View File

Sexout SleepingNecro

Really? Still no Sexout plugin like this? Well, here it is...

This plugin requires Lutana NVSE.

In my recent play, I've always had trouble with Spunk's Lust's stat-reducing effects during an exploration. This is a way to get rid of that whenever you're far away from civilization.
I've written this plugin on a whim but it should already be stable enough for its initial release... I hope.

Description:
Allows the Player to engage in sex acts with sleeping and dead NPCs.
Sleep assault also works on unconscious NPCs.
Necrophilia works by temporarily resurrecting the dead NPC.
A Karma loss is given to the Player every time an act is finished. Karma points loss depends on whether the victim is "evil" (Raiders, Slavers, Legion, etc...) or not.

To use, after installation, open the mod's MCM and assign a hotkey.
To open the action menu, you must be sneaking then aim crosshair at sleeping or dead target and press the assigned hotkey.
For dead targets, the torso should still be intact you sick freaks or the menu won't open. So avoid using highly destructive weapons on your victims.
If the victim is on a bed or a bed is within the victim's reach, that bed will be used.

For an attempt to be successful, there should be no other NPC that can see you, otherwise, attempt will be canceled.
When the act has started, you should still make sure that no one can see you or they will cause an alarm. "Evil" NPCs seeing you should be fine.
Holding the hotkey in the middle of an act will immediately stop the act in case you sensed someone coming your way.

The success rate of a sleep assault attempt is determined by your AGI, PER, SNEAK, some LUK and the target's PER.
In a failed attempt, depending on the target's disposition towards you, an assault alarm may be called, so be ready to run for your life or just fight. This will also cause a drop on the target's disposition.
In a successful sleep assault, the victim has a slight chance of waking up that is governed by its PER which will insert a "rape" flag into the selected position's flags and may cause an alarm and a drop on the victim's disposition after the act.

Position Flags:
The flags for the positions you can choose from is assigned inside the config file "Data/Config/SexoutSleepingNecro.ini".
This is made so that in the case that Sexout gets some "sleeping" or "necro" flagged animations, you can just simply edit the ini and replace the current flags instead of me updating the script.

Requirements:
SexoutNG - duh
Mod Configuration Menu - Needed for assigning hotkey
Lutana NVSE - Needed for assigning animation flags in the config file to be used by Sexout

Changelog:

- 1.0.0 (June 10, 2016)
First release.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/10/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

When I kill something, it tends to Explode... *giggles*

When I first started playing with this mod, it wouldn't fire up. Apparently it's not compatible with the beta version of Sexout, only the Stable Release version.

However, I've noticed it doesn't return an unconscious victim to it's "current" state... Cass, drunk in the Lucky 8, able to do her once, then after I am detected no matter where I go in the presidential rooms, even tho she's "out cold". Gave her a ton of alcohol, so she pretty much stays unconscious most of the time anyway. Wouldn't that also make you exempt from being caught? Especially since she is one of the companions you can get?

Ie- Get them drunk, and they enjoy it, so no alarms get raised... hehehe

When I kill something, it tends to Explode... *giggles*

When I first started playing with this mod, it wouldn't fire up. Apparently it's not compatible with the beta version of Sexout, only the Stable Release version.

However, I've noticed it doesn't return an unconscious victim to it's "current" state... Cass, drunk in the Lucky 8, able to do her once, then after I am detected no matter where I go in the presidential rooms, even tho she's "out cold". Gave her a ton of alcohol, so she pretty much stays unconscious most of the time anyway. Wouldn't that also make you exempt from being caught? Especially since she is one of the companions you can get?

Ie- Get them drunk, and they enjoy it, so no alarms get raised... hehehe

It should be compatible, I'm on the latest beta version, '97 BETA 7. Don't see why it wouldn't be. Make sure you have the requirements installed, probably missed Lutana or something.

Your sleeping/unconscious target or your current companions shouldn't be doing detection checks actually, so you shouldn't be getting detected warnings if your target is actually asleep or unconscious.

Or maybe you're getting a cooldown warning instead?

Wait, how do you exactly get them drunk? Is it from a mod or something?

It should be compatible, I'm on the latest beta version, '97 BETA 7. Don't see why it wouldn't be. Make sure you have the requirements installed, probably missed Lutana or something.

