(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

● CLOSED 

Not taking requests until further notice. </3

I can give advice on how to improve your own skills in BodySlide, please just ask.

Post something in our newly opened club! https://www.loverslab.com/clubs/36-bodyslide-lovers/

Required download: BodySlide

Hello everybody! Do you know of BodySlide? That's the mod for Skyrim that lets you use sliders to give shape to a female body! And i happen to have used it very much and so this thread is made to put my experience to the use of this community!

At times when this thread is 'open' you can request from me, and at any time you can download the BodySlide presets that others have already requested from me found in the list I compiled below. There's a chance they wanted the same as you! If not exactly as imagined, you can try your hand at editing the body closest to your taste since you get a preset file instead of rendered meshes.

P.S. I don't play or mod SE so these are for the original Skyrim <3

Before posting your request, please read what's in here <-(._.)y

Tell me what kind of body you want and i'll make a custom BodySlide preset tailored for you!

There are two points!

Get started here.

The request form. Please fill in the blanks and include it in your request post. At least fill 73% of this.

[Please make this body:

1. I imagine my body to look like this: 

2. Body and/or character type: 

3. A face to fit with the body: (show the face of your character or a follower)
4. References: (post pictures or film to better describe 1.)]

Please read these request guidelines.

Click to view.

• If you use the "request form" it'll be alot easier for me to understand and accept your request! 
  • I also accept "preset fixes", where you send me a BodySlide preset that you made and you tell me what you can't get right, I'll make it like you want it!
  • Telling me how you want the body to look like is how we usually do it, but if you feel like taking a chance you can send me a romanticizing text, like a novel to tell me a sensual story including nudity and see your storytelling dream become a BodySlide preset born from our creativity combined.
  • If you'd like me to recreate an already released body to a BodySlide preset please don't forget to put that author and me into contact with respect for whatever decision they reach. This is because i want them to host on their own page if they want and to give me credit, also I don't want to infringe their work.
  • Nudity and sexuality is to me not a necessary combination so I will respond with a higher rate of accepting to reference pictures that include artistic or basic nudity but be negatively impacted if there's a sex scene or sexual connotation in the picture.
  • When I decline it's not because I want to, but because without inspiration or motivation I can not make a good job even if I try so please reformulate your request and try again in a few days if I could not accept. Thankies!

♪

Information.

If the thread is open or closed is visible at the top.

• When the custom requests are open i will make it for one user at a time, just as you want it.
  • When the collective requests are open I'll read all of your requests requests and use the things I liked the most from each to mix into one bodyslide preset.
  • When it is closed you can still download the already released presets, post your screenshots or post encouraging comments if you'd like to.

Request list:

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Order list & releases + type/style: (periodic update)

Click links to get to each download post.

Gallahorn uunp : released (curvy - "diamond butt")

zzz72w3r uunp : released (natural - "kate upton")

27023816153_eb1deebe60_s.jpg

RivenCore uunp : released (curvy - "umemaro")

Mipasa uunp: released (natural - "x shape")

Mookeylama uunp: released (realistic - "demonica like") ♡popular

27652582706_cea54e27af_s.jpg

MudkipWarrior cbbe: released (huge - "TBD")

Jay1646 uunp: released (huge (z-cup boobs!?) - "blackadder") ♡popular

Sfeile cosio: released (lower frame - "bria myles") ♡favorite

27122730314_f0ac328c99_s.jpg

Bob223355 cbbefo4: released (natural - "ripe boobs")

Paodebanana123456 uunp: released (huge - "mega thighs")

Luna Daro'ki "Bigfur25" cbbe: released (huge - "sligarthetiger")

Itsasecret123 cbbe: released (natural - "masculine to feminine")

27536095360_2ff7ed5f82_s.jpg

_Sanada_ cbbe: released (natural - "DoA (hitomi to christie)") ♡popular

27783656136_0e657b32ea_s.jpg

Peb uunp: released (mix - "veruca and hitomi")

Novaraven747 uunp: released (natural - "bounty hunter")

Thann uunp: released (natural - "monster eater")

Trollirious uunp: released (medium - "CBBM") ♡popular

Shizukums cbbe: released (lower frame)

27287902164_59c8550147_s.jpg

H011ER4N cbbe: released (lower frame - "alexis texas")

Alchemist_Moon uunp: released (small - "DoA (marie rose)")

Bearcano uunp: released ^ (small to big - "overwatch (d.va to mei)")

Six.Bits cbbe: released (lithe - "androgynous khajit")

Roachboy cbbe: released (fluffy to busty - "bridgette b.")

