MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

perfectly-timed-funny-cat-pictures-5.jpg

This is the cat version of the gatekeeper!

cJIWePn.jpg

OK, serious scientific topic.

If a cat falls, it always land on his/her legs.

If a toast with butter falls, it will always land on the butter side.

If I put some butter on the back of a cat, and let it fall, will I create a perpetual energy generator while the cat will never touch the ground but will spin forever mid air?

This is the cat version of the gatekeeper!

If I put some butter on the back of a cat, and let it fall, will I create a perpetual energy generator while the cat will never touch the ground but will spin forever mid air?

This explains it well.

I prefer a more philosophical question.

If a cat falls in a forest, and nobody is around to see it, does it still pretend the fall was deliberate?

I prefer a more philosophical question.

If a cat falls in a forest, and nobody is around to see it, does it still pretend the fall was deliberate?

Interesting!

And what about you have a machine, that is a box, and with 50% probability will let the cat fall.

In any given moment, is the cat falling or it is not?

Will it be in a superposition of states falling and not-falling? A semi-falling cat?

Will the cat be hurt when it will reaches the bottom of the box? Will it land on it feet always?

That's a quantistic-Schrodinger-falling cat. Then you add the butter, and we have a new physic theory.

And I will add bacon.

If you have a machine that is a box with a 50% probability that the cat will fall with butter on its back in an out-of-control train headed towards five trees in a forest where p=np steals bread to feed its family in the Gettier problem where every cubic three-connected bipartate planar graph does not have a Hamiltonian cycle... is... uh...

Where was I?

If you have a machine that is a box with a 50% probability that the cat will fall with butter on its back in an out-of-control train headed towards five trees in a forest where p=np steals bread to feed its family in the Gettier problem where every cubic three-connected bipartate planar graph does not have a Hamiltonian cycle... is... uh...

Where was I?

And n!=np, but cat<=may be=>ncat. And it is NP complete to demonstrate.

While dog==ndog is a tautology.