Clipping on Bed Animations?

Jason04srt4

I know this a well known and old problem. From what i have read it mainly comes from Lovers Comfort on 'Sleep' events. All the threads i can find are atleast 2 years old with no solution. I was just wanting to know if  a solution has been found since then. Thanks

while i haven't played skyrim in a while, i believe the problem is to do with sexlab and custom beds(any bed not found in skyrim.esm).

so this is a solution i did around a year ago

'I have found a way to have sexlab animations to work on custom beds. this requires Tes5edit

basically you have to add the custom furniture ID's to the FormID List "SexlabBeds" from sexlab.esm with an override'

Damn, too bad i don't have a clue how to do that in TES5Edit. I will have to find some tutorials on google or youtube.  I have noticed npcs getting up from their bed, going to another bed and the animation working perfect on top of the bed. I went into the CK placed a bedroll into/ontop  of  the bed in use, and that also worked properly. Thanks for the info

There are two issues here. As mentioned some beds were not recognised by SexLab until the most recent version but these are beds found in the DLC areas. Vanilla beds should work fine regardless.

The other issue is mod-specific. As with Lover's Comfort (the old version at least rather than the 2016 revision), mods that trigger sex with sleeping NPCs must check their sleeping state and if necessary select the bed nearest them to properly center the actors on it.

If you know which mod is triggering the animation then you'll need to mention this in the mod's support thread.

There are two issues here. As mentioned some beds were not recognised by SexLab until the most recent version but these are beds found in the DLC areas. Vanilla beds should work fine regardless.

The other issue is mod-specific. As with Lover's Comfort (the old version at least rather than the 2016 revision), mods that trigger sex with sleeping NPCs must check their sleeping state and if necessary select the bed nearest them to properly center the actors on it.

If you know which mod is triggering the animation then you'll need to mention this in the mod's support thread.

Thank you for making me aware that Lovers Comfort has a revised edition from another mod maker. Installed it, and no more animations dropping through bed to ground. I can continue my 'peeping tom' routine  immersively lol

• 6 months later...

while i haven't played skyrim in a while, i believe the problem is to do with sexlab and custom beds(any bed not found in skyrim.esm).

so this is a solution i did around a year ago

'I have found a way to have sexlab animations to work on custom beds. this requires Tes5edit

basically you have to add the custom furniture ID's to the FormID List "SexlabBeds" from sexlab.esm with an override'

I know it's pretty late but may you give me the detail how extactly adding custom bed formID to SexlabBeds

i try to override but it's only say sexlab have higer load order

• 3 weeks later...

this requires TES5edit so go into sexlab.esm - FormID List.

right click on "SexLabBeds", "SexLabBedRolls", "SexLabBedDoubles" and "Copy as override into..." and select whatever.esp

with the new overrides, find the custom bed furniture in your files and do a "copy as override into..." with each esp

(or another method to add Masters to whatever.esp)

and then add the bed furniture id's to the "SexLabBeds" FormID list

and then it should work

Archived