[mod] [CK2] Dark World Reborn Hentai Sub-Mod

Liqui Turtle

View File

Dark World Reborn - Hentai Mod

Turtle Pancakes here. So I was busy tweaking my other mod and I decided to create a mod that has hyper-traits. E.g. Now every body trait has 3 new tiers. So I decided to compile them into one big sub-mod.

What this mod does:

• Three new tiers of body traits
  • Adds ass,balls and nipple traits
  • Randomly assigns new traits
  • New Events
  • Visit Lover Variants
  • New Nicknames
  • Up to date with Dark World Reborn (v1.49) mod and should be compatible with the Christianity Mod

Installation - Unzip and copy folder and .mod file to ck2 mod folder. Use the Hentai Court and Commerce module one instead of the default module.

Mod Compatibility - Should be compatible with everything my other mod and the Core mod is compatible with. Compatible with the Dark World Reborn Futa and Lilith modules.

Bugs - May be a few here and there.

Notice - Sorry about the artwork, it's really bad. Maybe I should take art lessons.

Credit - All credit and thanks goes to Dewguru and the team for their work on Dark World Reborn.

Link to original Dark World by DewGuru:

http://www.loverslab...d-reborn/page-1

Changelog:
v2.0:
- Updated mod to be compatible with latest DW Reborn version (v1.49)

Hentai v1.22:
- Added core 1.42 compatibility
v1.21(Both):
- Added Core 1.41 compatibility
v1.20:
- Added Core 1.39 compatibility
v1.20 (Hentai Court and Commerce):
- Fixed missing localisations
- Fixed missing gfx
v1.19:
- Core 1.38 compatibility
- Added Christianity mod support for lactation events
v1.18:
- Core 1.37 compatibility
v1.17:
- Disable breast growth event if Christianity mod is active (was previously incompatible)

v1.16:
- Added breast expansion for lactating breasts
- Added custom Hentai compatible Court and Commerce, including enlargements
- Fixed dependency directory for newest core version

v1.15:
- Fixed broken nipple trait assignment
- Added Dewguru's new on_action checks

v1.14:
- Fixed broken trait assignment
- Made mod independent

v1.13:
- Fixed localisation errors
- Added Christianity mod compatibility

v1.12:
- Added nipple traits
- Nerfed some traits
- Compatibility with Dark World Reborn Core 1.34

v1.11
- Added lactation and engorged ball traits and events
- Buffed traits
- Added a nickname for lustful women
- Renamed from Hentai Sizes Mod to Hentai Mod
- Added new event variants for visit lover
- Updated for Dark World Core 1.30
- Added Dark World Lilith Compatibility
- Added lactation events
- New event GFX

v1.10
- Fixed a trait graphic not working

v1.00 (Dark World Reborn Hentai Traits Submod)
- Initial release
- Three new tiers of body traits
- Adds ass traits
- Adds ball traits
- Randomly assigns new traits
- Up to date with Dark World Core v1.29 mod and is compatible with Futa v1.29 sub-mod

View File

The event that seems to be intended to increase breast size during pregnancy seems to be misfiring.  After my character (Matilda of Tuscany) got the Lactating Breasts trait during her first pregnancy, the event started going off every few weeks for the rest of her life.  It never changed her breast size (and the mouseover for the only option in the event didn't claim it would), and evidently didn't set the flag to stop itself.

Mods in use: DW Core, DW Fairy Tales, Christianity Mod, DW Hentai, and DW Hentai Court & Commerce.

The event that seems to be intended to increase breast size during pregnancy seems to be misfiring.  After my character (Matilda of Tuscany) got the Lactating Breasts trait during her first pregnancy, the event started going off every few weeks for the rest of her life.  It never changed her breast size (and the mouseover for the only option in the event didn't claim it would), and evidently didn't set the flag to stop itself.

Mods in use: DW Core, DW Fairy Tales, Christianity Mod, DW Hentai, and DW Hentai Court & Commerce.

Good to know that not only I have this problem, I guess we'll have to wait for a fix.

Yeah, seems that its a problem with Christianity mod. It tries to add the next breast size, but due to using different breast traits, it fails, and so it keeps repeating. I'll try to see if I can make it compatible, but i'll probably have to disable the event if Christianity mod is active.

Yeah, seems that its a problem with Christianity mod. It tries to add the next breast size, but due to using different breast traits, it fails, and so it keeps repeating. I'll try to see if I can make it compatible, but i'll probably have to disable the event if Christianity mod is active.

Turtle Pancakes - Here's how I handle it with my DW Court and Commerce mod's Breast Enlargement potion. If you can leverage what I've done to work for yours, by all means have at it.

