Ubisoft The Degrading, The Lying, and The Scamming

Darkening Demise

EA, Ubisoft , Konami , Nintendo

Worst companies ever. And I never get anything lately from them so I feel gud.

You forgot Activision, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, and Besthesda.

•  
  • Activision is not that really bad, we should be thankful because they are luring all kids and keep them contained withing call of duty series. Bobby Kotick is our saviour, such sacrifice.
  • Sega? Who? I only know them from Total War series and AvP3 but they are mostly publishers not developers. They depend on the 3rd party companies to create games for them.
  • Sony? I don't follow playstations or their animu games so no opinion.
  • Bethesda hmm, show me a game where you have a fully open sandbox world with RP possibilities and very open game to modding. They are not that bad comparing to the others.
  • Microsoft? We are stuck with them unless someone comes up with decent OS system to beat microsoft. So just bend over , spread buttcheeks and let them infiltrate you

I forget to add Gearbox Software, after Colonial Marines and Duke Nukem they deserve all hate and I wish them bankruptcy.

• 7 months later...

What is the difference between advertising and reality?
that!!  ;)

3-ads-fake-real-3.jpg

http://www.everydayminimalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/fast-food-vs-reality-big-mac.jpg

http://www.gepostet.net/uploads/images/524388p4_b.png

Every company tries to sell its product so high-quality as possible, none, but also none fights fair in this world. :P  :lol:

not only they, All fighting unfair!  :P

• Microsoft? We are stuck with them unless someone comes up with decent OS system to beat microsoft. So just bend over , spread buttcheeks and let them infiltrate you

Linux exists, and there are distros that are far better then Windows has ever been. The problem is that developers release for the most popular OS, Windows, and people use Windows because it's the platform that developers mostly work in. Plus people still view Linux as being complicated or needing technical knowledge to use.

Bethesda Game Studios is shit for various reasons, but they aren't a publisher. Bethesda Softworks, on the other hand, as a publisher, is no different than the ones mentioned above in terms of shitty, anti-consumer business practices.

It seems like gamers don't understand the meaning of "fool me once".

I understand all of these but Nintendo Educate me?

It seems like gamers don't understand the meaning of "fool me once".

Hey, some people enjoy surprise buttsex.

Bethesda Game Studios is shit for various reasons, but they aren't a publisher. Bethesda Softworks, on the other hand, as a publisher, is no different than the ones mentioned above in terms of shitty, anti-consumer business practices.

But you have to admire the balls it took to pull that season pass thing with Fallout 4: "You thought you avoided paying for mods? THINK AGAIN!" :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, anything from Ubisoft is either buggy and plays bad or decent but need to pay by the nose to get the items needed to play the damn thing. I've got the Division and it's not bad but Ubisoft hasn't done well in helping the developer there.

Seems like Ubisoft either lavishes the praise if it rates well or dumps it like a AIDS infested grenade if it tanks.

But if you really want companies that definitely doesn't warrant money, it'll be Blizzard-Activision, Konami and as well as Nintendo. Blizzard-Activision due to a personal incident, Konami for being greedy corporate bastards that try to curry favour with the shittiest excuse possible, Nintendo for not moving with the times.

• 2 weeks later...

Just do what I do and totally ignore ubishit and their crap games. They do the same thing every game they release why bother? They are not going to change EVER so why bother? tom clancy is dead RIP he is not coming back and any new games they stick his name on he had nothing to do with so they are done their time is over.

• 4 weeks later...

Tried the trial version of The Division to see just how god awful it was.....lets just say unless you're the social type and have plenty of money to invest in beanies to get stat boosts stay away. Its a crapfest of terrible concepts and even worse executions. Not to mention the game has one of the WORST character creation systems on the market.

STEEP had a free weekend....not going into details but getting frostbite on your dick is more fun than that $60 joke of a game.

Archived