(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

Hey everyone! Welcome to the thread. Emm i should check my loverslab/mail more often huh xD But i'm here now!

I'm gonna reply to all of ya. But before that here's a list of how the bodyslide order progress will look like:

1. Mipasa body - in the making

2. Mookeylama body - in queue

3. MudkipWarrior body - need information

*Since it's the middle of the week right now i might be a little slower in making the presets but i'll be at full speed by the weekend.

Hi there! How exactly do I use these .xml presets? I go to Outfit Studio, File > Load Reference > From File and then select your xml file, but it throws an error and fails to load.

Hi hi! Perhaps Mipasa answered but i'll reply too. When you open the BodySlide software there's a drop down menu named "Preset", it is under the drop down menu that is named "Outfit/Body". Use that to choose presets.

When you install my bodyslide presets (the xml file) i path it to the correct folder on install so it'll appear in BodySlide without you needing to put it manually. Enjoy!

eagerly watching this thread. thank you for doing it!

i was wanting forever a body type close to Demonica. something supermodel-ish yet still very realistic. with underboob curves and hip bones jutting. i've made a few i like myself. mainly using a mix of Demonfet and UNPK Bonus

Thank you! I read your thread about having a body that's similar to Demonica and i think i understand now! So i'll make a body like that.

About the underboob, i think i have an idea of what you mean but it would help with a picture if it's not too difficult to find a good reference.

Hello, Dekobi-hime. I have a request outside of your scope here, but as my search-fu has failed and Im out of options, I'll ask you. This website has a version of Vampire Dark Knight armor for CBBE that requires the HDT High Heels mod. Well, I cannot find a bodyslide file for this armor and it is also not a bouncy HDT armor. There's no TBBP.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69488/?

So I'm hoping you can get me a bodyslide for it, as I havent seen one anywhere else and Ive even checked japanese anime skyrim sites too... And if you do HDT to make it bouncy, then wow. If not, thanks for doing presets for people. It looks like its a fun thread.

Hello! I am glad you like the thread. : D That armor looks great. But I am sorry to say i dunno how to convert armors in Outfit Studio. This sounds like an Outfit Studio thing so someone has to add HDT to it in Outfit Studio. I tested the mod and the Vampire Chain Cuirass has HDT but neither i could find it for the Vampire Dark Knight. Good luck finding though.. you could search for it or request a conversion for it in the CBBE BodySlide conversion thread!

Thank you so much starteet 8.30 yesterday with the deleting and rebuilding and I am not done yet still miss some mods but most should be fine.

Now for the preset Thank you so much. About the weight, therel I was thinking a Kate Beckinsale ( but a B+ with slime thights) too a Scarlet Johansson but with DD breast,

The body pic. she is a X shaped girl but with high hip bones and yet still slim, muscle I will shape myself since using demoniac skin.

Hoped it helped.

Great! I have all i need to create the preset with confidence. It's in the making!

Can you post a preset that looks like the touched by rubella mod, so it'll be easier to make outfits for that

That sounds like an interesting request. I'd like to take it on, but need some more information. Since it's an existing body perhaps i can get the download link and some pictures? Thanks! Btw Mudkip is a cute Pokémon! : 3

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53316/?

Updated order list:

1. Mipasa body - complete

2. Mookeylama UUNP - in queue

3. MudkipWarrior *CBBE - in queue

4. Jay1646 CBBE - in queue

5. Sfeile CBBE - in queue

Going offline now but expect a new upload pretty soon.~

I've been trying to perfect something like this in cbbe, but just haven't quite got it right. Maybe you can do better if you find the time.

attachicon.giftumblr_lqzdf4PhS81r2e31oo1_400.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_lr4sf26lwI1r2e31oo1_1280.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_lv60sbR0l41r2e31oo1_500.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_lw9u4c1CtS1r2e31oo1_1280.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_lya4zbLrTc1r2e31oo1_500.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_m09nwjVI0o1r2e31oo1_500.jpg

I will look into those, i can see big butts, slim torsos leading to broad round shoulders. Also thighs are big and legs are slim. It's gonna be interesting!

