View File

Atomic Beauty Armor Conversions

Currently Converted:
Any base game armor/clothing not found in TheMilkDrinker's set - (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406/?)

The Halo Armor is no longer on the nexus due to a copyright issue with the original author, and I can't remember his name to see if I could get a copy to upload. So this is just here in case anybody has it and wants it for their character.

All in all a grand total of 101 conversions consisting of main game, automatron, and far harbor armors and clothes

Known Issues:
Institute Lab Coat - Problem with the skirt bit, it doesn't want to follow the body

Screen Shots will follow when I find them in game

Required Mods:
Atomic Beauty (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406/?)

Installation:
Open file
drag "data" folder and drop in fallout 4 directory
or
Use NMM - I know it sucks but it works for this, you can find the mod under unassigned if you put it there

Edited by CPU

I take it you have not upped the poly count on these like TheMilkDrinker has been doing, and have just done simple outfit studio conversions to get things to fit.

Still nice to have something to work with until we get some versions with the higher poly count.

Have you included all the DLC items as well? 

Um currently workin on it, im still learning how to port the nif to blender and back but so far ive upped the poly count on army fatigues and the mechanist armor. Slowgoing but im new at this whole mesh editting thing

try it again, i re-uploaded the file in case something went wrong with the previous file. oh and check to make sure any of your other mods don't modify the meshes for the harness and armored coats, that may be what's causing the problem bc thats the only thing the esp modifies

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Loved Atomic Beauty when I first tried it, but stopped using it after I realized there were no conversions for the vanilla armors for it (except for the few done on the Atomic Beauty page). Didn't realize you had converted them here all this time. So glad I found this, and now going back to Atomic Beauty again.

Are you still working on this? Meaning the DLC and such? Would hate to see this become abandoned as it is the only vanilla conversions available (again, besides the few on the Atomic Beauty page).

Yes i'm still working on this, I'm trying to figure out how to increase the poly count, make the boobs and butt round, without crashing the game and getting the skirts and other bits to move like hanging fabric, currently it just sort of hangs in a ring around them... not sure why

Is there any chance we'll ever see a bodyslide preset?

This already has BodySlide for all the outfits. If you mean for CBBE, then probably no. This is for the Atomic Beauty body, which is different from the CBBE body. They don't have the same sliders.

There is already a CBBE conversion of all the vanilla outfits + DLC on the main CBBE page (it's included in the main download), if that is what you're looking for.

So I feel pretty stupid. I've used bodyslide a fair bit but I can't get these outfits to work in game for whatever reason. Is there supposed to be an esp file in the download? I've downloaded it a couple times to make sure it didn't fail to download it, but there doesn't seem to be one.

So I feel pretty stupid. I've used bodyslide a fair bit but I can't get these outfits to work in game for whatever reason. Is there supposed to be an esp file in the download? I've downloaded it a couple times to make sure it didn't fail to download it, but there doesn't seem to be one.

Did you also download the Atomic Beauty mod or just this mod? If so thats why its not working.

Question?

I'm trying to convert the new misty's outfit there are 2 bodies in the meshes and its making it look like I got super tumors.  Anyone know what to do with it?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...