27368649914_45328dbc4d_s.jpg

Mookeylama 2 uunp: released (natural - "brooke burke")

Kirby123 uunp: released + alt (huge - "sligarthetiger")

Swaglol cbbe: released (natural - "kate oween") ♡popular

27711652823_c40defef95_s.jpg

Logisys uunp: released (muscular - "street fighter (mika)")

Beepbepe uunp: released (natural - "Leah Gotti")

Croc560 uunp: released #perfectpillow - proportionally biggest butt

Request 30, Nehemmiah: released #natural, realistic

Request 31, Katherlne: released + alt #milky, apple

Request 32, Eriagle: released #lower, thighs

Request 33, W nise wond: released #cleavage, pushup, firm

Request 34, Liqui Turtle: released #milf, thighs

Request 35, Luna Daro'ki: released #milf, after effects

Request 36, Nekomata Zeros: released #beastiality

Request 37, Kourtbard: released #thick, unrealistic

Request 387osisg4d: released #soulgemoven

In queue: PeterForFun, Itgun, Bender321, Bobcarlos, Hanaka, 0xyd

-

-

Bonus BodySlide presets:

Sonico body: released + wip files

Ringabell body: released

Shathakoli Xa body/face: released #asian

Bonus 4

-

-

Collective BodySlide presets:

Collective BodySlide preset 1: released

() Inspiration: PebDracofireMarciox25SfeileLuna Daro'ki.

Collective BodySlide preset 2: released

() Inspiration: Everybody!

Collective BodySlide preset 3: in queue

() Co-creators, PanathasNanDanaDBS (low-weight: athletic breast & torso), Itgun (#cute & "low" part of the body), Nicobi (big belly), hellotoko (nice hips - AV actress Abe Mikako https://postimg.org/image/bd0mmu63t/),TheTraveler (wide abdomen - http://imgur.com/a/lvILK), Bender321 (#badass goddess & abs), OffTopic18 (high-weight: torpebo boobs), 0xyd ( https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Z6KN), laurencius (low-weight: tomboy hips), princeill (veronika zemanova - vimeo.com/238291229), BobCarlos (very plump ass & thighs), 

-

-

[bodySlide is needed to Build the released presets, as well as to convert outfits.*]

Thanks for the rep up and kind comments!  :classic_wink:

So lets see if you can make it happen. Im been using bodyslide quite a lot for both cbbe and uunp but I never get the right shape on the ass and legs for my taste. So lets see if you can make it happen. And its not so much a complete body as it is just the shape of the hip, waist, ass, thigh, thigh gap that I cant get right.

Body base: UUNP

Weight: 0 or 100

Ideal: 

Example pictures of the butt:

Picture 1

Picture 2 

Example pictures of the front:

Picture 3

Now when i come to think about it D.VA from overwatch got the shape of the butt pretty right for what im looking for:

D.VA 1

D.VA 2 Fan art but it shows the shape quite good too.

The rest of the body I wouldnt mind if it looked similar to Sara Pezzini from Witchblade (If you check the link here you will see a lot of images of her) the only thing the weight should do realy is change the size of the boobs more or less.

Specification: I realy want to get that shape where the buttcheeks are leaning out and the thighs make a nice gap so it make allmost like a dimond shape ( the playing card).

I know its a tall order I have never manage to get that buttshape in bodyslide Im not even sure but if you feel like it give it a spin.

Let me know if you need more specifics Im not very good at explaining what I mean.

