(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

Breasts like this. Is it possible?

This is the big breast body i mentioned Donegan. But it's got a round shape and alot of gravity, it seems the picture you showed me is more perky and less round. If you want to request i'll try. I recommend you download and try this body first. : )

Thats okay :)

Thanks for trying. I think that could be done only with 3ds max or blender. I've tried with bodyslide but it don't looks good.

Okay! Was no problem. You use 3ds max/blender? It'd be interesting if you made a body like that for sure hehe.

Hi, I know this is in the skyrim thread and all but I was hoping you could help me with a fallout 4 cbbe preset. If not that's ok and I appreciate the time you took to read this. Bodyslide seems to be pretty close to identical for both games so here's hoping :)

Cbbe

Natural/Curvy

http://www.hqbabes.com/babes/Shay+Laren/

Shay Larens body is what I'm aiming for with my character.

5c160636.jpg

14c263871.jpg

10c263871.jpg

specifically her breasts are more flat at the top and then balloon out towards the bottom. They have the slightest bit of perk to them and a nice rounded curve at the bottom due to her youth but the weight drags them down into that plum, ripe fruit shape.

I know this is a tall order but I've been trying for some time and just can't seem to get it quite right. Any help at all would be wonderful.

Hi, I know this is in the skyrim thread and all but I was hoping you could help me with a fallout 4 cbbe preset. If not that's ok and I appreciate the time you took to read this. Bodyslide seems to be pretty close to identical for both games so here's hoping :)

Cbbe

Natural/Curvy

http://www.hqbabes.com/babes/Shay+Laren/

Shay Larens body is what I'm aiming for with my character.

5c160636.jpg

14c263871.jpg

10c263871.jpg

specifically her breasts are more flat at the top and then balloon out towards the bottom. They have the slightest bit of perk to them and a nice rounded curve at the bottom due to her youth but the weight drags them down into that plum, ripe fruit shape.

I know this is a tall order but I've been trying for some time and just can't seem to get it quite right. Any help at all would be wonderful.

Hi! I can absolutely do that. But i don't know about Fallout 4, i need to read up on that. If it works for both games just as well then consider the request accepted!

And sorry i reply a little late, am so focused in bodyslide now. xD

Jay1646 request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 7 - jay1646.7z

attachicon.gifScreenShot2433_c.jpgattachicon.gifjay1646 body - preview.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot2438_c.jpg

Hey Jay! Here it is! The 0 weight got smaller boobs (still biiiig) and 100 weight like the picture, maybe it became even bigger but then you could set weight to 75 or something when you play. That's about it! It was nice making this figure since it had a very fit but also robust figure. x p

Hey, thanks for all your hard work so far! I have a small favor to ask: would you mind uploading the actual mesh files (femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif, they weren't included in the file)? BodySlide stopped working recently for some reason, so I can't actually build out the meshes myself. I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks again!

I've been trying to perfect something like this in cbbe, but just haven't quite got it right. Maybe you can do better if you find the time.

attachicon.giftumblr_lqzdf4PhS81r2e31oo1_400.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_lr4sf26lwI1r2e31oo1_1280.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_lv60sbR0l41r2e31oo1_500.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_lw9u4c1CtS1r2e31oo1_1280.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_lya4zbLrTc1r2e31oo1_500.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_m09nwjVI0o1r2e31oo1_500.jpg

Sfeile request:

custom bodyslide preset 8 - sfeile.7z

I hope something like this is perfect enough. ^^) I learned a new thing or two from making this preset! I've always been afraid to touch the Apple Cheeks slider but i found that one looks very different in-game from the preview window so i put it up much for this body. Also the balance between hips, butt roundness, thighs and waist were something i really had to focus on. *Also i used weight to simulate arousal this time due to the sliders unique to Clams of Skyrim.// Enjoy!

preview (feat. dekobi)

27122730314_f0ac328c99.jpgScreenshot17440_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27122732994_03be1283e0_b.jpg27122737924_e3a5ef93fe_b.jpg27634532782_6c49c97ce0_b.jpg

>> Next up i will.. figure out how to do bodyslide for Fallout 4.

post-749685-0-67916500-1466242456_thumb.jpg

Hey man thanks, still not home but I was just wondering if it is HDT?

You're welcome! Please check their mod page, i presume they'd tell you better than me. : )

Jay1646 request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 7 - jay1646.7z

attachicon.gifScreenShot2433_c.jpgattachicon.gifjay1646 body - preview.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot2438_c.jpg

Hey Jay! Here it is! The 0 weight got smaller boobs (still biiiig) and 100 weight like the picture, maybe it became even bigger but then you could set weight to 75 or something when you play. That's about it! It was nice making this figure since it had a very fit but also robust figure. x p

Hey, thanks for all your hard work so far! I have a small favor to ask: would you mind uploading the actual mesh files (femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif, they weren't included in the file)? BodySlide stopped working recently for some reason, so I can't actually build out the meshes myself. I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks again!