Hey everyone! Welcome to the thread. Emm i should check my loverslab/mail more often huh xD But i'm here now!

I'm gonna reply to all of ya. But before that here's a list of how the bodyslide order progress will look like:

1. Mipasa body - in the making
2. Mookeylama body - in queue
3. MudkipWarrior body - need information

*Since it's the middle of the week right now i might be a little slower in making the presets but i'll be at full speed by the weekend.

Hi there! How exactly do I use these .xml presets? I go to Outfit Studio, File > Load Reference > From File and then select your xml file, but it throws an error and fails to load.

Hi hi! Perhaps Mipasa answered but i'll reply too. When you open the BodySlide software there's a drop down menu named "Preset", it is under the drop down menu that is named "Outfit/Body". Use that to choose presets.
When you install my bodyslide presets (the xml file) i path it to the correct folder on install so it'll appear in BodySlide without you needing to put it manually. Enjoy!

i was wanting forever a body type close to Demonica. something supermodel-ish yet still very realistic. with underboob curves and hip bones jutting. i've made a few i like myself. mainly using a mix of Demonfet and UNPK Bonus

Thank you! I read your thread about having a body that's similar to Demonica and i think i understand now! So i'll make a body like that.

About the underboob, i think i have an idea of what you mean but it would help with a picture if it's not too difficult to find a good reference.

Hello, Dekobi-hime. I have a request outside of your scope here, but as my search-fu has failed and Im out of options, I'll ask you. This website has a version of Vampire Dark Knight armor for CBBE that requires the HDT High Heels mod. Well, I cannot find a bodyslide file for this armor and it is also not a bouncy HDT armor. There's no TBBP.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69488/?

So I'm hoping you can get me a bodyslide for it, as I havent seen one anywhere else and Ive even checked japanese anime skyrim sites too... And if you do HDT to make it bouncy, then wow. If not, thanks for doing presets for people. It looks like its a fun thread.

Hello! I am glad you like the thread. : D That armor looks great. But I am sorry to say i dunno how to convert armors in Outfit Studio. This sounds like an Outfit Studio thing so someone has to add HDT to it in Outfit Studio. I tested the mod and the Vampire Chain Cuirass has HDT but neither i could find it for the Vampire Dark Knight. Good luck finding though.. you could search for it or request a conversion for it in the CBBE BodySlide conversion thread!

Thank you so much starteet 8.30 yesterday with the deleting and rebuilding and I am not done yet still miss some mods but most should be fine.
Now for the preset Thank you so much. About the weight, therel I was thinking a Kate Beckinsale ( but a B+ with slime thights) too a Scarlet Johansson but with DD breast,
The body pic. she is a X shaped girl but with high hip bones and yet still slim, muscle I will shape myself since using demoniac skin.
Hoped it helped.

Great! I have all i need to create the preset with confidence. It's in the making!

Can you post a preset that looks like the touched by rubella mod, so it'll be easier to make outfits for that

That sounds like an interesting request. I'd like to take it on, but need some more information. Since it's an existing body perhaps i can get the download link and some pictures? Thanks! Btw Mudkip is a cute Pokémon! : 3

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53316/?

Oh, that's one of the first bodies i stumbled upon for Skyrim. That should be interesting. I accept your request to remake it. There are some requests before yours so if you want to add any personal spin to your request feel free to! ^^

I've been trying to perfect something like this in cbbe, but just haven't quite got it right. Maybe you can do better if you find the time.

I will look into those, i can see big butts, slim torsos leading to broad round shoulders. Also thighs are big and legs are slim. It's gonna be interesting!

Those are all of the same model, I just tried to include different angles. Her name is Bria Myles if you need more reference. Thank you!