So lets see if you can make it happen. Im been using bodyslide quite a lot for both cbbe and uunp but I never get the right shape on the ass and legs for my taste. So lets see if you can make it happen. And its not so much a complete body as it is just the shape of the hip, waist, ass, thigh, thigh gap that I cant get right.

Ideal: 

Picture 1

Picture 2 

Picture 3

Now when i come to think about it D.VA from overwatch got the shape of the butt pretty right for what im looking for:

D.VA 1

The rest of the body I wouldnt mind if it looked similar to Sara Pezzini from Witchblade (If you check the link here you will see a lot of images of her) the only thing the weight should do realy is change the size of the boobs more or less.

Specification: I realy want to get that shape where the buttcheeks are leaning out and the thighs make a nice gap so it make allmost like a dimond shape ( the playing card).

I know its a tall order I have never manage to get that buttshape in bodyslide Im not even sure but if you feel like it give it a spin.

Let me know if you need more specifics Im not very good at explaining what I mean.

Thank you for your request, Gallahorn. That is inspiring to me, the diamond shape you describe will be a challenge to me but i can already see what sliders to use for it. I'll start on it right now! Will be done when i'm satisfied and i'll post it here then. : D

Ideal: 

Picture 1

Picture 2 

Picture 3

D.VA 1

Thank you for your request, Gallahorn. That is inspiring to me, the diamond shape you describe will be a challenge to me but i can already see what sliders to use for it. I'll start on it right now! Will be done when i'm satisfied and i'll post it here then. : D

Cool going to be intresting to see what you come up with=)

Cool going to be intresting to see what you come up with=)

Gallahorn request:

custom bodyslide preset 1 - gallahorn body.7z

Here it is! I took in mind the diamond shape you mentioned and shaped the thighs to bring up the shape of the buttcheeks. Also tried to make boobs like the fanart picture. Let me know how you like it!

preview

27562410166_a8ff8f5aa0.jpgScreenShot2315_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27596440735_3fe17473bc.jpg

27596441625_4918cda4ef.jpg

For months (yes, months) I have been trying to create presets based on these two shapes with UUNP and just couldn't make them work, not sure if what I wanted is beyond the limits of Bodyslide:

Elle Macpherson - This is what I was looking for as a main body with weight 0-100.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/swimsuit-issue-1990-model-elle-macpherson-poses-for-the-1990-sports-picture-id81990504

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25600000/Elle-Macpherson-swimsuit-si-25656908-1024-768.jpg

https://66.media.tumblr.com/952bcda06b4b80315493957cee462a1c/tumblr_o2hzrx8ZTP1qio67lo1_500.jpg

http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Elle-Macpherson-celebkat.net-.jpeg

The tricky part is that Elle Macpherson has a very long body type with runway model bones (very noticeable pelvic, rib and hip bones) yet still has beautiful firm breasts and butt.  Skyrim bodies do not do long very well.  It's kinda like UNP Top Model but more athletically built (even at 100 UNP Top Model looks like she can be tipped over by a slight wind).  Or 7B Natural with slender lower body (sorta what UNP TM did with UNPB).  7B Natural is the base I ended up tinkering because I want something to work 0-100 and not UNP TM which is basically just one weight.  Below weight 50 is kinda OK but above 50 I just cannot sculpt the bigger firm breasts and butts to look good with the thin waist and slender lower body up to 100 weight.

Kate Upton - just at weight 100

https://s.yimg.com/ea/img/-/160119/kate1_1b9rcm6-1b9rcmk.png

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36600000/Kate-Upton-image-kate-upton-36676641-797-1200.jpg

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u457/searchq7/AuthorPhotos/Section%20K/KateUpton_zps6c5f67c3.jpg

She has a very peculiar body which is why I wanted to recreate.  Her torso is the prototypical huge boobs body, yet she has relatively slender shoulder and very thin long legs.  So she has the desirable traits of both fleshy full figure AND long/slender.  I've tried it with UNPB and 7BO but I just cannot blend the slender traits into the fleshy body at 100.  Similar problem I have with Elle Macpherson preset I tried to make above weight 50.

