RPG Maker MV Cheat Plugin

Beornwahl

Some have had trouble with the new RPG MV in Cheat Engine, due to several processes and incompatibilities in the archived data.

Since endless grinding is not my cup of tea, and to answer the given questions about CE and MV, I've dug up this plugin.

I've only tested it with Escape from Booty Island.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The plugin was made by emerald on ulmf, who created this plugin to allow users to access a Cheat Menu in game.

The controls are all input via the number keys [0]-[9] (not the NUMPAD).

Open the Menu by pressing the [1] Key.

Scroll between cheats with [2] and [3] Keys.

The menu can also be clicked. Mouse left will generally scroll right or toggle.

Mouse right will scroll left. Middle Mouse will increment by amount.

Available Cheats are:

- God Mode for any Actor (infinite hp and mp, skills shouldn't cost anything) 

- Set Enemy HP to 0 hp or 1 hp Toggle

- No Clip

- Edit Exp

- Edit Stats

- Edit Gold

- Edit Items, Weapons, Armor

- Open console with F8

How to install:

1. Copy and Paste this contents of this folder into folder with Game.exe 

2. Run MVPluginPatcher.exe

or Manually Add the following to your plugins.js file {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} 

3. Delete MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt

Cheat_Menu v7.zip

• 4 weeks later...

There have been several changes (and bug fixes) since the initial release, if you are still using it I recommend you download the latest version from the links below.

Link to GitHub for the latest version: here

Direct Download of GitHub repo: here

Link to the original ulmf.org thread: here

Edit:

I am Emerald on ulmf.org

Updated links for latest version.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It works great with DrunkNES's New Paths https://www.patreon.com/drunknescafe  Thank you, OP!

Anyone have any idea how to change the custom attributes, like morality or reputation?  

EDIT:  I found a great tool online that did the trick for me.  https://github.com/crapier/RPGMakerMVSaveEditor  It requires a little Javascript knowledge, but it worked great!  

For New Paths, you're looking to change 

saves[0].save_data.variables._data[54,55,55,57,58]

I haven't tested which value in the array is which, but i set them all to zero and then had a meal, took a nap, and it was fine. It did cause some fatal crashes in my game, but I was still in the opening tutorial (pre-jogging with stepbrother) when I made the changes.

I think I'm missing some step or understanding of that save editor.  I open the html file in browser, choose a save file but when I open the js console, I'm not seeing info from that save file but just from the html file itself.

What am I missing here?

Open html file in browser.  Select save game.  Open console.  

Type saves[0]

Expand the dropdown next to save_data

Find the variable you want to change.  

For example, I'm pretty sure Morality in New Paths is saves[0].save_data.variables._data[55]

So to set that to zero, I'd type in the console saves[0].save_data.variables._data[55] = 0

Once that's done, hit save on the HTML page.  Note how when we went to saves[0] there was a file_name attribute.  You can change that, but it must match the file name.

Having said all that, the OP's tool is much easier to use for most common things that people will want in games: gold, experience, hit points, and the like.  But since hentai games sometimes have custom flags, this is one of the few ways I've found to edit them.

Anyone have any idea how to change the custom attributes, like morality or reputation?  

Pretty much anything you can edit with that save editor you can also edit my opening the Developers Tools console (F8 if you have the cheat plugin installed) and messing with the $gameActors, $gameMap, $gameParty, $gamePlayer, $gameSwitches, $gameVariables, etc. variables.

(Also to find what each variable actually is you can browse through the $dataXXX variables, ex. to see what each Varaiables name is (which may or may not be helpful check $dataSystem.variables or dataSystem.switches for the switch names.)

This still requires you to have some ability to use basic javascript to find what you want to edit and not screw anything up.

The save files just have the parts of these variables needed to load the game back up, so editing them in game does the same thing.

If they are using some specially implemented system/plugin to store there various attributes and data you can usually find the variable they are stored in by just typing $ (or mby other characters) and seeing all the available variables that start with that in the autocomplete list.

post-80210-0-95540200-1478297151_thumb.png

Pretty much anything you can edit with that save editor you can also edit my opening the Developers Tools console (F8 if you have the cheat plugin installed) and messing with the $gameActors, $gameMap, $gameParty, $gamePlayer, $gameSwitches, $gameVariables, etc. variables.

(Also to find what each variable actually is you can browse through the $dataXXX variables, ex. to see what each Varaiables name is (which may or may not be helpful check $dataSystem.variables or dataSystem.switches for the switch names.)

This still requires you to have some ability to use basic javascript to find what you want to edit and not screw anything up.