Oh, that's one of the first bodies i stumbled upon for Skyrim. That should be interesting. I accept your request to remake it. There are some requests before yours so if you want to add any personal spin to your request feel free to! ^^

Hey, not to be too picky, but can you make it cbbe instead of uunp because I like cbbe better, and also could you smooth out the thighs? Like not smaller, just not muscular?

Hi

After a major breakdown in my main skyrim I felt the need too do a complet reinstall of skyrim, currently working on it  :P. (50 gb size skyrim folder).

Now I have more or less been using cbbe body, since when I startet UUNP didn't have much too offer, but I think now is the time too try UUNP again.

Attached 2 pic off my favorit body and boobs but I have never been abel too make them in bodyslide with the cbbe body, so wondering if you could

with your magic touch in uunp going from a B+ (0) and boobs in pic guess they are around a  DD (100).

My problem has always been the shape off the boobs and waist, rest was fairly easy.

I looked at the UNPFF and that was close but too much but and muscle, plus they can't be used with racemenu plugin which I need.

Mipasa request:

custom bodyslide preset 4 - mipasa body.7z

This body was interesting to make! The body is slightly different overall from low to high weight and the boobs are b-cup to dd-cup, the shape is also very different for each. The nipple areola can be made even smaller or bigger depending on the body textures. Hope you like!

preview

27073065803_bc19b9ee2d.jpgScreenShot2381_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27648585256_f983e4d65c.jpg

Those are all of the same model, I just tried to include different angles. Her name is Bria Myles if you need more reference. Thank you!

Awesome! They all help, and i found one particular that shows me all of the proportions too.

Hey, not to be too picky, but can you make it cbbe instead of uunp because I like cbbe better, and also could you smooth out the thighs? Like not smaller, just not muscular?

Sure i'll make it CBBE, that makes it more worth the while for me too. Skin textures affect muscularity more but i'll do what can be done!

Ok I'll bite

Can I request this busty character from Blackadder???

http://sexcomix.net/blackadder-3d/farah-goblin.html

Thanks!!

After seeing that massive rack i just have to don't i. x ) UUNP, CBBE?

Unnp please!

Okaay. : 3

Mookeylama request:

custom bodyslide preset 5 - mookeylama body.7z

This was a spectacular shape for me! I tend to want fantasy looking and curvy bodies where the protrusions aren't visible, so i'm proud to have had made this. Hope you like it too! Made to look realistic.

preview

27652582706_cea54e27af.jpgScreenshot18510_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27075204614_ff9912fdbb.jpg

27075204774_a05e43e832.jpg

Ty

Building in Bodyslide right now, can't wait too see ingame :P

Gonna upload pic later today.

A pleasure to hear. : 3 Enjoy.

Not the best pic, but since still trying too redo my skyrim its the best I can do for now

post-1075993-0-17890800-1466012526_thumb.jpg

post-1075993-0-73408800-1466012527_thumb.jpg

post-1075993-0-58128200-1466012528_thumb.jpg

Mookeylama request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 5 - mookeylama body.7z

This was a spectacular shape for me! I tend to want fantasy looking and curvy bodies where the protrusions aren't visible, so i'm proud to have had made this. Hope you like it too! Made to look realistic.

preview

holy moley it looks fantastic!! will give it a try in a bit. thank you!! you're so talented w/ this.

Ty

Not the best pic, but since still trying too redo my skyrim its the best I can do for now

damn, that one's awesome too! thanks for all you work Deko!!

Breasts like this. Is it possible?

sample_1bb114c3e5fe9bad09bf644f26f15eec.

Hehehe. So big. It'd be difficult to shape them that smoothly but it's makeable. I'll place you in contemporary queue now and i come back to you about it after i made the Jay body. Since they requested big boobs too. : )

Ty

And have a challange for you, if you get bored :P

This mod that body but with a perky B breast too a perky C+ but a bit droopy

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25461/

If you can do that I would be greatfull no hurry will use it for my next run. Gonna try and see if I can convert some off his armours for my self but breast can't be bigger than C too C+

Nice pictures!