Hello! I'm glad you like it! The reason i don't upload meshes with the presets is because there's so many options so i leave it to each! But that sounds troublesome, did you try reinstalling BodySlide? Otherwise could i ask someone else from this thread to PM Poob here the meshes please if i don't get back in time? ^^

Thank you so very much for looking into making the bodyslide set for me. I really appreciate it. I'm glad you're also looking into fallout 4 bodyslide. It's pretty close to the same, might have a handful of different sliders but pretty close.

Thanks again!

can you make a bodyslide preset for CBBE-ML body?

5c30339f94367c9220f4aed039fcc36b.jpg

link - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6416-megalovs-thread/page-1

Hello! I can absolutely take your request but i'm uncertain on making exact replicas so, would you give me a slight bit of room for change. Like, was there ever anything you thought could be improved with this body? Take your pick. : )

Thank you so very much for looking into making the bodyslide set for me. I really appreciate it. I'm glad you're also looking into fallout 4 bodyslide. It's pretty close to the same, might have a handful of different sliders but pretty close.

Thanks again!

You are so welcome. ^^) I can be a bit slow at setting new installations up but i'll get it installed and done over the weekend hehe.

...thank you for your time doing this.....its very impressive!

Oh thanks! *blushes*

could you make a bodyslide version of ZGGB CH ?

here is a video in case of you need to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Y3HS3L5Mo

That's impressive thighs, i expect i have to make use of the unified sliders of UUNP to make it, is that okay?

I meant is the one you made HDT

Yes! Or rather, it's anything you want it to be. : D It's the magic of BodySlide. To get HDT, go to the "Outfit/Body" dropdown menu and choose CBBE or UUNP HDT. Then choose the preset you want to build in the dropdown menu below, and click the Build button! If you don't want HDT just choose the same option but without HDT in the name.

As someone who sucks at bodyslide I would like to ask you to make a perset using CBBE and weight 100 based SligarTheTigar's artwork on FurAffinity. He has loads more if you need more examples.

Examples 

post-837655-0-29302400-1466349945_thumb.pngpost-837655-0-26841400-1466350007_thumb.pngpost-837655-0-86860000-1466350050_thumb.pngpost-837655-0-14876000-1466350103_thumb.pngpost-837655-0-76286900-1466350138_thumb.png

Its fine if you don't make this for me. I can't make this myself so i don't expect anyone else to do it for me. If you do Thank you so much in advance!

could you make a bodyslide version of ZGGB CH ?

here is a video in case of you need to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Y3HS3L5Mo

Paodebanana request:

custom bodyslide preset 9 - paodebanana.7z

Yet another body playing with the limits of BodySlide. But UUNP saved the day with their unified sliders. I made 0 weight have no unified sliders and 100 weight have them. I think it's alright!

Due to few unsure moments with previous requests you got ahead in the queue, cool huh! But now it's time for the fallout 4 body.

preview

27672232082_247a8eb38c.jpgScreenshot14419_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27160816834_aa62c2c4f5_b.jpg

27698316971_4cd43e6269_b.jpg

27161624813_c692ea8669_b.jpg

>> Next up is Fallout 4 body that i got working.

Well then how about something close to ledo4ek's double melons manga body with even rounder and more gravity defying juggs. Pwease

How's this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-you1/?p=1587392

That's a previous request which sounds pretty much exactly like what you request! For even bigger boobs beyond your dreams you can load the preset in bodyslide and use the unified UNP slider "Manga Low".

As someone who sucks at bodyslide I would like to ask you to make a perset using CBBE and weight 100 based SligarTheTigar's artwork on FurAffinity. He has loads more if you need more examples.

Examples 

attachicon.gif1445109696.sligarthetiger_mangle_stripper_p.pngattachicon.gif1451291426.sligarthetiger_delphox_p.pngattachicon.gif1453244781.sligarthetiger_floatzel_+_deagle_p.pngattachicon.gif1457920259.sligarthetiger_lucario_eagle_p.pngattachicon.gif1461376172.sligarthetiger_taomon_rump_p.png

Its fine if you don't make this for me. I can't make this myself so i don't expect anyone else to do it for me. If you do Thank you so much in advance!

I notice bigger areola, chubbier arms, bigger calves, wider lower waist and maybe even rounder boobs. Except that it's really similar to the paodebanana preset that i just released, but i'll make it for you!

Im not really sure what the limits you have are, not how bodyslide itself works but im seeing amazing product from you and have to get in on this awesomeness

, but im hoping that you might be able to do a UNP HDT physics enabled body with small areolas, and breasts that arent massive, looking B or C cup sizes?  maybe a little bit of a booty, but looking for something as close to realistic as is possible

Archived