Aaaand Inmersive First Person View ruined my Skyrim

R_dahri

Hi everyone, I'm back!

I'm right now building some smexy Skyrim for this summer, the thing is...I just tested this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/491-immersive-first-person-view/

and I wasn't fond of the results, so I just unistalled it using Nexus Mod Manager...Right now this is what happens when I load any game, it doesn't matter, 3rd person or 1st person...The game is broken.

https://gfycat.com/AntiqueBreakableGosling

(It's just broken, the only time I regain some control over the char is when I hit F and i get back to the normal first person camera, but the 3rd camera looks quite broken)

I verified the installation through steam, and it downloaded a single file, but it's still being problematic...Tried to use the "Reset Archive Invalidation" several times, install, uninstall and I get the same result, the game is broken >_<

Any suggestions? this fucked up the progress I was doing installing mods, but I don't want to start adding/installing mods again.

ok, i have the same glitch (running animation gets stucked in 1st person), what i didnt know is that 1st person plugin was the culprit (i also tried it and then removed it when i was not happy with how it worked). To stop the glitch you only need to run forward when in 1st person.. this is only temporary since it will happen again tho : /

I also get stuck running in 3rd person sometimes, pressing the backwards key a few times solves it... again, temporary

I was just wondering : How exactly did you arrive to this conclusion? I would have never thought that 1st person plugin could be the culprit since its a dll and not a mod. 

Have you tried to reinstall your skeleton ? It´ll probably help :D

I did it, didn't work.

ok, i have the same glitch (running animation gets stucked in 1st person), what i didnt know is that 1st person plugin was the culprit (i also tried it and then removed it when i was not happy with how it worked). To stop the glitch you only need to run forward when in 1st person.. this is only temporary since it will happen again tho : /

I also get stuck running in 3rd person sometimes, pressing the backwards key a few times solves it... again, temporary

I was just wondering : How exactly did you arrive to this conclusion? I would have never thought that 1st person plugin could be the culprit since its a dll and not a mod. 

That's because I test what I'm doing after installing a few mods, it is not hard to track the bugs if you do it that way :P

Have you tried to reinstall your skeleton ? It´ll probably help :D

I did it, didn't work.

That's because I test what I'm doing after installing a few mods, it is not hard to track the bugs if you do it that way :P

Your logic is correct, but again: i thought dll didnt not write any information into your save game, therefore they couldnt screw your in this way. 

May be my premise is wrong and thats why i never thought of it.

From te mod's page, the author even uses bold and color to emphasize:

4. Uninstalling

Make sure you are not in IFPV when you save game (so headtracking is reset). Then remove files you added when installing or use a mod manager.

It doesn't matter what save I load, it ruined all the saves, even the one that doesn't have any mod at all. I start a new game= same result. The first person camera is fucked up.

I'm not a person that doesn't read what authors says about the mods, I go through modding skyrim carefully, but this stupid mod just fucked my game...

how can it fuck your new games if its not installed? i could only agree to that if it changes something in the *.ini files

May be your premise is wrong? :P

Probably replaces something and that something is now missing. Who knows...That's why I'm asking here, to fix it. You are not being helpful in that way.

how can it fuck your new games if its not installed? i could only agree to that if it changes something in the *.ini files

May be your premise is wrong? :P

Probably replaces something and that something is now missing. Who knows...That's why I'm asking here, to fix it. You are not being helpful in that way.

Am i giving you a magic answer or way to solve your specific problem? No, so objectively you are right, i am not "helping"

But, i think that trying to understand how did you get to a specific conclusion and evaluate if it is based on a valid logic with the sole purpose of steering you out into finding another possible solution... is, at least, trying to be helpful.

When you post in this section people can't just tap into your mind and know everything you do about your skyrim, your mods, your computer and what things you did or did not try. Specially when most people usually fail reading about requirements or how mod works (not saying is your case, of course)

So i ask you politely that you bear with me (or anyone else for that matter) when being asked questions that might or might not lead to solve your problem, because you being rude isnt helpful either :)

All first person mod that i saw is buggy ... Try reinstall SKSE 1.7.3 , also reinstall UNPB body if you use it (because 360° animations),  .... and run fnis again ...

If you use NMM also reinstall the skeleton last ... and run fnis ...

at first try a new save ... if worked try the old save ...

In other hand, you can backup your ini files (skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini) in somewhere far from documents/my games/ skyrim ... and delete these two files from this folder ...

Now, run the original skyrim shortcut ..... the files will be recreated ...

Try a new save .... if it worked , try the old save ...

OBS:

Modifications in these files will be lost, so If you use ENB, flora overhaul, archery combat mods that modify the inis, you will have to modify them again ...

• 1 year later...

All first person mod that i saw is buggy ... Try reinstall SKSE 1.7.3 , also reinstall UNPB body if you use it (because 360° animations),  .... and run fnis again ...

If you use NMM also reinstall the skeleton last ... and run fnis ...

at first try a new save ... if worked try the old save ...

I uninstalled all my mods and it was still fucked so i went here and saw this. I uninstalled skse on steam and reinstalled and now it works perfectly thank you.

Archived