For months (yes, months) I have been trying to create presets based on these two shapes with UUNP and just couldn't make them work, not sure if what I wanted is beyond the limits of Bodyslide:

Elle Macpherson - This is what I was looking for as a main body with weight 0-100.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/swimsuit-issue-1990-model-elle-macpherson-poses-for-the-1990-sports-picture-id81990504

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25600000/Elle-Macpherson-swimsuit-si-25656908-1024-768.jpg

https://66.media.tumblr.com/952bcda06b4b80315493957cee462a1c/tumblr_o2hzrx8ZTP1qio67lo1_500.jpg

http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Elle-Macpherson-celebkat.net-.jpeg

The tricky part is that Elle Macpherson has a very long body type with runway model bones (very noticeable pelvic, rib and hip bones) yet still has beautiful firm breasts and butt.  Skyrim bodies do not do long very well.  It's kinda like UNP Top Model but more athletically built (even at 100 UNP Top Model looks like she can be tipped over by a slight wind).  Or 7B Natural with slender lower body (sorta what UNP TM did with UNPB).  7B Natural is the base I ended up tinkering because I want something to work 0-100 and not UNP TM which is basically just one weight.  Below weight 50 is kinda OK but above 50 I just cannot sculpt the bigger firm breasts and butts to look good with the thin waist and slender lower body up to 100 weight.

Kate Upton - just at weight 100

https://s.yimg.com/ea/img/-/160119/kate1_1b9rcm6-1b9rcmk.png

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36600000/Kate-Upton-image-kate-upton-36676641-797-1200.jpg

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u457/searchq7/AuthorPhotos/Section%20K/KateUpton_zps6c5f67c3.jpg

She has a very peculiar body which is why I wanted to recreate.  Her torso is the prototypical huge boobs body, yet she has relatively slender shoulder and very thin long legs.  So she has the desirable traits of both fleshy full figure AND long/slender.  I've tried it with UNPB and 7BO but I just cannot blend the slender traits into the fleshy body at 100.  Similar problem I have with Elle Macpherson preset I tried to make above weight 50.

Thanks for writing down and providing pictures! For Elle i would recommend looking into the skeleton. By changing the skeleton meshes rather than the body meshes you can make a character taller or shorter, only spine or legs area and so on. It is difficult to change skeleton outside of the game, but you can do it easy in creation with mods.

Use RaceMenu and the XPMSE plugin to get the Body Scales tab in RaceMenu creation, playing around with Body Scales is what i recommend!

As for Kate i am inspired. : 3 I will make a preset of her for ya!

Ooooh interesting... May I suggest the body from this series:

(https://www.google.nl/search?q=umemaro+3d&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=1099&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCtOii-5_NAhUKBcAKHcjJCSIQ_AUIBygC)

Base: UUNP

Weight: 100

Specifications:  maybe this pic can help recreating the body? The breast shape is a very important part..

c08c0cdc.jpg

Thank you for this amazing topic idea

Thanks for being dropping by. ^^) I'll look into it! This Umemaro body looks quite alike UN7B. I'll create it! : )

im going to take a look at it and we will see =)

Great! : 3

zzz72w3r request:

custom bodyslide preset 2 - zzz72w3r upton body.7z

Something like this? I made sure to make torso and hips sturdy but with ample arms. Her legs are thin and slim but calf have a bit of a oomph to them. Hope it's okay!

In regards to Elle, i should also recommend UNPFF.

preview

27559640001_ef705c8385.jpgScreenShot2360_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27023816153_eb1deebe60.jpg

-> Next up is the Umemaro body requested by RivenCore!

Hi

After a major breakdown in my main skyrim I felt the need too do a complet reinstall of skyrim, currently working on it :P. (50 gb size skyrim folder).

Now I have more or less been using cbbe body, since when I startet UUNP didn't have much too offer, but I think now is the time too try UUNP again.

Attached 2 pic off my favorit body and boobs but I have never been abel too make them in bodyslide with the cbbe body, so wondering if you could

with your magic touch in uunp going from a B+ (0) and boobs in pic guess they are around a  DD (100).

My problem has always been the shape off the boobs and waist, rest was fairly easy.

