View File

Here is another "console time" saver for those who take the time to "bring" back numerious in-game hotties from the dead.

IN-game you are often unable to consummate any type of relationship with these NPC's and it's a shame because I and many other modder's spend a lot of time making them worth looking at in the first place.

To be able to "save" any of the babes I've done so far you will need to find a priest who is NOT a follower. Or at least not currently following you or someone else.

Everything is dialogue driven and if you want to change what factions they get when they come back or what factions I take away, you're gonna have to crack open the CS and change 'em.

Most of the evil ones get the HORSEPC faction, because your horse LOVES you.

IF it was an evil necro, I'll put them in the mages guild with the idea that your actions "REFORMED" them.

I think the boat bandits get put into the Thieves Guild. Something that makes sense based upon their actions BEFORE you KILLED them. (or had them sent to jail, i.e., Myryna Arano, or is it spelled the other way? <shrugs>)

Haven't gotten very far because usually I just console all this, but for those who LOATHE doing that, here's a more immersive way to "Save a Babe."

IF you have a favorite, please let me know and I'll include them in the next update.

Done so far:

Capt Renault
Yellow Team Arena Champion
Selene
Minx
Chanel (Depends upon if you ratted her out of course. I always do, because the countess has a better greeting that way.)
Caminalda
Arielle Jurard
Signy Homewrecker
Faustina Carta
Tsarrina
MaelonaGuard - YES, you will have TWO Maelona's to play with. (I always edit her GREETINGS to "say once" all that quest related guard crap.)
Jearl
Saveri Faram
Armora
Biene Amelion
Jolie Retiene
Marie Alouette
Camilla Lollia
Jeanne Frasoric
Selena Orania
Hrota Cave Hotties - Thiirchel, Idrolian, Denilwen, & Githriian.
Eletta
Zahrasha
Noveni Othram
Three Fighter's guild hotties from Forsaken Mine.
Rayelynn the Gravefinder.
Mariette Rielle
Margarette Diel

Planned but not implemented:

1. THOSE BABES YOU REMIND ME OF.
2. Roxy Aeric (spelling)
3. Gogan's Cronnies
4. Darma IF she's dead.
5. Any female that gets DISABLED during a quest for no good reason.

Special thanks to Gaebriel for his input.

BUGS - Eletta won't enter into dialogue. Her script should allow it, because it only checks to see if her REF is dead, then sets the quest stage. Don't want to mess with her script so, she's mostly just eye-candy.

IF you don't see the NPC suddenly appear when you ask the priest to resurrect them but you DO get a set stage notification that it was done, then SAVE your game right there and reload it. The NPC should suddenly show up then. Not sure why that happens but it does.

My Save the Babes Mod UOP PATCH:

USE ONLY AFTER SANGUINE QUEST IS COMPLETED. MAY BE MERGED IN TO BASHED PATCH. Changes script to allow the enabling of a Enable Parent Ref. UOP edits this same script which is only necessary during the quest and is irrelevant after quest completion.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/06/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Oblivion SI

Nice idea. I have a few notes & ideas:

- Yellow Team Champion. You've probably already spotted this, but the NPC you meet in the Bloodworks is not the one you end up fighting.

- Selene. You don't necessarily need to kill her, and if you let her live and have the UOP installed, she's placed in the prison for you to collect.  :P

- Tsarrina. There is a mod called Gweden Brothel that allows you to let her live and use the farmhouse as a brothel. It does use new NPC entries to avoid conflict, so you might end up with two of her if you have that mod installed. (The other two still have to be killed, though).

Other NPCs to consider:

- Earana (Chorrol MG quest). If you have the UOP, she gets disabled at the end of the quest (when you get the spell from Cloud Top).

- Arnora Auria (Bruma). If you do the quest 'properly', she gets killed by the corrupt guard.

- The priestesses who are killed during the KotN questline (Dumania, Laralthir and Trevaia in Anvil, Marz and possibly Uravasa in Bravil).

- Mythic Dawn agents, e.g. Jearl and Saveri in Bruma.

Nice idea. I have a few notes & ideas:

- Yellow Team Champion. You've probably already spotted this, but the NPC you meet in the Bloodworks is not the one you end up fighting.

- Selene. You don't necessarily need to kill her, and if you let her live and have the UOP installed, she's placed in the prison for you to collect.  :P

- Tsarrina. There is a mod called Gweden Brothel that allows you to let her live and use the farmhouse as a brothel. It does use new NPC entries to avoid conflict, so you might end up with two of her if you have that mod installed. (The other two still have to be killed, though).

Other NPCs to consider:

- Earana (Chorrol MG quest). If you have the UOP, she gets disabled at the end of the quest (when you get the spell from Cloud Top).

- Arnora Auria (Bruma). If you do the quest 'properly', she gets killed by the corrupt guard.

- The priestesses who are killed during the KotN questline (Dumania, Laralthir and Trevaia in Anvil, Marz and possibly Uravasa in Bravil).

