Bethesda E3 Conference Livestream (Youtube Roosterteeth)

Sacremas

Why wouldn't they?

Because all the previous were not real shows, but they got somebody from the game developer and did an on studio streaming.

But I am not sure.

The two guys way all to the left are high as kites, because they were in the EA conference playing Battleifeld 1, and apparently Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa were there and smoking joints so heavily that it covered the whole locale, one of the E3 guys asked them if they could feel any of it in the middle of it, when they came out they were high as hell and ate all snacks they could find then stumbled into this one, where they proceeded to do shots of course. I wanna go to E3 even more now.

Right now it is time for time-fillers.

Bethesda is not started at the time it was supposed to start.

So the commentators are just commenting. To fill the time.

supposed to be at 7:30 PST now. So in about 17 mins from now.

Your'e right.

So time-fillers-time.

Fuck, these will be the longest 10 minutes of this day for me  :D  :D  :D

[during the presentation of Beteshda]

Not a big fan of Quake. Come on Pete.

What are the drugs Pete took for the presentation???

He is 250% high...

A yoke!

I saw a yoke (vanilla) for Fallout 4!

Guest endgameaddiction

I just stopped watching it. There's nothing more to see after Skyrim remaster, which by the way looks no different than the 2011 version.

Nuka World is another workshop. yay? nay! Fliped the bird at Todd throughout the whole time he was shown.

Well, Im not surprised that Remastered is coming or that they showed a bunch of Skyrim Mods in a mod lineup clearly going to be bringing a lot of hounds our way now...

Also not surprised in slightest about the Fo4 dlc's that stuff was pretty much sniffed out months ago.

I just stopped watching it. There's nothing more to see after Skyrim remaster, which by the way looks no different than the 2011 version.

Nuka World is another workshop. yay? nay! Fliped the bird at Todd throughout the whole time he was shown.

Agreed.

And pretty sure it will be a pain to port our mods to Skyrim remastered.

Let's work on continue the reverse engineering of FO4 to be ready to port some valuable mod to Skyrim Remastered...

wait, was gameplay shown of the remastered version?

Not really.

Just the rendering engine (that looked like the FO4 one) on XB1 and PS4, for some old contents, but not really a game play.

Not really.

Just the rendering engine (that looked like the FO4 one) on X1 and PS4, for some old contents, but not really a game play.

thank you. looks ok. not much better than the enb im currently using, and probably doesnt even look as good as the heavy hitting enbs out there...

so, for us pc players, how do you think this will play out on our turf?

by that i mean, is it going to be a free update, a paid upgrade, etc..

Not really.

Just the rendering engine (that looked like the FO4 one) on X1 and PS4, for some old contents, but not really a game play.

thank you. looks ok. not much better than the enb im currently using, and probably doesnt even look as good as the heavy hitting enbs out there...

so, for us pc players, how do you think this will play out on our turf?

by that i mean, is it going to be a free update, a paid upgrade, etc..

New gamers? Yes.

Old gamers? No. Especially with many advanced mods.

In the Skyrim Remastered Clip they panned the camera over mods that people here should recognize the intent is clear.

They would have done what they could to make sure that as much of the PC content can and will be direct ported to the new system.

So with that in mind can we get a discussion going on "how to drm a mod please".

I'm not so thrilled at the idea that a mod is on a page without an appropriate author and credits list before a massive audience that could give two shits about the effort those people put into the work.

Archived