# .220 Breast Enlargement
narrative_event = {
	id = DWCourt.220
	desc = "DWCourt220"
	picture = alchemist_breasts
	title = dw_alchemist_shopping
	is_triggered_only = yes # Triggered from .200
	option = {
		trigger = {
			NOT = { has_global_flag = christ_enabled } # This checks to see if the Christianity mod is enabled. If it is, we don't allow this option as it conflicts with the Christianity mod
		}
		name = "DWCourt220A"
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = tits_huge
			}
			remove_trait = tits_huge
			add_trait = tits_gigantic
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = tits_large
			}
			remove_trait = tits_large
			add_trait = tits_huge
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = tits_average
			}
			remove_trait = tits_average
			add_trait = tits_large
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = tits_small
			}
			remove_trait = tits_small
			add_trait = tits_average
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = tits_tiny
			}
			remove_trait = tits_tiny
			add_trait = tits_small
		}
	}
	option = {
		trigger = {
			has_global_flag = christ_enabled # This checks to see if the Christianity mod is enabled. If it is, we use this option
		}
		name = "DWCourt220A"
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = enormous_tits
			}
			remove_trait = enormous_tits
			add_trait = gigantic_tits
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = huge_tits
			}
			remove_trait = huge_tits
			add_trait = enormous_tits
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = big_tits
			}
			remove_trait = big_tits
			add_trait = huge_tits
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = regular_tits
			}
			remove_trait = regular_tits
			add_trait = big_tits
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = small_tits
			}
			remove_trait = small_tits
			add_trait = regular_tits
		}
	}
}

Turtle Pancakes - Here's how I handle it with my DW Court and Commerce mod's Breast Enlargement potion. If you can leverage what I've done to work for yours, by all means have at it.

# .220 Breast Enlargement
narrative_event = {
	id = DWCourt.220
	desc = "DWCourt220"
	picture = alchemist_breasts
	title = dw_alchemist_shopping
	is_triggered_only = yes # Triggered from .200
	option = {
		trigger = {
			NOT = { has_global_flag = christ_enabled } # This checks to see if the Christianity mod is enabled. If it is, we don't allow this option as it conflicts with the Christianity mod
		}
		name = "DWCourt220A"
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = tits_huge
			}
			remove_trait = tits_huge
			add_trait = tits_gigantic
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = tits_large
			}
			remove_trait = tits_large
			add_trait = tits_huge
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = tits_average
			}
			remove_trait = tits_average
			add_trait = tits_large
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = tits_small
			}
			remove_trait = tits_small
			add_trait = tits_average
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = tits_tiny
			}
			remove_trait = tits_tiny
			add_trait = tits_small
		}
	}
	option = {
		trigger = {
			has_global_flag = christ_enabled # This checks to see if the Christianity mod is enabled. If it is, we use this option
		}
		name = "DWCourt220A"
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = enormous_tits
			}
			remove_trait = enormous_tits
			add_trait = gigantic_tits
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = huge_tits
			}
			remove_trait = huge_tits
			add_trait = enormous_tits
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = big_tits
			}
			remove_trait = big_tits
			add_trait = huge_tits
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = regular_tits
			}
			remove_trait = regular_tits
			add_trait = big_tits
		}
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = small_tits
			}
			remove_trait = small_tits
			add_trait = regular_tits
		}
	}
}

Thanks Dewguru, I'll see if I can get this to work with the next release.

I would suggest adding is_adult checks to the prisoners in the spend time with event.  Without age checks on the initiator or target, some unnatural results can occur, such as when my 2 year old daughter gave birth to the child of some 4 year old prisoner in my dungeon.  Would also be nice if the text was different for prisoners, but that is kinda minor relative to children having kids before they turn 1 themselves.

Is it Just me or are somehow texts missing ? When I use only DW Mods (all of them) It works without a Problem... With Hentai Sub Mod everything fine, but once I add the modified Court and Commerce a lot of the text starts missing. Like the Potions text everything empte except the "Let's look at the other options" Thingymabob Some other events seem to be missing text as well. Only have this problem with the Modified Court and Commerce, maybe I did something wrong ?

Hentai court and commerce update v1.20 released. Should hopefully fix the missing gfx and localisations in the events.

I would suggest adding is_adult checks to the prisoners in the spend time with event.  Without age checks on the initiator or target, some unnatural results can occur, such as when my 2 year old daughter gave birth to the child of some 4 year old prisoner in my dungeon.  Would also be nice if the text was different for prisoners, but that is kinda minor relative to children having kids before they turn 1 themselves.

What version are you using? That event was removed a few versions back because it was too buggy.

Hentai court and commerce update v1.20 released. Should hopefully fix the missing gfx and localisations in the events.

What version are you using? That event was removed a few versions back because it was too buggy.

Well, the decisions I am using is from v1.14.  I kinda like having the prisoner thing available, and with is_adult checks added seems to work okay, other than the husbands sneaking into my dungeons to visit with their wives, but that doesn't really bother me much.  If the event is no longer supported, that is okay too.

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo, Hentai mod compatible with the new DW update?

I don't think so. The sub-mod is supposed to have ass and balls traits and I don't have them in my game.

@Turtle. I really enjoy your mod! Thanks. However, 1.39 has come out and this sub-mod doesn't seem to work any longer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Turtle, did you end up updating this mod? Can't be so sure since changelog says it was updated for compatibility to 1.19

Yeah, it's been updated. Also thanks for pointing out the changelog, was tired and it was late at night when I uploaded it so that may be why, so it should be fixed now.

hi, some of my event does not present any text. How should i fix this. I use your hentai court and commerce instead of the dark world.

Which version of DW are you using?  Both DWCore and DW Court and commerce received an update in the last few days so it could well be a compatability issue.

• 2 months later...

Versions 1.21 are now out, should be compatible with DW Core 1.41.

Sorry for the long wait guys, took a long break from CK2 modding to focus on other things. Both of the mods should now be compatible with the base DW mod, however, I haven't tested them yet so there may be problems. Also, if anyone wants to use any of the material from these mods to expand on or create other mods I am fine with that.

Archived