I looked at the UNPFF and that was close but too much but and muscle, plus they can't be used with racemenu plugin which I need.

post-1075993-0-13655300-1465812803_thumb.jpg

post-1075993-0-47062600-1465812857_thumb.jpg

Hi

After a major breakdown in my main skyrim I felt the need too do a complet reinstall of skyrim, currently working on it :P. (50 gb size skyrim folder).

Now I have more or less been using cbbe body, since when I startet UUNP didn't have much too offer, but I think now is the time too try UUNP again.

Attached 2 pic off my favorit body and boobs but I have never been abel too make them in bodyslide with the cbbe body, so wondering if you could

with your magic touch in uunp going from a B+ (0) and boobs in pic guess they are around a  DD (100).

My problem has always been the shape off the boobs and waist, rest was fairly easy.

I looked at the UNPFF and that was close but too much but and muscle, plus they can't be used with racemenu plugin which I need.

Hello! Sad to hear about the breakdown, though a clean reinstall can be good to have too!

I will make your body, but i would want a few more details on the body.

I know exactly how to do the boobs just from looking at them. As for the rest of the body do you have any lines for me to follow? Slim or big, thighs, calves? Thanks! *And just out of curiousity, what is the body from? It looks nice!

Ooooh interesting... May I suggest the body from this series:

(https://www.google.nl/search?q=umemaro+3d&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=1099&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCtOii-5_NAhUKBcAKHcjJCSIQ_AUIBygC)

Base: UUNP

Weight: 100

Specifications:  maybe this pic can help recreating the body? The breast shape is a very important part..

c08c0cdc.jpg

Thank you for this amazing topic idea

RivenCore request:

custom bodyslide preset 3 - rivencore body.7z

Hey RivenCore i'm done! I hope you like it as much as i did making it. I had to improvise the kneecaps and calfs since not even googling on Umemaro pictures gave me more than one picture with that in it haha. But the boobs, waist, shoulders and hips are all made to my furthest extent with care! : 3

preview

27044696513_3fe9fb265f.jpgScreenShot2367_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27043542634_812afbc6e0.jpg

27043544274_2300a3e5df.jpg

>> Next up is Mipasa body.

eagerly watching this thread. thank you for doing it!

i was wanting forever a body type close to Demonica. something supermodel-ish yet still very realistic. with underboob curves and hip bones jutting. i've made a few i like myself. mainly using a mix of Demonfet and UNPK Bonus

i was wanting forever a body type close to Demonica. something supermodel-ish yet still very realistic. with underboob curves and hip bones jutting. i've made a few i like myself. mainly using a mix of Demonfet and UNPK Bonus

Do you mind sharing your preset?  I have never managed in getting the Demonica/DazVictoria rib cage and hip bones in UUNP Bodyslide.

Do you mind sharing your preset?  I have never managed in getting the Demonica/DazVictoria rib cage and hip bones in UUNP Bodyslide.

don't wanna hijack this thread so i posted some here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56416-unp-body-similar-to-demonica/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1585412

Hello, Dekobi-hime. I have a request outside of your scope here, but as my search-fu has failed and Im out of options, I'll ask you. This website has a version of Vampire Dark Knight armor for CBBE that requires the HDT High Heels mod. Well, I cannot find a bodyslide file for this armor and it is also not a bouncy HDT armor. There's no TBBP.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69488/?

So I'm hoping you can get me a bodyslide for it, as I havent seen one anywhere else and Ive even checked japanese anime skyrim sites too... And if you do HDT to make it bouncy, then wow. If not, thanks for doing presets for people. It looks like its a fun thread.

download preset, open your skyrim data folder go too caliente tools open bodyslide folder there you will actually see a folder named SliderPresets. Just drag and drop the xml. you download into that.

Then start blodyslide and you should be abel too find your new preset under the tab called preset :P

Hi there! How exactly do I use these .xml presets?  I go to Outfit Studio, File > Load Reference > From File and then select your xml file, but it throws an error and fails to load.

Hi

Hello! Sad to hear about the breakdown, though a clean reinstall can be good to have too!

