on something else than the "masters in preparation".

As said this system was imagined for interaction with the Slsf, I'll add some possible integration, in case you're interested:
Roletypes of Npc: personality definition -> could be used to define the behavior of the Npc (masters and slaves)
Location Fame: a Location famous for slavery could have different interactions, also for a location famous for misogeny/androgeny
Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Also the various event could be used to trigger the different gain of fame to those location for data sharing with other mods.

That are the basics... Let me know if there's something else that you want to know... Honestly I don't remember if I have forgot something.
Ā 

Eventually I should have somewhere a list of element for differentiate the various slaves (bad Slave -> Ragged clothes and collars, Good Slave -> Noble metal collars and fine clothes), and the results of some interactions.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

About the Animation: all those I find useful are used in my DD:Mdq, take a look in the Devious Worker script.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here is version 0.001 very, very alpha. The basic stuff works, please let me know if there are any problems.

Ā 

If you get CTDs after installing this mod, please let me know when it happens (after saving, after zoning, in dialogue, etc). It should not cause CTDs but I did have one on a particular NPC, getting a CTD when issuing a UnequipAll() on that actor. Might have been a problem with that NPC, it was some weird Japanese follower. And haven;t had CTDs on anyting else.

Ā 

What it does so far:

Ā 

You can try selling slaves to NPCs.Ā  Slaves may be from PAH Enhanced, or from Home Sweet Home.Ā  To sell, talk to the NPC and ask "have you ever dreamed of having a servant".Ā  Not all NPCs will buy slaves (priests, guards, beggars...) After that, the dialogue will let you select any nearby PAH or HSH slaves to sell (the dialogue will offer the first 5 it finds).Ā  Note that the script needs a little time to find these slaves; if you click through the dialogue too quickly after asking about servants, some may not show up, or none may.Ā  Ask, wait a few seconds, then click through.

Ā 

If and why they buy the slave depends on a few things. Shopkeepers will only buy obedient slaves. Innkeepers will pay extra for sex trained (and obedient) slaves and will pimp them out. Similarly, guys may pay extra for sex trained females and vice versa. Farmers, miners will also only buy bedient slaves. Travelling merchants will buy slaves in hopes of selling them on. The selection criteria are still pretty basic at this point.

Ā 

Once the slave is sold, he will follow it's owner. When the owner sleeps he will lie down. Shop / workslaves sandbox around the shop; Slaves in inns or homes sometimes carry trays of drinks or soup. Prostitutes will have sex with patrons form time toi time.

Ā 

Before selling the slave, make them wear the clothes you want them to have, they will keep them. Depending on the tiype of slave some stuff is added: all get a collar, personal slaves get leg irons. Sometimes the owner will add a yoke or wrist binders as a punishment, or make the slave go around naked. Or stick them in a cage or pillory for a bit (when this happens it means that you have more than 10 slaves in the area; the slaves for who no slot could be found are posed in a device instead)

Ā 

There can be 10 active slaves in an area, any additional slaves end up in a cage or pillory. If an owner leaves the area (goes indoors or whatever) and the slave follows, its slot is freed. If you leave the area the slots are freed too. When zoning back in the mod reassigns slots as needed, so no worries about running out.

Ā 

Requirements: PAHE (and its requirements), Zaz animations.

Optional: Home Sweet Home.

Ā 

Enjoy :)

Ā 

(Download in the first post of ths trhead)

Ā 

Well, here is version 0.001 very, very alpha. The basic stuff works, please let me know if there are any problems.

Ā 

If you get CTDs after installing this mod, please let me know when it happens (after saving, after zoning, in dialogue, etc). It should not cause CTDs but I did have one on a particular NPC, getting a CTD when issuing a UnequipAll() on that actor. Might have been a problem with that NPC, it was some weird Japanese follower. And haven;t had CTDs on anyting else.

Ā 

What it does so far:

Ā 

You can try selling slaves to NPCs.Ā  Slaves may be from PAH Enhanced, or from Home Sweet Home.Ā  To sell, talk to the NPC and ask "have you ever dreamed of having a servant".Ā  Not all NPCs will buy slaves (priests, guards, beggars...) After that, the dialogue will let you select any nearby PAH or HSH slaves to sell (the dialogue will offer the first 5 it finds).Ā  Note that the script needs a little time to find these slaves; if you click through the dialogue too quickly after asking about servants, some may not show up, or none may.Ā  Ask, wait a few seconds, then click through.

Ā 

If and why they buy the slave depends on a few things. Shopkeepers will only buy obedient slaves. Innkeepers will pay extra for sex trained (and obedient) slaves and will pimp them out. Similarly, guys may pay extra for sex trained females and vice versa. Farmers, miners will also only buy bedient slaves. Travelling merchants will buy slaves in hopes of selling them on. The selection criteria are still pretty basic at this point.

Ā 

Once the slave is sold, he will follow it's owner. When the owner sleeps he will lie down. Shop / workslaves sandbox around the shop; Slaves in inns or homes sometimes carry trays of drinks or soup. Prostitutes will have sex with patrons form time toi time.

Ā 

Before selling the slave, make them wear the clothes you want them to have, they will keep them. Depending on the tiype of slave some stuff is added: all get a collar, personal slaves get leg irons. Sometimes the owner will add a yoke or wrist binders as a punishment, or make the slave go around naked. Or stick them in a cage or pillory for a bit (when this happens it means that you have more than 10 slaves in the area; the slaves for who no slot could be found are posed in a device instead)

Ā 

There can be 10 active slaves in an area, any additional slaves end up in a cage or pillory. If an owner leaves the area (goes indoors or whatever) and the slave follows, its slot is freed. If you leave the area the slots are freed too. When zoning back in the mod reassigns slots as needed, so no worries about running out.

Ā 

Requirements: PAHE (and its requirements), Zaz animations.

Optional: Home Sweet Home.

Ā 

Enjoy :)

Man you work fast! I just wanna thank you, I enjoyĀ all of your mods and they never let down. Ā Keep up the great workĀ