- Mythic Dawn agents, e.g. Jearl and Saveri in Bruma.

Great input!  Thank you!

Right about the Yellow Team Champion, I'm using the REF that gets disabled.  As far as Selene, the dialogue checks to see if she's in the ICDungeon, OR disabled, so it still should work either way.  Maybe a prison break would be more eloquent and immersive, but we'll just chalk that up to the "magic."

I'll have to check out the Gweden Brothel mod and then make a patch to "rename" somebody I guess, BUT, the PC can always just put the newly resurrected NPC's anywhere they like I suppose using any basic companionship mod.

Thanks for the tip about Earana, didn't know about that.

I purposefully delay starting the KotN quests to keep all those hotties alive as long as possible, and they are definitely on my list.

YES!  The all the female Mythic Dawn agents are also on my list.  Especially the daughter of Mankar Camaron, whatever her name is.

I've also got ANY female Mythic Dawn sleeper agent on my list because they might get whacked like Ranaline and Else God-Hater, etc.

I usually just avoid them till after the Main Quest is done so their "KILL PLAYER" ai packages never get the chance to kick in.

I've enabled the mod, but can't seem to find a single priest with the dialouge

Well hell.  Let me do some condition checking.  I had changed it because at first I had it only showing up on followers.  Figured peeps had enough dialogue to deal with using them.

EDIT - Oh snap!  Raise their disposition toward you to 100.

EDIT2 - OK, I'm a dolt.  I was requiring them to be in the PlayerFaction because I was using that companion mod at the time that gave my followers that faction.  Fixed to priest class with >= 80 disposition and uploading.

EDIT3 - OK, I thought I lowered the disposition requirement but I didn't.  Uploading the fix.

Well hell.  Let me do some condition checking.  I had changed it because at first I had it only showing up on followers.  Figured peeps had enough dialogue to deal with using them.

EDIT2 - OK, I'm a dolt.  I was requiring them to be in the PlayerFaction because I was using that companion mod at the time that gave my followers that faction.  Fixed to priest class with >= 80 disposition and uploading.

EDIT3 - OK, I thought I lowered the disposition requirement but I didn't.  Uploading the fix.

No sweat! i'll give it a shot again with the updated stuff, and see what happens. Will check back in a few

No sweat! i'll give it a shot again with the updated stuff, and see what happens. Will check back in a few

LOL!  I did fix the dialogue BUT, the old conditions were in my bashed patch because Wrye added some fooking Icon to the quest.  What a pain in the ass that was to figure out.

• 1 month later...

Maybe you can save girls of Draconis family from Dark Brotherhood quest "Next of kin"?

Absolutely.  Gonna get to them soon.  Thanks for the reminder!

• 1 month later...

Great mod. But I already MCS order them to "do free" and after they died, I "call" them back. So my question would be will your mod script, overwrite the MCS or make a copy of those babes?

Thanks.

Great mod. But I already MCS order them to "do free" and after they died, I "call" them back. So my question would be will your mod script, overwrite the MCS or make a copy of those babes?

Thanks.

Thank you.

No copy is made of the NPC.  Most often a script is used to determine the "ENABLE" state of the NPC to set a variable, so in those cases the dialogue to resurrect them might not show up at all.  

Other times I've used a "GETSTAGEDONE" condition so you may see the dialogue to "resurrect" those NPC's.

You can either ignore that selection or pick it and the NPC will be resurrected and "MOVETO" you.  It will not conflict so much with MCS unless using a "WAIT" function which will then just zap them back to the location of the Wait area I would assume.

"Do Free" will not be affected because all that does is record the specific OBJECTID Reference for later manipulation.

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks.

Thank you.

No copy is made of the NPC.  Most often a script is used to determine the "ENABLE" state of the NPC to set a variable, so in those cases the dialogue to resurrect them might not show up at all.  

Other times I've used a "GETSTAGEDONE" condition so you may see the dialogue to "resurrect" those NPC's.

You can either ignore that selection or pick it and the NPC will be resurrected and "MOVETO" you.  It will not conflict so much with MCS unless using a "WAIT" function which will then just zap them back to the location of the Wait area I would assume.

"Do Free" will not be affected because all that does is record the specific OBJECTID Reference for later manipulation.

Hohoho... Cooool!! I'm gonna "reform" those babes!!! 3:)

Thanks.

Thank you.

Hohoho... Cooool!! I'm gonna "reform" those babes!!! 3:)

LOL!  Like I said in the description, resurrection should remove "evil" factions and replace them with comparable "Good" factions, so that will "reform" them so to speak.  

One thing I've noticed is that resurrecting dead/DISABLED NPC's and moving them to the player often results in an "Invisible" state of the NPC.  If you don't see the NPC, and you weren't told by the priest that the NPC would not be brought to you, then just make a save and immediately reload that save.  