I will make your body, but i would want a few more details on the body.

I know exactly how to do the boobs just from looking at them. As for the rest of the body do you have any lines for me to follow? Slim or big, thighs, calves? Thanks! *And just out of curiousity, what is the body from? It looks nice!

Thank you so much starteet 8.30 yesterday with the deleting and rebuilding and I am not done yet still miss some mods but most should be fine.

Now for the preset Thank you so much. About the weight, therel I was thinking a Kate Beckinsale ( but a B+ with slime thights) too a Scarlet Johansson but with DD breast,

The body pic. she is a X shaped girl but with high hip bones and yet still slim, muscle I will shape myself since using demoniac skin.

Hoped it helped.

Hello, Dekobi-hime. I have a request outside of your scope here, but as my search-fu has failed and Im out of options, I'll ask you. This website has a version of Vampire Dark Knight armor for CBBE that requires the HDT High Heels mod. Well, I cannot find a bodyslide file for this armor and it is also not a bouncy HDT armor. There's no TBBP.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69488/?

So I'm hoping you can get me a bodyslide for it, as I havent seen one anywhere else and Ive even checked japanese anime skyrim sites too... And if you do HDT to make it bouncy, then wow. If not, thanks for doing presets for people. It looks like its a fun thread.

Hi well didnt take me more than 5 sec too find you boucing bodyslide version :P

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51000/?

and the newmiller has the bodyslide for nearly all body types.

Ahh yes. You found the Meshes for the Vamp Cuirass. Thats the light armor. Packaged with the original is the Vamp Dark Knight armor which is a heavy armor. And it does not have a bodyslide or HDT.

Hmm have used that armour before though a while ago, with CBBE body had full butt and breast support. Sorry can't remember what I did for it too get working.

Hey everyone! Welcome to the thread. Emm i should check my loverslab/mail more often huh xD But i'm here now!

I'm gonna reply to all of ya. But before that here's a list of how the bodyslide order progress will look like:

1. Mipasa body - in the making

2. Mookeylama body - in queue

3. MudkipWarrior body - need information

*Since it's the middle of the week right now i might be a little slower in making the presets but i'll be at full speed by the weekend.

Hi there! How exactly do I use these .xml presets?  I go to Outfit Studio, File > Load Reference > From File and then select your xml file, but it throws an error and fails to load.

Hi hi! Perhaps Mipasa answered but i'll reply too. When you open the BodySlide software there's a drop down menu named "Preset", it is under the drop down menu that is named "Outfit/Body". Use that to choose presets.

When you install my bodyslide presets (the xml file) i path it to the correct folder on install so it'll appear in BodySlide without you needing to put it manually. Enjoy!

Thank you! I read your thread about having a body that's similar to Demonica and i think i understand now! So i'll make a body like that.

About the underboob, i think i have an idea of what you mean but it would help with a picture if it's not too difficult to find a good reference.

Hello! I am glad you like the thread. : D That armor looks great. But I am sorry to say i dunno how to convert armors in Outfit Studio. This sounds like an Outfit Studio thing so someone has to add HDT to it in Outfit Studio. I tested the mod and the Vampire Chain Cuirass has HDT but neither i could find it for the Vampire Dark Knight. Good luck finding though.. you could search for it or request a conversion for it in the CBBE BodySlide conversion thread!

Thank you so much starteet 8.30 yesterday with the deleting and rebuilding and I am not done yet still miss some mods but most should be fine.

Now for the preset Thank you so much. About the weight, therel I was thinking a Kate Beckinsale ( but a B+ with slime thights) too a Scarlet Johansson but with DD breast,

The body pic. she is a X shaped girl but with high hip bones and yet still slim, muscle I will shape myself since using demoniac skin.

Hoped it helped.

Great! I have all i need to create the preset with confidence. It's in the making!

Can you post a preset that looks like the touched by rubella mod, so it'll be easier to make outfits for that

That sounds like an interesting request. I'd like to take it on, but need some more information. Since it's an existing body perhaps i can get the download link and some pictures? Thanks! Btw Mudkip is a cute Pokémon! : 3

Archived