Your sleeping/unconscious target or your current companions shouldn't be doing detection checks actually, so you shouldn't be getting detected warnings if your target is actually asleep or unconscious.

Or maybe you're getting a cooldown warning instead?

Wait, how do you exactly get them drunk? Is it from a mod or something?

Cass loves her drinks. So I exchanged inventories, and gave her all the booze I came across for a while. She starts drinking then, when her Alcohol level hits like 100-110 she falls unconscious. Just use the :medical scanner to scan her drug levels (might be from the pregnancy/spunk mod) or can use the Advanced Medical Scanner mod that works through the MCM. Most times she will only drink or take the drugs when standing around waiting to move. Usually a fast travel half way across the map wakes her up till I am moving slow again.

I may have figured out why my 97 Beta 7 didn't want to work right. Long story short, I added it over the old one, leaving old scripts behind that aren't used by the new one. But when I got the Sleeping/Necro working, I was in the Lucky 38 with the companions, and was detected after the first go round... If there is an added cool down feature, then the stealth shouldn't be messed with.

The cooldown only applies for the sleeping though, there is no cooldown for unconscious.

By companions, i was referring to the ones that are currently following you (with GetPlayerTeammate check). The detection should ignore them. Though I didn't really tested it with companions.

And also aside from the simple detection check, there's also a line of sight check, which means for a successful attempt, there must be something obstructing the view of everyone else in the area from the player. Using something like a stealthboy and then trying to do it while a potential witness is standing in front of you won't work.

What exactly does it say?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well my MCM is totally fqed up so what is the default hotkey?

I don't want to be conflicting with people's various hotkey assignments from other mods, so there is none.

But if you have GECK, you can just modify the "SOSNVarsQuestScript" script and set iHotkey in there yourself.

Though I suggest trying to fix your MCM installation.

• 1 month later...

Hey, thanks for the mod.  Just started using it but it seems great so far.

Is it possible to make changes to the way sleep assault success rates are calculated (or just make it always succeed)?  I don't have any experience messing with ESP files so I'd rather not break anything by poking around blindly.  I was also hoping to disable the check for nearby NPCs if possible.

Don't get me wrong.  Those things are great for immersion and I'm glad you put them in.  They just conflict with the kind of character I'm playing as.

Is it possible to make changes to the way sleep assault success rates are calculated (or just make it always succeed)?  I don't have any experience messing with ESP files so I'd rather not break anything by poking around blindly.  I was also hoping to disable the check for nearby NPCs if possible.

Not easily. I didn't make any configurations so you will have to edit the mod's script through GECK.

For the success rate, the script you would need to modify is "fnSOSNIsAttemptSuccess", and

for detection, it would be "fnSOSNIsDetected".

You'll see the line "SetFunctionValue bSuccess" in "fnSOSNIsAttemptSuccess", just change it to "SetFunctionValue 1" for always success.

And "SetFunctionValue bDetected" in "fnSOSNIsDetected", just change it to "SetFunctionValue 0to disable NPC detection check.

Not easily. I didn't make any configurations so you will have to edit the mod's script through GECK.

For the success rate, the script you would need to modify is "fnSOSNIsAttemptSuccess", and

for detection, it would be "fnSOSNIsDetected".

You'll see the line "SetFunctionValue bSuccess" in "fnSOSNIsAttemptSuccess", just change it to "SetFunctionValue 1" for always success.

And "SetFunctionValue bDetected" in "fnSOSNIsDetected", just change it to "SetFunctionValue 0to disable NPC detection check.

Thanks for the quick reply!  I followed your instructions easily enough.  Unfortunately GECK refuses to save any scripts even when I haven't changed anything yet...  Running as admin doesn't work either.

Looked around a bit and some people suggested running GECK Powerup but that just causes the whole thing to freeze up when loading the mod.

EDIT: Nevermind.  Apparently I needed to load up GECK with nvse.loader.exe -edtior instead of geck.exe itself...  Geez

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There is a contradiction in this mod, necrophilia means making love with a dead person, so he/she must be dead not resurrected for do that ??

Anyway you can do that with the classic Rapist mod, with unconscious or sleeping people, and in some circumstances with dead people as well.

• 5 months later...