The NPC you resurrected should then "appear" and force greet you.  Not sure why this happens, but I've experienced this bug a few times.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if you are still working on this (i really hope you still do) but i think that bug still happens in skyrim. It often happens when a certain npc has died and you try to move them to you with the "moveto player" command. It's only after resurrecting them first and then use the command that they will actually appear. I don't know if this is helpfull but you never know. So good luck with the continuation of this mod, looking forward to the rest. Oh, btw i wish you could do the arena bosmer twins too. :)

I can use console to get most women back in the game fine. I have trouble with some though, for instance the Priestesses from the Knights expansion.

If I do:

prid  0000A124 (Olava the Fair)

enable

resurrect

move to player

It all seems to work but nothing appears. Nothing targetable. Is it because they are labeled as quest items ? Any workarounds ?

Same goes for Britta Invel. 

Have tried using various combinations of enable/resurrect/activate/move to player/player.moveto and saving/reloading.

placeatme works for making a copy but  I don't use it because of save bloating and it would just disappear after 3 days or so.

Looking forward to your next release. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if you are still working on this (i really hope you still do) but i think that bug still happens in skyrim. It often happens when a certain npc has died and you try to move them to you with the "moveto player" command. It's only after resurrecting them first and then use the command that they will actually appear. I don't know if this is helpfull but you never know. So good luck with the continuation of this mod, looking forward to the rest. Oh, btw i wish you could do the arena bosmer twins too. :)

Thank you for the tip.  I'm actually pretty wrapped up with SSE atm.  NO idea when I'll get back to this.

IF you wanted to take over.....Be my guest.   :cool:

I can use console to get most women back in the game fine. I have trouble with some though, for instance the Priestesses from the Knights expansion.

If I do:

prid  0000A124 (Olava the Fair)

enable

resurrect

move to player

It all seems to work but nothing appears. Nothing targetable. Is it because they are labeled as quest items ? Any workarounds ?

Same goes for Britta Invel. 

Have tried using various combinations of enable/resurrect/activate/move to player/player.moveto and saving/reloading.

placeatme works for making a copy but  I don't use it because of save bloating and it would just disappear after 3 days or so.

Looking forward to your next release. :)

The BAD news is I'm busy with SSE atm and NO idea when I'll have time to get back to this.

The GOOD news is.....I know how to fix your problem.

In the case of MOST NPC's that get killed during the Knights expansion, what they do is DISABLE the NPC's and ENABLE the bodies.

They usually LINK all the NPC's (REFs) they want to disable to ONE in world REF...that way they just disable/enable that ONE REF in a quest stage script.

All you need to do is open up the CS with the KoTN included and FIND that REF ID and enable/disable it with the console OR, like I often do with this mod, a quest stage.  

Then ALL the NPC's that got disabled will most likely be enabled again as long as that script doesn't run again.

You'll know whether or not to ENABLE or DISABLE it by the NPC's Ref Enable Parent which will identify whether it assumes the state of its parent or the OPPOSITE state.

Hope this information helps you get back that beauty you've been missing.

• 8 months later...

A bit late, but what mods did you use to get those dialogue options shown in the pictures?

Hey I need to ask you something

I have something important to ask

are from

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP  with Lovers Voice SSP Plus

passing a gift

is from HumantouchNPC  (MCS addon)

Friend

I want you to entertain me

I don't now the Mod

• 1 month later...

I finally got the churches to trust me enough to use this mod. I really like it, but the main reason I got it was to save Capt Renault specifically. She is listed as done in the mod description but she isn't showing up as an option. So far the only girls I've been able to bring back are evil. Is this a bug or is she not actually done? and is their anything I can do about it? Also I got another bug where it will let me bring back two people I've never even met. One is named Maelona and I don't remember the name of the other. Not really a big deal but I thought I 'd mention it if the mod is still being worked on.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

What, the *prid* and *enable* commands don't work in Oblivion? Not knocking the mod since it's a good idea I've thought about doing in other games. But, then I found out the placed characters are only hidden by the game when they "die", not deleted- unless they're random npcs from a leveled list. The idea I had was to bring them back with choice of their faction and such from an in-game menu. Never finished anything though so not sure how much of that can actually be done.

I've also messed around with spawning copies of random npcs from leveled list that I like with a unique identity. Works in Skyrim and there are mods that do that, but there are no choices for changing things about them and they don't keep any special traits/abilities because of templates. Could edit the templates I suppose, but that's a problem unless they're vanilla values and such that the game will easily recognize- mods would require going in and doing it manually unless the author wants to make a whole bunch of patches for everything. The only other way around all that is through scripting and that's something I know little about.

This mod looks amazing for use but... those Npc That uses like other Haircuts from mods these give me curiosity if thats the effect of a certain mod or what... i know the faces are from the OCO (Oblivion Character Overhaul) a great face mod if somebody asks me

Also does this mod keep updating or something? because i doubt if this get like freezed developement (dont know how to spell very fine english)