(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

On 2017-11-22 at 1:14 PM, dadadacool said:

How about "Pygmalion's club" ? Pygmalion was a greek sculptor from ancient mythology who carved a statue and fell in love with it.
Aphrodite gave life to the statue so Pygmalion could have a lover.

So technically, we are all "sculptors" looking forward to carve the most attractive and/or beautiful body out of bodyslide, aren't we ?

PS : I say "We" but I never actively participated in the forum ^^'...

On 2017-11-26 at 11:32 PM, daedal said:

as another bodyslider i would agree to the idea of a club

On 2017-11-29 at 6:51 PM, bobcarlos said:

let's do a club then

14 hours ago, some_rabbit said:

I like "BodySlide lovers".

3 hours ago, Swiftstep said:

Bodysliders

4 hours ago, hanaka said:

im thinking about naked beauty. bodyslide this bodyslide that its all so common but nakedbeauty is quite orginal. merry christmas

<3 <3 <3 <3 I love all your ideas. I can feel the holiday love here wuhuhu. I figured that the phrase "Making BodySlide presets" is what this thread is most known for so creating a club with that name creates familiarity! Right. (^^") Here is the link, https://www.loverslab.com/clubs/36-making-bodyslide-presets/

12 hours ago, Dekobi-pom said:

<3 <3 <3 <3 I love all your ideas. I can feel the holiday love here wuhuhu. I figured that the phrase "Making BodySlide presets" is what this thread is most known for so creating a club with that name creates familiarity! Right. (^^") Here is the link, https://www.loverslab.com/clubs/36-making-bodyslide-presets/

we cant actually join 

About making a club! Apparently people can't join a "Public club" which I made it into, it has to be "Open club". And I can't change afterwards and moderator-san told me it's glitchy so I'll have to contact Ashal, our administrator. So I'm on that. XD

But it's okay! Cause I'll have more time to make the opening of the club grand and amazing. *glitter sparkles* (kind of)

I'm going to take new screenshots of the BodySlide presets we have released so far. But it would be kind of boring and unrealistic to have the same face for every different body. So I call upon ye all! For you who want your character to be seen in nude screenshots taken by me would you send me your preset? Enhanced Character Edit or RaceMenu both works! I'll credit you if I use your character and may post some of these on my Tumblr too. Of course your preset will stay between us only. If you're uncertain of anything please ask me before you send the preset. <3

^ So send me one of your character presets in a P.M. and have her featured in my upcoming nude photoshoot! : D

29 minutes ago, Dekobi-pom said:

About making a club! Apparently people can't join a "Public club" which I made it into, it has to be "Open club". And I can't change afterwards and moderator-san told me it's glitchy so I'll have to contact Ashal, our administrator. So I'm on that. XD

But it's okay! Cause I'll have more time to make the opening of the club grand and amazing. *glitter sparkles* (kind of)

I'm going to take new screenshots of the BodySlide presets we have released so far. But it would be kind of boring and unrealistic to have the same face for every different body. So I call upon ye all! For you who want your character to be seen in nude screenshots taken by me would you send me your preset? Enhanced Character Edit or RaceMenu both works! I'll credit you if I use your character and may post some of these on my Tumblr too. Of course your preset will stay between us only. If you're uncertain of anything please ask me before you send the preset. <3

^ So send me one of your character presets in a P.M. and have her featured in my upcoming nude photoshoot! : D

I know you asked for pm for this but anybody can use these pre-sets if they want to so here are some of mine from older games as well as my current one, no idea though which hair/face eye and such mods are used in them though as some are quite old, and some are edits of other peoples pre-sets, if they are I do not claim credit for those, though all were/are posted in public places either here or on nexus.  There could also be other peoples mixed in as it is just a copy of my custom pre-sets folder from mo.

Varithapresets.7z

22 hours ago, Varithina said:

I know you asked for pm for this but anybody can use these pre-sets if they want to so here are some of mine from older games as well as my current one, no idea though which hair/face eye and such mods are used in them though as some are quite old, and some are edits of other peoples pre-sets, if they are I do not claim credit for those, though all were/are posted in public places either here or on nexus.  There could also be other peoples mixed in as it is just a copy of my custom pre-sets folder from mo.

Varithapresets.7z

Thank you for being clear with credits and stuff. :smiley: I'll try them out. (^^)

17122807343219481415428262.jpg   17122807343019481415428261.jpg                                                                                                                                                          

hi all , after many try-s and fails for making tis body cbbe BB i come for request tis , perhaps any can make that body BB :bawling: with similar pregnant mod of promise body , no balloon pregnant please D_D

Promise custom.xml  SliderPreset for see the pregnant belly model but for make that boobs , big bobs colision make conflict bad finish , perhaps make on CBBE hdt if not possible with that belly pregnant .

16 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

Promise custom.xml  SliderPreset for see the pregnant belly model but for make that boobs , big bobs colision make conflict bad finish , perhaps make on CBBE hdt if not possible with that belly pregnant .