The save files just have the parts of these variables needed to load the game back up, so editing them in game does the same thing.

If they are using some specially implemented system/plugin to store there various attributes and data you can usually find the variable they are stored in by just typing $ (or mby other characters) and seeing all the available variables that start with that in the autocomplete list.

attachicon.gifconsole.png

What game is that screenshot from? Asking for a friend...

It's "Cursed Armor" by Wolfzq. You can find it on ULMF. There is a new version today and the game is translate in english (90 % ATM).

It's "Cursed Armor" by Wolfzq. You can find it on ULMF. There is a new version today and the game is translate in english (90 % ATM).

Awesome! No idea what fetish "cursed armor" actually is but I'm digging it. Have been since the ideas of it being a mod in Fallout 4. Thank you!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It works great with DrunkNES's New Paths https://www.patreon.com/drunknescafe  Thank you, OP!

EDIT:  I found a great tool online that did the trick for me.  https://github.com/crapier/RPGMakerMVSaveEditor  It requires a little Javascript knowledge, but it worked great!  

For New Paths, you're looking to change 

saves[0].save_data.variables._data[54,55,55,57,58]

I haven't tested which value in the array is which, but i set them all to zero and then had a meal, took a nap, and it was fine. It did cause some fatal crashes in my game, but I was still in the opening tutorial (pre-jogging with stepbrother) when I made the changes.

Sorry to necro an old topic, but DrunkNES changed his game so that the money no longer uses gold. Instead, changed it where it is supposed to show the amount players have at all times. Is there a way to actually add money again in the game still or are players up poo creek with a paddle for the time being?

Update: It still works on the 0.7 demo, but if you try it on the paid version (v.10), the gold doesn't work.

Sorry to necro an old topic, but DrunkNES changed his game so that the money no longer uses gold. Instead, changed it where it is supposed to show the amount players have at all times. Is there a way to actually add money again in the game still or are players up poo creek with a paddle for the time being?

Update: It still works on the 0.7 demo, but if you try it on the paid version (v.10), the gold doesn't work.

If you can get me a link, I'll go dig around and see what I can find. I haven't played this in a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Available Cheats are:

- No Clip

- Edit Exp

- Edit Stats

- Edit Gold

- Open console with F8

How to install:

or Manually Add the following to your plugins.js file {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} 

Its not Working Help ?

Available Cheats are:

- No Clip

- Edit Exp

- Edit Stats

- Edit Gold

- Open console with F8

How to install:

Its not Working Help ?

It might be a bit outsated now. What game are you using it on?

You can also always try "http://www.saveeditonline.com/" as myuhinny mentioned.

Available Cheats are:

- No Clip

- Edit Exp

- Edit Stats

- Edit Gold

- Open console with F8

How to install:

Its not Working Help ?

Cursed Armor

Available Cheats are:

- No Clip

- Edit Exp

- Edit Stats

- Edit Gold

- Open console with F8

How to install:

Its not Working Help ?

Cursed Armor

I just checked the game's comparability with "http://www.saveeditonline.com/"and it works fine. Use this.

I tried the plugin again with one of the later versions of New Paths (0.10E) and it did nothing. However, the online save editor works well, especially when it comes to money. Just change variable #97 to whatever amount you want and you get that in cash.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been looking for an easy cheater that does not require much effort or using Cheat Engine which is counter productive to many. I found your file and post, and it says it works with all RPG Maker MV games. Now considering when the version of that RPG Maker program was released to make all the games it was connected to, will the games from 2008 work, such as Laxius Force from aldorlea.org?

I also tried uploading the saved game data file to http://www.saveeditonline.com/ and that did not work at all. It says the file was not compatible, even though the website says the file extension will work. " Currently supports *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave, *.sav, *.save, *.qsp, *.rvdata, *.rxdata files."  And unfortunately this did not work. This site is made for pre-MV games like Laxius Force, although there needs to be a much more concrete cheat for all RPG Maker version of games. Any help would be appreciated.

I tried the plugin again with one of the later versions of New Paths (0.10E) and it did nothing. However, the online save editor works well, especially when it comes to money. Just change variable #97 to whatever amount you want and you get that in cash.

Hmm I tested it on v 0.10E and the plugin still works for me? Although some things like gold don't work because the game uses its own system or the switches/variables to keep track of those. Godmode, item editing, noclip and such seemed to work fine. You can edit the switches/variables ingame as well (F9 with the plugin installed), it may or may not be faster than with the save editor depending on how much you need to change it.

LeRywBY.png

Archived