I'll keep that in mind hehe. You can request anything again when i have released a few upcoming requests. : 3

Mookeylama request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 5 - mookeylama body.7z

preview

holy moley it looks fantastic!! will give it a try in a bit. thank you!! you're so talented w/ this.

Ty

damn, that one's awesome too! thanks for all you work Deko!!

*baths in praise* : D

I have to thank you for requesting too, i would probably not have made a realistically aimed body otherwise. xD I hope it looks as good in-game for you!!

MudkipWarrior request:

custom bodyslide preset 6 - mudkipwarrior body.7z

This body really play with the limits of BodySlide, or at least of CBBE. But i hope it turned out for a good version of TBD. I also made only the same slider settings for weight 0 and 100.

preview

27692826105_ca3f29ca28.jpgScreenShot2421_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27414255690_31b1cb8e5b.jpg

27692828025_e9a87eca4c.jpg

Thanks, but I'll be away from home for a couple days and I'm leaving tomorrow. I don't have time to try it today, so can someone else post screenshots in a brighter setting, because it's kind of hard to see? Thank you though!

I'll keep the brightness in mind. Noted. x ) You're welcome!

Ok I'll bite

Can I request this busty character from Blackadder???

http://sexcomix.net/blackadder-3d/farah-goblin.html

Thanks!!

Jay1646 request:

custom bodyslide preset 7 - jay1646.7z

post-749685-0-11736700-1466065840_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-49316300-1466065852_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-37383900-1466065843_thumb.jpg

Hey Jay! Here it is! The 0 weight got smaller boobs (still biiiig) and 100 weight like the picture, maybe it became even bigger but then you could set weight to 75 or something when you play. That's about it! It was nice making this figure since it had a very fit but also robust figure. x p

This is the big breast body i mentioned Donegan. But it's got a round shape and alot of gravity, it seems the picture you showed me is more perky and less round. If you want to request i'll try. I recommend you download and try this body first. : )

>> Next is Sfeile body, gonna take a day before i start though.

Sweet! Haha. I use the clams of skyrim CBBE body, if that makes any difference. Don't think it does for a preset, but just a heads up in case.

Sweet! Haha. I use the clams of skyrim CBBE body, if that makes any difference. Don't think it does for a preset, but just a heads up in case.

Yeah! Also you're correct, it doesn't affect sliders but i'll develop the body with that body/outfit chosen now that i know. ^^ 

Coincidentally i found another CBBE version of TBD that i didn't know of before, i'll leave it here if you want to try that. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47542-caliente-dibella-body-cdb-hdt/

Ahhh looks great!

Thank you so much!!

You are welcome!! : p

Curious on what we're doing in this thread? Here's the preview pictures of the bodyslide presets so far. I've been making them together with the nice ideas from you!

----- gallahorn body ----- ---- ... ----- jay1646 body ----- ---- ... ----- mipasa body ----- ---- ... --- mookeylama body --- - ... --- mudkipwarrior body --- - ... ----- rivencore body ----- ---- ... ----- zzz72w3r ----- ----

post-749685-0-84064000-1466183837_thumb.jpg post-749685-0-69707000-1466183838_thumb.jpg post-749685-0-70706100-1466183839_thumb.jpg post-749685-0-73126100-1466183840_thumb.jpg post-749685-0-72305900-1466183841_thumb.jpg post-749685-0-70202500-1466183842_thumb.jpg post-749685-0-86087400-1466183843_thumb.jpg

Progress on current request (Sfeile's) : have downloaded CLAMS and am making it!

Guest Donegan

This is the big breast body i mentioned Donegan. But it's got a round shape and alot of gravity, it seems the picture you showed me is more perky and less round. If you want to request i'll try. I recommend you download and try this body first. : )

Thats okay :)

Thanks for trying. I think that could be done only with 3ds max or blender. I've tried with bodyslide but it don't looks good.

Archived