Hello : 3 I could edit the HDT collision radius to fit the size of those boobs if you want. But! Right now I can't take presets. :' (

But if you'd like you can try to request in the club! I'll write more in next post~~

17 hours ago, Dekobi-pom said:

Hello : 3 I could edit the HDT collision radius to fit the size of those boobs if you want. But! Right now I can't take presets. :' (

But if you'd like you can try to request in the club! I'll write more in next post~~

np , i try work it on cbbe hdt body for now , but hard many sliders gona ( - 0 ) 

i come put one pic ingame tomorow for see the beta finish ^^ like 80% but is not wat i will sliders canot give the best size long , no baloon close torso

17123006164819481415430934.jpg

12 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

np , i try work it on cbbe hdt body for now , but hard many sliders gona ( - 0 ) 

i come put one pic ingame tomorow for see the beta finish ^^ like 80% but is not wat i will sliders canot give the best size long , no baloon close torso

17123006164819481415430934.jpg

It looks great!! <3

I also use - value on sliders so it's okay. Looking forward to your completion. (*^^)

Hello lovelies : p

I have talked to the administrator of Loverslab and was given a question, is it really a point to having a club with membership? Bear with me as I talk about the club,

As some of you pointed out it's not possible to join the club that I made, and the administrator kindly taught me that it's because it's a "Public" club. In those anyone can post and do things without pushing the join button. With an "Open club" it's really the same though you have to click the - Join club button - first and with that you'll show up in a memberlist and be able to participate.

So... If you have an opinion about that We'd love to hear it here. *^^) 

Do you want a memberlist? Do you prefer not to show up in a memberlist?

Do you want to upload your BodySlide presets in the club? Do you want your presets to be public or only to be downloadable for club members?

These are some of the things I'd love to hear from you if you have any thoughts. <3

I ended up taking a liking to and renaming the club to "BodySlide lovers", so thanks for all suggestions! Here is the club https://www.loverslab.com/clubs/36-bodyslide-lovers/

Again since it's a public club right now anybody can post and do things in the club already without "joining", cause We're all, everyone on this site, already in it... X D

Here is eyecandy xoxo

Spoiler

Screenshot130264_w.thumb.jpg.957572fb454f57d4c4dba28491501ce5.jpgScreenshot42545_w.thumb.jpg.2945eeb9a28810be201b17a20dd889de.jpg

The club, BodySlide Lovers is (and has been for a while) opened!!

39371264611_c42573f782_q.jpg

<3 I leave this in your willful hands lovelies. I created the club, but it's all up to you to use it. If you want only me to work on your requests I am honored... But this thread is now closed until further notice. I don't have time to responsibly take BodySlide making requests unfortunately... (I mean I could take requests but then they'd pile up and I'd never finish any etc.) But.. so!!

That's why I made this club for the many of you who want some help with your dreams in creating your ideal body. For when I don't have time to take your requests, please try asking another fellow member in this community, be the one to take a request and practice your skills in sculpting the female body in BodySlide. *blush*

I too started as someone who had no idea of how the body is shaped, I naively thought every person had the same body shape roughly... But BodySlide lets me experience the wonder of the individual shape. For you who want to improve in BodySlide or other programs for creating bodies, keep at it and you'll become better. :3

Okay so with that.. I made two threads in the club as a platform to get us started. I leave these ideas to you. I have for a very long time been thinking that I want threads like these, conversations where you all together create presets. That way I can join in, have fun with you and not be the center of attention. We'll see how it goes. Somebody wants to start of a conversation in any of these threads?

Well! Here they are:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/90819-request-from-eachother-here/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/90970-work-together-on-presets-here/

:candy::chick::cookie::dolphin:

I'll be lurking around my Tumblr and here to check what's going on from time to time guhuhu. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Luv, Dekobiiii

On 2017-12-31 at 8:58 PM, jeetkunedo07 said:

I like it : ) Sorry though, I am not accepting requests at the time.

Please keep in mind one rule when requesting a remake of an existing body, I'll paste it from the opening thread:

"If you'd like me to recreate an already released body to a BodySlide preset please don't forget to put that author and me into contact with respect for whatever decision they reach. This is because i want them to host on their own page if they want and to give me credit, also I don't want to infringe their work."

I am so happy you request from me and so sorry I can't take any requests now. You're welcome to look at the presets I've already released have fun. <3

On 2018-01-10 at 9:01 PM, daedal said:

though kawaii is gone i'm willing to do more requests in his/her absence 

i prefer private messages but i'll check the club every once in awhile

Yep!

And please if there is anyone else who want to take requests you can also announce so. <3

But please use the thread that is in the club to request from other creators than me, here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/90819-request-from-eachother-here/

(or P.M. if they say it's okay)

I will lurk here but can't play or mod Skyrim as often. Sometimes I have time to take screenshots and then upload them in sets from each photosession to my Tumblr and Flickr. If you decide to check them out I hope there's something for you to appreciate hihihi. *(^^)

My Tumblr

Enjoy!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived